Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

I was complaining today and now im having a window getting aroused just 2 months off sooo im ultra hopeful. I dont get why some ppl fully recover and some not

Abilify doesn't mess with hormones in the same way, if at all. They were going to put me on it but I was scared of it because it gave my sister a bad reaction. But she also wasn't actually bipolar or experiencing psychosis either. She was misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder because she has emotional regulation issues from ADHD, just like me and my dad. It's a big regret, I wouldn't have even been eligible for invega if I wasn't on risperidone first.
Yeah abilify doesnt raise prolactin

I haven't heard of any of those sativa strains cuz i much prefer indica and actually a northern light cart i smoked 3 years ago gave me the best euphoria and high till this day , too bad my local dispensaries dont carry it . I will look out for ur fav strains and try them in few months when invega leaves my brain.

Why are you waiting for the invega to clear out? I still got stoned o invega fine

Abilify doesn't mess with hormones in the same way, if at all. They were going to put me on it but I was scared of it because it gave my sister a bad reaction. But she also wasn't actually bipolar or experiencing psychosis either. She was misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder because she has emotional regulation issues from ADHD, just like me and my dad. It's a big regret, I wouldn't have even been eligible for invega if I wasn't on risperidone first.

I don't know my metabolism went to shit on abilify i just kept putting on even more weight then the invega did. It was brutal for me

Why are you waiting for the invega to clear out? I still got stoned o invega fine

You are right, if weed will work why wait few months when I can start having fun. I literlly feel nothing right now, no emotions , boredom, severe anhedonia. It's getting nice outside right now in Canada and even nature does nothing for me. If weed will slightly lift my anhedonia I would be so happy.

I will go ahead and buy a weed cartridge and pen this week and smoke at night when family sleeping and I don't have to drive.

You are right, if weed will work why wait few months when I can start having fun. I literlly feel nothing right now, no emotions , boredom, severe anhedonia. It's getting nice outside right now in Canada and even nature does nothing for me. If weed will slightly lift my anhedonia I would be so happy.

I will go ahead and buy a weed cartridge and pen this week and smoke at night when family sleeping and I don't have to drive.

Ya weed worked fine for me on invega, abilify, latuda and zyprexa. Ive also smoked weed on seroquel, risperdal and thorazine in the past no problem.

Ya weed worked fine for me on invega, abilify, latuda and zyprexa. Ive also smoked weed on seroquel, risperdal and thorazine in the past no problem.
The thing is , weed carts are what caused my psychosis, the 80-90% carts . I will be on the safe side and get only 70% cartridge or one that has some cbd in it for its calmness effect.

The shrink said if I end up at the hospital again for weed induced psychosis, it will be a 3 month stay and CTO which means im risking alot

The thing is , weed carts are what caused my psychosis, the 80-90% carts . I will be on the safe side and get only 70% cartridge or one that has some cbd in it for its calmness effect.

The shrink said if I end up at the hospital again for weed induced psychosis, it will be a 3 month stay and CTO which means im risking alot

Ya thats a horse of a different color. Why the fuck would it be a 3 month stay automatically? That sounds more like a threat then anything else.

Ya thats a horse of a different color. Why the fuck would it be a 3 month stay automatically? That sounds more like a threat then anything else.

no its real, my city got two psych hospitals and if you've been hospitalized too many times they send you to the other one which is more long term

I don't know my metabolism went to shit on abilify i just kept putting on even more weight then the invega did. It was brutal for me
Hm. I probably do have metabolic problems. I really hope I never need an antipsychotic ever again.

I just found out progesterone can help dopamine too. *adds that to the pile of reasons for me to take it*

Has anyone had any experience with parnate or nardil? How likely are psychiatrists to prescribe them??

And probably most importantly, are they affective against anhedonia?

thats Canada mental health system for you

Im from Canada to Newfoundland actually and they can keep yu here in the regular psych ward for as long as they want. I spent 6 long motherfucking months in there 3 of which was totally unmedicated and i was psychotic and suffering benzo and opiate wd as a result and fuck that place was hell.

My shrink in there was no better then yours as she straight out told my brother that she wanted to see me go to jail for all the fighting i was doing in there. I was not a model patient and got tossed in solitary atleast 6 times. I don't even think they give you food in there (i can't remember because psychosis and wd) and your in there for 24 hours without even a bathroom ffs

Thankfully the shrink i have now is cool though and is cool with weed and stuff to