• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

comparing and contrasting different types of "flipping" (hippie flip, candy flip, etc

just say know

Bluelighter
comparing and contrasting different types of "flipping" (hippie flip, candy flip, etc

So I wanted to ask you guys to compare and contrast different types of flipping. flipping that i am looking at are hippie flipping, candy flipping, Seed Flipping (LSA), and cactus/mesc flipping. i also wanted to ask if using a different empathogenic drug would provide a unique play off to the experience.

other empathogenic drugs could be using a 2C compound, MDA, mescaline, or LSA (can be very empathogenic ime).

what would a general description of these types of experiences look like in a typical, generalized sense. of course i realize there are many factors at play here but i was just wondering.

just wondering. :? :p

I've only ever candy flipped, and only ever at low doses. I've always wanted to experience a proper big flip, but I tend to use my MDMA experiences in a social setting so I still like to be able to talk to people. Anyway.

My favorite combo when I got out is to have about 75-100ug of acid (half a blotter for me) and that gets a great buzz going, I have a couple of drinks at the club/bar, then about 2-3 hours after the LSD I drop 120mg of MDMA. This results in me having a great but not overwhelming visual effect, massive euphoria, and the great empatheogenic mdma feel. I Feel it's the perfect dose for me in a social setting. Not to mention I almost always pick up on this combo.

I'd love to have 2 tabs and some mdma and just trip at home but for me mdma is a 'do it around alot of other people ' type drug

^^^ I completely agree on the MDMA use heh. Once every 6 weeks, in a social setting. Couldn't see myself using my MDMA 'credit' so to speak on a flip :(

^^^ I completely agree on the MDMA use heh. Once every 6 weeks, in a social setting. Couldn't see myself using my MDMA 'credit' so to speak on a flip :(

'MDMA credit' I love that term, I'm going to steal it :p God I wish it was one of the things I could use more often.... curse your softness, precious brain tissue

i've heard extremely interesting rehports of combining LSA and mushrooms; it's something on my bucket list. preferably with an LSA extract or something.

The CandyFlip is my "go-to" festival or huge party favour. It's euphoric and everything is so lucid. Dancing is so fun. It's the perfect party favour IMO.

I'm interested in the JediFlip and HippieFlip. I've CounterFlipped (DXM+DPH) and it was the most intense/difficult drug trip I've had. Not worth the repeat IME.

Not really into mixing RC's with MDMA or classical psychedelics tbh.

Candy-Flipping is quite fun, it's the only "flip" I've ever done. Free styling, the horizon, music, good friends, fresh snow on the ground, it was quite heavenly for awhile

i'm trying the god flip one day! lol
and the jediflip. in fact i'm gonna do all the flips just gonna flip the F out!

of course though; i plan on doing so after gaining experience in all drugs mentioned lol.

Nvm. you're correct. The GodFlip is LSD+Shrooms+MDMA+DMT

Timed to peak on all at the same time iirc.

If this combo doesn't kill you (which it WON'T, unless you dose insanely lol), you'll absolutely feel like you have when the DMT peak hits hahaha

I find this thread is a perfect opportunity to coin and describe the various flips :).

Lol I can't even fathom the GodFlip. I did DMT on the peak of LSD this weekend and was speechless. I wanna HippieFlip so bad.

Mescaline frist; then at 1-hr mark>>> LSD 3-hr mark MDMA & Shrooms. During peek, Smoke DMT
Any takers?...

The one i always liked was... LSD then 2hr after Shrooms peek Smoke DMT.. over and over again, well maybe 5 more times.

Mescaline first; then at 1-hr mark>>> LSD 3-hr mark MDMA & Shrooms. During peek, Smoke DMT
Any takers?...

The one i always liked was... LSD then 2hr after Shrooms peek Smoke DMT.. over and over again, well maybe 5 more times.

2C-B with LSD works very well. It's not a classic flip in the sense that 2C-B is not as empathogenic and euphoric as MDMA, but it's the most visual trip you can achieve with comparatively little mindfuck. And it still feels great. It's on par with candy flipping for me, just a different flavor.

I personally don't like shrooms & MDMA, while I very much like LSD & MDMA. To me it feels like the shrooms reject the MDMA. They don't play well together, while LSD and MDMA seem to be made for each other.