• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Comparison Subthread] Acid vs. Mushrooms

shrooms have too much mindfuck for me, it's a journey that takes a big commitment.

lsd might last longer, but it feels like less of a commitment.

shrooms is like forced therapy but with a therapist that likes to play games with your (my) head.

acid feels more recreational, and i like the bodyload better.

acid can have the therapy thing, definitely can have the mindfuck, definitely has dark corners... but shrooms is just wayyy more manhandle-y when it comes to that stuff.

all of this is MY experience, ymmv.

also, shrooms tend to make me wanna lay down, maybe even get sleepy... but sleep will never come (too much going on upstairs).

acid might be conducive to laying down, but i feel like i have more energy and stamina on it. i can sleep on the verrrry tail- end of a cid trip, probably not so on mushies until i'm mostly baseline. been awhile, though... so things mighta changed.

Acid FOR SURE, man if u wanna have more visuals, hallucinations, feel energetic then try LSD, in my opinion LSD is better than -shrooms.
I recommend you to take the acid in an open place, the sky is the FUCK when u r tripping, i've tried lot of times LSD and i have tripped AMAZING with the sky(clouds, stars, moon)-----> WUAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;Þ u really feel that u r drugged; i tried Hoffman and MichelAngels acids most of the times and they r fuckin' great!
I like -shrooms, E, weed, etc, but if u really wanna feel shake it, LSD is the solution :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LSD@Costa Rica
Mushrooms
THIS ALL THE WAY!!!
The sky is so amazing on acid. Watching the clouds, the fog, the moisture up there, it's like a swirling whirlwind of color & visuals.
Acid is incredible. So much better than shrooms.
Acid also gets me really excited. It's like part stimulant, part psychedelic. Way less side effects too.
My vote is for acid.

shrooms have too much mindfuck for me, it's a journey that takes a big commitment.

lsd might last longer, but it feels like less of a commitment.

shrooms is like forced therapy but with a therapist that likes to play games with your (my) head.

acid feels more recreational, and i like the bodyload better.

acid can have the therapy thing, definitely can have the mindfuck, definitely has dark corners... but shrooms is just wayyy more manhandle-y when it comes to that stuff.

all of this is MY experience, ymmv.

also, shrooms tend to make me wanna lay down, maybe even get sleepy... but sleep will never come (too much going on upstairs).

acid might be conducive to laying down, but i feel like i have more energy and stamina on it. i can sleep on the verrrry tail- end of a cid trip, probably not so on mushies until i'm mostly baseline. been awhile, though... so things mighta changed.
You described a shrooms experience very well, it is like forced therapy with a therapist that will shove the most traumatic stuff in your life right in your face