• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

comparing and contrasting different types of "flipping" (hippie flip, candy flip, etc

Have y'all 'flipped' using methylone as the empathogen ever? I have a finite stash of M1 I may only get 5 more uses out of, I wana maximize its potential. I'm thinking a light PEA would go well with it, as I'm pretty fond of them and they have good duration (what with how short m1 is).

i dont like all of this flip' business. im okay with keeping candyflip, maybe hippieflip but the rest just sound silly.

i have certainly candyflipped more than anything else, but my favorite of these combinations is 2C-B and MDA+MDMA. counterintuitively i have found the best results taking the ecstasy first then during the peak, consume the 2C-B with more MDA/MDMA. the way the roll morphs into a smooth, deep psychedelic trip yet still retains its empathogenic headspace is breathtaking. it allows you to integrate those feeling utopian feelings and thoughts when one is peaking on ecstasy. it is extra deep and personal with MDMA, but i prefer MDA for the trippiness, the visuals, etc. the best way to do it is use both IME.

Have y'all 'flipped' using methylone as the empathogen ever? I have a finite stash of M1 I may only get 5 more uses out of, I wana maximize its potential. I'm thinking a light PEA would go well with it, as I'm pretty fond of them and they have good duration (what with how short m1 is).

i dont like all of this flip' business. im okay with keeping candyflip, maybe hippieflip but the rest just sound silly.

i have certainly candyflipped more than anything else, but my favorite of these combinations is 2C-B and MDA+MDMA. counterintuitively i have found the best results taking the ecstasy first then during the peak, consume the 2C-B with more MDA/MDMA. the way the roll morphs into a smooth, deep psychedelic trip yet still retains its empathogenic headspace is breathtaking. it allows you to integrate those feeling utopian feelings and thoughts when one is peaking on ecstasy. it is extra deep and personal with MDMA, but i prefer MDA for the trippiness, the visuals, etc. the best way to do it is use both IME.

personally i would stay away from it. methylone almost seems to bring me down more than it gets me high. its always been a slightly pleasant stimulation followed shortly by increasing disorientation followed by the crash. IMO you are better off finishing that off with getting drunk with your friends. to me, methylone has always been a pale, awful, knock off.

I was just wondering; I've never tried MDMA or MDA, its not something that makes it into my immediate circle for some reason.

if you used mescaline instead of MDMA i think you could "flip" with a natural MAOI like B. Caapi or Syrian rue. would make for an interesting experience...

^^ seriously? Actually somewhat surprising heh, though should you find yourself with the opportunity to indulge in MDxx, I'd recommend against flipping if only so you can fully appreciate the mongy love that is MDMA ;)

Haha sorry JSK, I was actually responding to 240sxlover :p you got your post in while I was typing mine

Your idea sounds interesting nonetheless though, but I've got no experience at all with mescaline or an MAOI of any kind

^Yeah, it really does seem weird. I don't know any EDM type people where I am, and the people here who I used to know that could get it, I've had a falling out with in recent years. MDMA has just never presented itself. And yet I have relative ease finding real LSD these days. Go figure.

I would def. take it by itself the first time. I'm not actually one to combine drugs often. I was only asking about doing it with M1 because I have had lackluster experiences with it, so I wanted to know of others' results with 'flipping' using methylone, to see if I could get something more out of it.

I had a real good experience with flipping this past weekend. The first day, my friends were dropping acid, so I decided to go in on what I would say was like 1/5 of a tab. About an hour or so later, I ate the 2 grams of shrooms that I had planned on eating. This would be my second experience with shrooms. All I felt from the LSD thus far was the head space change. I took the shrooms on an empty stomach, and they started coming up about 30 min later. They came on strong with raging visuals and patterns. I was focused on my deep breathing. It was definitely more intense than I expected, and the fact that it hit me rather quick and unexpectedly caused me to take a quarter xanax bar. The xanax did nothing but to help me get back on track mentally. About a half hour later (an hour after ingesting the shrooms), I flipped with a 120 mg smiley face tab [tested MDAI]. I don't know how long it took cause I was tripping hard, but I felt a definite moment of change when the MDAI kicked in. I went from being to myself to wanting to talk to everybody. The empathogenic effect of the MDAI was just what the shrooms needed! I enjoyed that for about an hour, and the preceded to do other chemicals throughout the night such as bk-MDBD, bk-MDMA, 6-APB, and a little cocaine. I shall return to talk about day 2, which was my candy flip with the MDAI :)

-I forgot to mention, before I started willy nilly doing chemicals, I took another 1 1/2 smiley faces because I enjoyed the way they felt so much. When the shrooms died down, I felt the need to replace the trippyness with MDA, and that led me to my stash, thus starting the RC indulgence. :)

Last edited:
Seeing how well 2c-b meshes with Mdma, I can only imagine how spectacular al-lad would be combined with an empathogen. Gonna have to try that.

dunno what it'd be called but I got a sweet spot for high dose ketamine x lsd x mda x nitrous (only at the peak though), makes me feel like a queen.
i'd name it kitty flippin' but I think that's just k x lsd? or k x mdma? who knows, but who ever likes dissociatives should definitely try this, its heaven in a mind fuck.

I've tried 5-MAPB + 2C-D; and 5-MAPB + 4-HO-MET. Both were awesome.

I took LSD at a concert and let it peak and when the headliner came on I dropped some molly (then I thought it was MDMA, but I later tested it and found it to be methylone) and it was fuckin' fantastic. So I would say methylone makes a nice flipping agent. Only side effect was a headache on the comedown.

Don't forget the "flippity flip". That's where you split your LSD dose in two and take it 20 mins apart. This transforms the LSD into a mutant super-ecstasy experience.

Don't forget the "flippity flip". That's where you split your LSD dose in two and take it 20 mins apart. This transforms the LSD into a mutant super-ecstasy experience.

Lol, I've heard you say that a few times. So that's mdma x2? Maybe if you're actually having a great, positive trip...I don't feel crap from mdma itself anymore. I've heard people say that the euphoria is similar, but I didn't get that so idk.

Yeah it's my own personal discovery Kl - wasn't mad keen on the effects of LSD when you take it all at once. Felt a bit uncomfortable physically. But if you split it and take it 20 mins apart it becomes a different drug. Definately worth exploring. But stick to 20 mins or so - don't go to 40 mins because I find if you take the doses 40 mins apart it can upset your gastro intestinal tract quite a bit :)

Haha. Lsd definitely has different levels, depending on the dose. I'd usually take it all at once, or eat more around the beginning of the peak. I haven't tried dosing in 20 minute intervals though. When I did eat too many all at once, I learned the hard way (lol) that two tabs at ~100ug were my limit.

I remember the buzz feeling zingy/electric, and this is the only lysergamide I've tried and sadly it's going to stay that way. The other ones look interesting, but I've resigned myself to my substance limits.

Maybe one day, again, I'll explore this substance one more time. It's the only substance to date that has absolutely kicked my ass a few times. But at least I'm better for it. All the psychs after that are cakewalks to handle now. :)