Admin Attention Concerned Bluelighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodandLove

Bluelighter
Hello,

Today I was verbally assaulted by another member in the Lounge for virtually no apparent reason. I reported the post and I even took it upon myself to personally contact Lounge staff. Now, there has been quite a bit of speculation about certain users being exempt from disciplinary action, such as receiving infractions. Granted the post was removed, I'll give credit to the staff for at least doing that much, but from what I can tell no disciplinary action has been taken, as the user behind this assault still has his posting privileges.

I'm not one to report posts, or even get upset about quarrels, but when the insult is this profane and direct, I just can't hold my tongue.

Hey god&love stfu up and go eat a ladyboy dick you weird cunt fuck

I've removed the name of the user for the sake of this users privacy.

I ask you administrator, is this verbal assault not infraction worthy? Or am I just being too mellow dramatic?

This is a very serious inquiry, I'm not playing games. Being that I myself am in the LGBT community, I take discrimination very seriously.

Thank you for your time.

I really hope I used the appropriate channels. For some reason It seems like they work faster and better for other users. Maybe it's just me.

the lounge staff have taken what they consider to be appropriate action.

alasdair

the lounge staff have taken what they consider to be appropriate action.

alasdair

Oh, so in other words the BLUA is null and only applies to those that the moderators hand pick?

Thanks for confirming this.

You should really have this as a sticky in every sub forum.

Also, Are you going to do something about the above post or?

Oh that's right, the BLUA is null. It only applies to certain users. My bad.

Hahah whine whine whine whine.....omfg listen to yourself what a load of sanctimonious garbage. Daddy didnt love you or loved you too much? Make up your mind and stop with your victim mentality bullshit. People single you out because they dont like you, thats not something you can escape on the interwebs douche...we know what I did....hahahaha

What happened to your other post, did you personally delete it or did a moderator?

Must be nice being able to use the word "douche"? Last time I used it, I was infracted and given a 7 day temp ban.

Enjoy your reign of freedom birc0014, while it lasts. You're a feisty one I can tell, you'll be on their hit list sooner or later, and you too will be victim of profiling. It wont be long until you're infracted on site.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about people being mean to you G&L.

THANK YOU. That really means a lot to me CH.

Shit is getting really stressful around here.

I just, can't take it. I might have to retire this account, but, I'm not gonna give up hope.

I do know that on the BLUA in regards to TL it says "Enter at your own risk" so maybe just suck it up.

Well this happens to be a "support" thread, and I for one thought Birc's comment on THIS thread was quite childish, and inappropriate. If you follow the bread crumbs you will find this is a "standard" of the quality of posts from this particular member.

Jump in the headlights, and chances are there is a truck behind them. Just sayin'

I do know that on the BLUA in regards to TL it says "Enter at your own risk" so maybe just suck it up.

You know, I'd accept that, but the thing is, I've received multiple infractions from Lounge moderators for posts that honestly aren't even measurable as an offense. I'm talking such little offense that I'd be laughed at by a 1st grader for bringing such an insult to the table. Like for instance calling someone a "douche". Yes that's right, I was infracted for calling someone a douche in the Lounge.

I can put on a skirt and we can hug it out if you want to

Actually you know what OTW, that wouldn't be so bad. Come here.<3

Last edited:
You should know that the Lounge is a nightmare even in the daytime G&L. Don't leave bro I find your posts worth reading always.

Well this happens to be a "support" thread, and I for one thought Birc's comment on THIS thread was quite childish, and inappropriate. If you follow the bread crumbs you will find this is a "standard" of the quality of posts from this particular member.

Jump in the headlights, and chances are there is a truck behind them. Just sayin'

Thank you for that post Keymaker. Hopefully it gets a moderators attention.

The double standards here are unbelievable.

It never used to be like this.

You should know that the Lounge is a nightmare even in the daytime G&L. Don't leave bro I find your posts worth reading always.
Thanks for the support shadow, good to know I have friends.

Are you familiar with the report function GodandLadyBois?

I do believe that alerts every single moderator on this site.

Just saying.
Yes, I'm quite familiar with the report function. I don't see how that pertains to moderators openly targeting and discriminating against users "they don't like" enforcing maximum punishment for mild offenses whilst completely ignoring other users and giving them passes for down right BOLD offenses.

It really grinds my gears.

Thank you for that post Keymaker. Hopefully it gets a moderators attention.

The double standards here are unbelievable.

It never used to be like this.

You're welcome.

I've read that the lunatics have been running the asylum for awhile now. I used to post here years ago, and it is a completely different site. In fact some of it is getting a bit harmful, rather than reducing harm.

I think most of the "team" is busy having fun but you can't drive, and watch the movie too.
Hang tight God. I've read a few of your posts, they are very sincere, and more often than not... helpful. Just stay away from the dogs. They carry fleas.

You're welcome.

I've read that the lunatics have been running the asylum for awhile now. I used to post here years ago, and it is a completely different site. In fact some of it is getting a bit harmful, rather than reducing harm.

I think most of the "team" is busy having fun but you can't drive, and watch the movie too.
Hang tight God. I've read a few of your posts, they are very sincere, and more often than not... helpful. Just stay away from the dogs. They carry fleas.

Damn Keymaker, Truth be spoken!

Very refreshing to here my friend, again, thank you for your contribution.

Hi G&L, ignore peckerheads like that, they are so far in the manure that they need to hide behind a screen and take their pitiful life out on someone else to make them feel like they have some power or make them feel better about themselves.
Their only fear is getting ban and if they are clever enough they will change their IP so they can sign up again because this is a nice place to hang out in the first place; like I may have to do because I am mirroring them=D I promise you that they never speak up like that in the real world because they will get a well earned beat down! Hey G&L, it was nice knowing you:D

Are you familiar with the report function GodandLadyBois?

I do believe that alerts every single moderator on this site.

Just saying.

If you think you have problems, check out this thread:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...x-With-A-Transexual-I-feel-violated-and-raped

This poster sure got chewed out.

That thread was actually quite funny, and NO one bewailed that poster. They only pointed out what he already knew.
This is no where near the same...

Quote Birc:
"Hahah whine whine whine whine.....omfg listen to yourself what a load of sanctimonious garbage. Daddy didnt love you or loved you too much? Make up your mind and stop with your victim mentality bullshit. People single you out because they dont like you, thats not something you can escape on the interwebs douche...we know what I did....hahahaha"

Also it appeared he jumped out from behind Alasdarim to deliver the blow.

I'm not hatin" just stating facts that make this appear blatant.

Hi G&L, ignore peckerheads like that, they are so far in the manure that they need to hide behind a screen and take their pitiful life out on someone else to make them feel like they have some power or make them feel better about themselves.
Their only fear is getting ban and if they are clever enough they will change their IP so they can sign up again because this is a nice place to hang out in the first place; like I may have to do because I am mirroring them=D I promise you that they never speak up like that in the real world because they will get a well earned beat down! Hey G&L, it was nice knowing you:D

Thanks for the support. Namaste.

You guys should have seen the first post he made, That's why in my post #3, I say "are you going to do something about the above post"? It was basically a mixture between his other post, post #4 (but on steroids) and the original abuse I had received in quotes that's in post #1. It was deleted though, not sure if by him or by a mod. No disciplinary action was taken obviously, the user followed right back up with more abuse. Which, I find it rather odd that the post is actually still up. The other one was deleted pretty quickly, maybe the mods approved it or something, even though it clearly breaks the BLUA guidelines. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.