Mental Health COMMUNITY TREATMENT ORDER ~ GOING OVERSEAS…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what shows up about your current legal status when you have your passport scanned, but apparently Australian passports say a lot. I wouldn't want to spend money on a plane ticket just to be taken into that little room at the airport and denied your flight.

Why are you on this community order though? Your plan to leave the country sounds kind of unrealistic in terms of long-term living.
I checked yesterday w the treating team & there is nothing they can do if you leave the country! I just wish to avoid further injections! I was on a CTO for a psychotic episode. In terms of long term living they have offered to reduce the dose of Invega or swap to Abilify @ a higher dose (unknown SideFX) ~ what do you think is the best option…escape or stay?

I checked yesterday w the treating team & there is nothing they can do if you leave the country! I just wish to avoid further injections! I was on a CTO for a psychotic episode. In terms of long term living they have offered to reduce the dose of Invega or swap to Abilify @ a higher dose (unknown SideFX) ~ what do you think is the best option…escape or stay?
@emotionalnumb Please do not take this personally as it is not something I am doing against you. First and foremost Bluelight is a harm reduction forum. Believe me, I have been where you are, in situations where running from my problems seemed like the best solution. Sometimes I did run and sometimes I didn't. Ultimately however, that decision should be made between you, your family, and your doctors, not a bunch of random strangers on the internet. I am going to lock this thread before someone comes in and gives you bad advice because there is no way for us as staff or you as a member to hold anyone accountable if you follow someone else's advice and end up in an awful situation.

Of course you are welcome to post other threads on different topics until you heart is content. I hope you can make the best and safest decision on what to do here and I hope it brings you peace <3

Status
Not open for further replies.