Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

It’s hard staying away from masterbation when nowadays you scroll instagram you always see a girl twerking/showing ass/ or doing some extra erotic stuff. Just keeps reminding me of Pssd. It’s like I can’t avoid it since most of the internet world is sexualized.

It’s hard staying away from masterbation when nowadays you scroll instagram you always see a girl twerking/showing ass/ or doing some extra erotic stuff. Just keeps reminding me of Pssd. It’s like I can’t avoid it since most of the internet world is sexualized.
So you masturbate despite pssd?

My dick is so big it would be sad to suicide and never use it on some gf
My huge dick is one of the reasons im still alive. 6'2 handsome big dick fella. Fuck i won at genetics. Cant waste it only because some fucking psychos decided to drug me with neurotoxin

sometimes if i could get it up. but Ima avoid all masterbation for awhile to see if that helps me recover faster
But yeah great idea semen retention is powerful. I was SR CHAD before this neurotoxic drugging. After it happened i kinda lost motivation to practice celibacy

What are you guys looking forward to when you heal? , personally I want to heal so I can start enjoying my hobbies again. I miss listening to music all day and getting chills from it. Most importantly , I wanna get rid of my anhedonia so I'm able to play gta 6 when thats out next year.
Experiencing mystic states in my head again because ap took it away. I was full blissed 24/7 on life.

Revelation 18:23:24
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries (pharmakeia) were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

I just found out they were originally going to use Abilify but for some reason chose invega instead… I really think I would have had a chance if that were the case. I wonder if they (Psychiatrists) get incentives or bonuses for prescribing invega.

I just found out they were originally going to use Abilify but for some reason chose invega instead… I really think I would have had a chance if that were the case. I wonder if they (Psychiatrists) get incentives or bonuses for prescribing invega.
So you r telling me im in better position?

Anyone able to hold down a job after Invega? , i had 9 shots and I feel too retarded that I'd even struggle understanding how to stock shelves , before Invega i had a good desk job but they fired me

Disability keeps denying me here in Canada cuz psychosis isn't a serious disability apparently