• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Completely fucked or just 'high'?

I like to be high all the time.

So when I'm running a board meeting I like a maybe a little meth (smoked) shot (or2) of vodka, or line of coke, when I'm boning the mrs I love G combined with LSD/MDMA or maybe meth if I feel dirty.

When with mates if we going crazy, I love weed and booze and coke and meth.

When I feel deep by socialble I like LSD or medium miushies.

When I want to explore I like K holes and DMT breakthroughs done on my own, comboe's with Nitrous.

I love different drugs for different situations, and could never pigeon hole myself into wanting to be 'fucked' or 'stimmed' or 'subtley fucked' cause sometimes I like nodding on H, sometimes I like screaming at the top of my lungs after eating 4 microdots, and smoking coke I have cooked into crack on the peak.

Different days call for different drugs......

Both, at different times.

With pills in the day, if I could stand up then I probably wanted more. These days, usually just get high/enhanced, getting off chops is just a bonus from over shooting doses some times.

^ This sums it up pretty well. Especially with pills 'back in the day'.

But overall I'm rarely happy until I've overdone it. I'll always want to take more if I feel I can handle more without being to fucked up to be social. (judgement fails at times)

So I always go out with the intention of being 'just high' but nearly always end up completely obliterated. Guessing alot of us are the same.

With stimulants I dislike getting hammered and fried. I usually use them for study, if I am tired or for a mood lift before gym or concerts (Modafinil, Ephedrine (chem.), Ephedrine (natural), Amphetamine (illicit), Dexamphetamine and Meth)

However when I use opioids i wanna get annihilated ;):p8o (my tolerance is high for a non-IV user)

Alcohol I prefer up to 5 drinks, mostly less.

Have totally stopped benzos as the side effects are just not acceptable.

Haven't used psychs in a decade.

Up until now I've been trying to get as fucked up as possible whenever I can. But I think I'm starting to get tired of all that. I almost feel like giving it all up and just enjoying sobriety. Let the music play!

Yeah you tend to get over it, I went out last night. Drove to a cool club had only one beer and chatted with a bunch of women and made a whole heap of friends. Ive coem to realize its not always about just getting as munted as u can, of course there is a time and place for it but not always. There are heaps of fun things to do. Banged this hottest asian bird last night oh man! hahaha

Yeah you tend to get over it, I went out last night. Drove to a cool club had only one beer and chatted with a bunch of women and made a whole heap of friends. Ive coem to realize its not always about just getting as munted as u can, of course there is a time and place for it but not always. There are heaps of fun things to do. Banged this hottest asian bird last night oh man! hahaha

Awesome!!! I only do Asian girls - well done!!!!! I'll have me sum Korean azzzz 2 night !!! =D Hope she's ready coz I'm on amp!!!!

"Dude im so fucked I cant read my phone I have to close one eye and hold it as far away as I can"

Totally fucked FTW

Awesome!!! I only do Asian girls - well done!!!!! I'll have me sum Korean azzzz 2 night !!! =D Hope she's ready coz I'm on amp!!!!

Hahaha I wouldnt say only but I tend to prefer them a lot more. They usually have a nice face, sexy eyes, as well as other body parts and awesome legs, even if they are older they are still hot as unlike most other nationalities. Not to mention they are nowhere near as stuck up as some white girls. They are also a lot more caring and like to please there man. Man we kind of derailed this thread, wait whats this thread about? Oh thats right, im completely fucked;) haha

Yeah I'm starting to realise that you don't need heaps of piss to have a good time. It's expensive and it takes it's toll on you. Having said that I got pretty fucked last night, didn't spend a cent though. There was a beer garden that you weren't allowed to drink in so I was finishing like 3 quarter full pints that people left at the door. Wasn't my finest hour but fucked if I'm paying 8 dollars for a beer.

Last edited:
I just wanna try to feel a kind of natural happiness. I dont like getting majorly fucked up but i only really have memories of these times.
I like opiates & benzos because they dont really fuck me up like e or coming off speed or getting to drunk.
I wanna be at a point where i function well & wanna clean up & stuff & not just wanna stagger around being useless.
I also find i dont get come downs or hangovers whatever u wanna call it from opiates & benzos. I dont black out from benzos or get memory loss like some ppl. they make me wanna exercise & clean up even at high doses.
Ive also noticed if i can take a substance which makes me feel happy & also sleep well & wake up feeling rested

My early drug experienced involved being roughly 15 years old and so horribly drunk, eventually I realised I hated it, and consequently now approach illicit drugs in a relatively mild way.

