Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

I was only given invega for 3 months then was switched to abilify injectons which where just as bad. My sex drive came back atleast 110%. I feel like a teenager again its weird. Maybe lifting weghts which naturally raises your testosrterone is helping to
Amazing brother. You motivating people a lot. I seen one dude recovered even after 5 years of forced invega! Body is incredibly good at cleansing and repairing itself. People just need time. How much time it took to recover fully?

Amazing brother. You motivating people a lot. I seen one dude recovered even after 5 years of forced invega! Body is incredibly good at cleansing and repairing itself. People just need time. How much time it took to recover fully?

It took me a long time to fully recover about a year atleast. But i didnt fully recover until i switched from latuda to zyprexa as i couldnt focus because of the akathisia from the latuda. I couldnt read, watch a moie or do anything but pace.

I think anyone can recover given time. The human body can take alot of abuse and still bounce back. A little injection is not gonna keep me down

Did any of you guys get severe Anxiety during your recovery? I feel it’s the only thing stopping me from recovering now apart from paralyzed intestines, I don’t know wtf is happening with my body anymore. 😢

I still feel like I am suffering the worst here….

Here’s my day. I go to sleep at 12-2 AM. I wake up any time between 3PM-6PM. (That’s ONLY 6-12 hours of being awake). During that time I have no relief or ability to engage in daily leisure/activities. I can’t enjoy video games. I have no gravitation to even pick a song yet alone listen to music. My body just wants to be asleep. Even when I’m awake, my body feels SO uncomfortable from the intense anhedonia (it was already bad from the negative symptoms of schizophrenia) that it doesn’t believe this is real or happening, so it just wants to sleep. As a result (or maybe there’s different causation?) my body doesn’t have a circadian rhythm. I never know when to sleep. I never know when to eat. I never know when to do anything because my body doesn’t give me cues, and there’s no natural rhythm to my days. Just one big blur of 24 hours that I try to escape from. In addition to all of this hell, I have severe stomach issues. I can’t drink water or I vomit. I can’t travel far or I vomit. And my stomach is very very very weak.

It’s incomprehensible that my negative symptoms of schizophrenia have been made this worse. Like 5-6x worse.

I feel hopeless.

Here’s my day. I go to sleep at 12-2 AM. I wake up any time between 3PM-6PM. (That’s ONLY 6-12 hours of being awake). During that time I have no relief or ability to engage in daily leisure/activities. I can’t enjoy video games. I have no gravitation to even pick a song yet alone listen to music. My body just wants to be asleep. Even when I’m awake, my body feels SO uncomfortable from the intense anhedonia (it was already bad from the negative symptoms of schizophrenia) that it doesn’t believe this is real or happening, so it just wants to sleep. As a result (or maybe there’s different causation?) my body doesn’t have a circadian rhythm. I never know when to sleep. I never know when to eat. I never know when to do anything because my body doesn’t give me cues, and there’s no natural rhythm to my days. Just one big blur of 24 hours that I try to escape from. In addition to all of this hell, I have severe stomach issues. I can’t drink water or I vomit. I can’t travel far or I vomit. And my stomach is very very very weak.

It’s incomprehensible that my negative symptoms of schizophrenia have been made this worse. Like 5-6x worse.

I feel hopeless.

How long have you ben of invega? Are you currently on any antipsychotics? You just have to give it time and you will get better. I would recommend doing stuff like working out to get those testosterone levels up.

You will feel better. I never thought id be to the point i am now when i was in the psych ward and fat as fuck from the invega then abilify. Now im in the best shape of my life.

How long have you ben of invega? Are you currently on any antipsychotics? You just have to give it time and you will get better. I would recommend doing stuff like working out to get those testosterone levels up.

You will feel better. I never thought id be to the point i am now when i was in the psych ward and fat as fuck from the invega then abilify. Now im in the best shape of my life.
My brain is barely able to get out of bed to eat. I used to be a 3 year starting athlete in high school, and worked out almost every day in college. I am so far removed from working out. It’s impossible. Again, I can barely leave my bed — just trying to express how bad my anhedonia/avolation is….

I’m 5 months approaching 6 months off of Invega. No improvement.

My brain is barely able to get out of bed to eat. I used to be a 3 year starting athlete in high school, and worked out almost every day in college. I am so far removed from working out. It’s impossible. Again, I can barely leave my bed — just trying to express how bad my anhedonia/avolation is….

Im sorry that really sucks. Everyone recovers at a different pace. If i where you though i would get a blood test done for testosterone levels and such.

When i was fat as fuck i never thought i would get back in shape either but i did it. Maybe start out small and work your way up?

Also i know this is controversial but cannabis really helped my recovery as well

I feel hopeless.
There’s a guy on Reddit that had the same thing where he couldn’t feel anything at all and said Parnate was like a light switch for him. There’s also one called Agomelatine which is supposedly one of the safer ones that can raise dopamine. I wouldn’t trust any of the SSRI’s they could make things worse.

My life is in ruins but I refuse to go on any more medications as I don’t trust they won’t disturb my ability to sleep. It’s the only thing I look forward to in life now. I think the blood tests and whatever else you can get tested allergies, hormones etc. would be a good start.

The stupid thing is this poison effects everyone differently. I haven’t read about two stories that were the same. The worst case I’ve seen is someone saying they’re still not better at like 12 months. I totally understand the not wanting to do anything except sleep but what got me sort of into stuff again was complaining about my problems on forums like this or Reddit.

I also ask questions about life and all sorts of stuff everyday just to see if someone else has gone through it before.

My healing coming along good, but I've just noticed I got a little tinnitus. I only notice it at bed time and when u wake up. Hopefully it goes away also.

Are you on any other meds?
Can you get high on weed?
How is your sexual function?

I don't want to stay like this, no!
I’m fucked man .. I still have hope but it’s getting weaker … I’m on 0 meds , I can’t get high in weed not at all properly anyway , and my sexual function is completely fucked

Do you have hunger signals or an apetite?

Hey guys. I’m doing a tiny bit better, Can connect with music again and my baseline isn’t just pure suffering anymore. Definitely not happy or very emotional at all but at least not feeling completely disconnected anymore.

On another note, I listened to an old song that used to be like one of my absolute favourite songs to cry to and sing, and it happened to come on in the playlist I was listening to, and I barely recognised it. Couldn’t remember the lyrics, couldn’t connect with the emotion, and when I finally realised what song it was my stomach dropped. I feel sick, it was really disturbing. Has anyone else had an experience like this?
Do you have your emotions back?