• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[COMMUNITY] Proposed rule change in MED - thoughts?

Do you support this rule change?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Yes with modification

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When people tell me they took ecstasy or molly I assume they have no idea what chemical they took lol.

No as in if you ask somewhat what it is, they know your mean ecstasy = a pill that is a drug for parties... molly = whats that, a girl? Not the drug itself.

No as in if you ask somewhat what it is, they know your mean ecstasy = a pill that is a drug for parties... molly = whats that, a girl? Not the drug itself.
well after electric zoo the news kinda went crazy throwing the term molly around as "pure ecstasy" so now a lot of people actually believe that's what it is. But a lot of people think ecstasy is a combination of heroin cocaine lsd and mushrooms in a pill, lol

Hmm good point, etarded.

Is there a way to implement some sort of mod in vBulletin that requests in the post/a reminder when posting in the MED forum that says please list whether you product was untested before posting etc..?

Maybe put it under/above "Click here for everything you ever wanted to know about ecstasy"

NO MOLLY SLANG

well after electric zoo the news kinda went crazy throwing the term molly around as "pure ecstasy" so now a lot of people actually believe that's what it is. But a lot of people think ecstasy is a combination of heroin cocaine lsd and mushrooms in a pill, lol
Even down under the media were barking up the wrong tree with sensationalist bullshit calling "molly" a new type of pure ecstasy. Don't think I saw the letters MDMA in the article in question although I didn't do more than speed read the first few lines before laughter at the ignorance intended as journalism split my sides and I was unable to continue reading the pile of horse shit that steamed before my eye's. To many people see something in the news on TV or read biased journalism created by misinformed or ignorant journalists in order to sell papers or increase ratings and think "it's in the news it must be true".

Is there a way to implement some sort of mod in vBulletin that requests in the post/a reminder when posting in the MED forum that says please list whether you product was untested before posting etc..?

We could potentially get the administrators to add prefixes. It would be the easiest way and it would make it a lot easier for moderators too as we would just have to edit the post title and add the prefix.

So it seems that there is a lot of support behind this. I've been away for a bit but I'll work on getting the changes implemented.