• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Communicating with plant spirits

Theres a logical fallacy in "the plants showed me how" claim - if ayahuasca is showing you how to make it, how come if you have already taken it?. Or is it some other plant? Did they get the word from a potato? You feel me?

Going on some of the boring cunts ive met in my life - there were probably no end of dismal bastards who would wake up and think "lets mix a few more plants today" - you do that every day for 3000 years you find ayahuasca. Its not like theyve anything better to do.
Yes but multiple disconnected tribes of different regions discovered their own versions of ayahuasca, with different plants local to them

Anyone ever communicate with plant spirits? Not just telepathically after consuming them, but say in your environment? For example one time i was making a dmt extract, i had taken a sheet of paper and drawn a heart on it, with a sigil (and a bit of blood) drawn in the middle. I dipped it in the boiling mimosa and vinegar and shit, and it all dissolved, on the other side of the sheet of paper the mimosa had left a layer of bark making a perfect heart. I wrote it off as coincidence, a few days later in the process, I spilled some solvent and it evaporated, leaving a perfect crystalline dmt heart, I shit you not, I took a picture of it even.

The most communicative and magickal of the bunch is mescaline cactus in my opinion, which seems to be more of a singular entity than the ones I encounter on mushrooms.

....are you okay?

True but what else do they have to do all day but mix plants? And again which plant do they say "told them?" in the first place?

True but what else do they have to do all day but mix plants? And again which plant do they say "told them?" in the first place?
I'm not sure. I imagine they each have different myths surrounding it. For example, Kimbo was said to have appeared in a random mystical vision to a guy named kambo, he was guided to find the toad, and apparently saved his entire village from some horrible disease with it.

I love it when reality glitches like that.
don't take it seriously, it is possible and it happens.

You're a frontline soldier of disenchanting people from any sense of supernaturality they may have, always empathically hammering out the teeth of childlike wonder with your brand of reductionist logic.

You're a frontline soldier of disenchanting people from any sense of supernaturality they may have, always empathically hammering out the teeth of childlike wonder with your brand of reductionist logic.
not really,
when a person gets really stoned, they are still their own best friend, so they have to take care of themselves in the world.
I like to help people understand what is happening, so they can better take care of themselves.

I am nobody's soldier, ninja, or bouncer. I do read tarot cards, find missing things, and I enjoy getting unspoken messages correctly. My brother is into angels, hypnotism, past life therapy and those kinds of mainstream spiritual activities He's OK, but I don't get into anything about mind with him, any more, that is.

I only met the plant spirit once - she whispered "get me some baby-bio"

Yes. I don't know if I buy the whole "plant spirit" thing, but I've certainly experienced such hallucinatory states.
Datura everytime.

I like to help people understand what is happening, so they can better take care of themselves.
It is comfortable to know that you know what is happening. Not a tongue in cheeck comment at all, it's a fantastic quote.

It is comfortable to know that you know what is happening. Not a tongue in cheeck comment at all, it's a fantastic quote.
I do not know what is happening, but I have a naked way of approaching things that can help in understanding what they are, it is not knowledge which is a form of fixed categorization (prejudice), it is the essence of honest wonder, which does not belong to any tribe, yet is natural in all our lives.

so much progress to be made like that
one is to be honest and work and meditate to get such progresses

I do not know what is happening, but I have a naked way of approaching things that can help in understanding what they are, it is not knowledge which is a form of fixed categorization (prejudice), it is the essence of honest wonder, which does not belong to any tribe, yet is natural in all our lives.
I always try to keep a discordian skepticism about me, but some things are/were just too much to write off..

they are singular, items, mental items, psychological items, part of the brain fabric
where you go with your book determines it you have to go with less is more they are like sentences in a book each sentence is a progress and it's concrete and tangible
the more you get the more you get
progress can be accelerating like that

It’s really hard to say if these plants have spirits or not, for instance certain psychedelics agree with me much more than others, but is that down to my biology or our relationship?

I do have a few anecdotes that may point towards the latter.

When I first began using psychedelics it was mainly mushrooms and I no doubt abused them. I remember feeling towards the end the experiences getting darker and eventually I had to stop. Even years later I feel I react more negatively to mushrooms than most.

DMT has definitely hyper slapped me a few times, with clear warnings beforehand that I didn’t listen to. Once you become accustomed to these drugs you realize they try to speak to you, or is it you trying to speak to you?

The time I had a Bufo Toad that I milked but didn’t care for well and died, the venom I had milked somehow magically disappeared from the bindle it was wrapped in. I took that as a sign that I didn’t deserve the medicine.

So it’s hard to say, overall I do believe psychedelics are here to help us progress but still uncertain if they have autonomy or not.

-GC

I have a friend who did her anthropology PhD on the relationship between indigenous people and plant spirits. It led her to be a campaigner for plant rights and for improving our relationship with them.
What did your friend learn or discover during her research?

Once you become accustomed to these drugs you realize they try to speak to you, or is it you trying to speak to you?
That is the crux of the topic. Is it our own thoughts or truly an external being? I mean we are discussing this here and GC is clearily separated from me so there are for sure two beings talking. That is easy to see. But when is the knowledge that comes in for an outside source?

A part of me believes all internal insight is shown to us by outside helpers plant spirits or angels et.. John Lennon said there is nothing you can see that isn't shown. (All You Need Is Love) But shown by whom?

The the other part me thinks everything is within me and any knowledge gained comes from within and not another source.

That whole notion of plant spirits, gnomes, fairies and beings that care for flowers and things is documented in all the folklore. But some people believe in all these other realms right here in front of us and that they are populated with all kinds of beings.

I don't know man. And anyone that claims they know definitively one way or another is suspect. If it is in the imagination it can become a reality. Cars did not exist 200 years ago but do now. It is all possibilities and probabilties. The only way I stay sane is to keep and open mind, observe, and never formulate a belief system. I think more knowledge comes in that way. And there is a truth here. The world is round regardless of belief systems.

Last edited:
i know for a fact the psychedelic state of mind is the next step of human evolution once we evolve naturally to it that is.

Theres a logical fallacy in "the plants showed me how" claim - if ayahuasca is showing you how to make it, how come if you have already taken it?. Or is it some other plant? Did they get the word from a potato? You feel me?

Going on some of the boring cunts ive met in my life - there were probably no end of dismal bastards who would wake up and think "lets mix a few more plants today" - you do that every day for 3000 years you find ayahuasca. Its not like theyve anything better to do.
Ismene your replies crack me up! 😂

A geneticist/botanist friend and I have met people in bars and at parties that claim that on Ayahuasca or DMT they communicated with a plant's DNA, somehow became a cell in a plant all while staying human, etc.

My scientist friend did not make fun of these people or laugh and say "haha that is a load of horse shit, whatever you were tripping on drugs fool!" But he just said how there is no technology that can do any of this, and that communication with a plant on the DNA or cellular level would be super boring.