Being mainly into psychedelics and weed I suppose this impacts that as well, the only other drug I really enjoy other than the occasional drink is MDMA, and I generally enjoy it most in low doses with good company.
I appreciate a nice strong trip, although I don't attribute this to being "fucked up".

my actions would suggest that i liked to get as fucked as possible. i never have drugs in quantity in my posession other that weed so its usually about using the drugs until they are gone or i pass out

its not a concious decision just seems to be my nature

Hey guys, just a reminder that it isn't only guys reading this forum because some of these comments are getting a little inappropriate and potentially offensive to some people. We have a high enough male to female ratio without making potentially off putting and certainly off topic comments about our sexual exploits and/or generalising about certain races proficiency at giving head, lets try and be a bit more mature please. :)

When I was younger I liked getting completly wasted, but before I did drugs I always wanted something subtle, then I got into the drugs and threw my self in the deep end, burnt my self out. I'm not even that old, just started a stupid age, I like getting fucked up drunk now and again, mainly because it helps with anxiety, but my goal is to be comforatably altered, I think that's why I went from uppers and psychadelics too benzos and opiates (plus the mental aspect of going to hard to young and developing some neurological conditions)

If I go out (not that often) I don't like getting completely messed up regardless of the substance... maybe I'm too self-conscious or cautious or something but I like to keep my wits about me when I'm around other people. If I'm by myself I have no problem being totally gone.

I find using drugs casually and not abusing them very difficult, so I cycle through phases

on - getting on it all the time and trying to get off my head at any opportunity
off - sober and healthy, don't want to see or hear about drugs

I do a similar thing with training, winter means eating more and gaining weight, summer is time to cut the fat off and get leaner :)

<snip> Please note DM's post above, and stay on topic

When I first started drinking 8/9 years ago (when I was 14-15 I am now 23) I've never seen the point of having a couple of drinks. My parents used to tell me I should try enjoying a couple of quiet drinks rather then getting smashed to high heaven. But I've always said I don't see the point in having a couple of drinks, If I was gonna have a couple of drinks I might aswell have soft drink because it tastes as good and I'm not getting drunk anyway.

As I've smoked weed, I've mostly felt the same, I tend to smoke to the point where I'm completely stoned rather then "just a little high". But with weed it's more enjoyable to be only a little high depending on the company. I love rambling like a retard when I'm with good mates, but if I'm amongst people I don't know aswell, getting only a little high is more enjoyable. But with alcohol I love being smashed, it's a very selfish drug in the sense the more I get smashed in a night, the more I want to get smashed even if I'm acting like a fuckhead and pissing off my mates.

Mushies are just such a powerful drug, being a little high is really fun, but being completely fucked can be life changing. One mushie trip made me feel Physically cold for months. I believe this is because I got so obsessed that I was freezing during a trip it took months for my body to recover from it. Even on 30 degree days I was rugging up with sheets, blanket and dooner during this period, when normally I sleep naked with only a sheet during winter. I'm back to normaly now, but it was definitely a concern. I'd still like another powerful mushie trip, it's definitely something that I only want to go deep with once a year kind of thing, rather then low dose mushie trips which I could enjoy monthly.

MDMA - It's the god for me.
Truth is, I love it at high or low doses. I preach so much good HR when it comes to MDMA, but If I had some molly which I knew was decent, I'd have no problem starting at the 200-250mg mark, and maybe higher. I've had a pretty intense time on MDMA starting with a high dose. Low doses are fun, but frustrating because when it comes to MDMA if you don't get the magic you feel a little ripped off.

MDAI/MDEA/MDA
Gotta be fucked up, otherwise it's just not worth it haha

Amp/Methamphetamine
Either way, I don't like being awake for a few days, but I definitely love having a strong dose to get my charging around haha

Other RC's and Legal Highs
I like to feel the full affects of a drug, so I'm normally down for a high dose the first time I try a substance, but with 2c-x's that I've tried, if I was to have again I'd probably stick to the lower dose.

I guess ultimately, with close friends I would almost always choose a higher dose provided I don't have anything to do the following day. But with people I'm less close to I'd often choose the lower dose unless they're all going to get on whatever gear it is with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Girlfriends, hookups, fetishes and any other sexual minutiae are of no relevence to this thread. You've been asked to stay on topic - Australian drug discussion is not the appropriate place for people to brag about their sexual endeavours.

These recent diversions have been distasteful and potentially off-putting for some members. It's important to remember this forum caters to a wide range of readers, and as such to hold yourself to an appropriate level of maturity and intelligence whilst posting here.