Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming up on 11 months off. Life is pretty fucking blah man... i mean i look forward to a couple things, i shop for things (online), my anxiety about social gatherings or certain interactions is not as bad as it was but its still noticeable and it still makes me avoidant... sleep is kinda shitty but thats bc i stopped taking klonopin recently bc i was taking it daily this summer and dont want my body to get too used to it- ill prob start taking it again in a couple weeks.

My complaints tho are that i can never seem to enjoy watching a movie, bright lights linger in my vision for a couple of seconds (hard to describe but i saw complaints about it in the past on this thread), my eyes just look straight up vacant and only convey that im working on one level, like i convey no range of emotion... i urinate fairly frequently and have weird issues emptying my bladder and retaining fluids... whatever its all fucking annoying tho as u all know.

I take 2 epsom salt baths a day. I workout daily. I lay out in the sun daily. I take st johns wart, niacin, boron and tons of other suppliments. I drink eesiac tea and take micro/phyto nutrients and stuff. Taking fulvic acid also.

Dont get me wrong im in the final stretch of things. Id say 4 more months, 6 more till im fully healed.. smh at the fact that i thought 10 months id be recovered... things changed at 6-7 months. They werent to the point where i was still suicidal and tormented by the fucked up side effects of invega. By 9-10 months my appetite and ability to exercise at extended lengths of time came back. Now i can eat carbs and not gain weight like i used to. My skin has tightened up in the past 2 months. Alright so yea im done bitching and checking in. I saw theres new people- dont forget u literally cant think reasonably on invega. Only the past month or two was i able to think reasonably about my irrational thoughts. Like its not the end of the world, most of the damage is temporary. Dont flip out and freak out. Give urself 8 months. Then give urself another 2-3. By then youll be able to tolerate and assimilate back to who u once were. Theres hope just keep telling urself that as ur mantra in ur head. Suppliments help. Sun helps. Exercise helps. (Epsom salt) baths help. AND so do cold showers. The trick is find something to distract u while u whether this horrible withdrawal. For me it was CBD and listening to audiobooks at night, and during the day its exercise and sitting in the sun to break down the invega. The moment u find urself doing something small for ?enjoyment? is when u realize theres a light at the end of the tunnel: for example i now go on short walks with my dog, i also started going to starbucks to grab coffee, ans also buying clothes for myself even tho i still never leave the house (my anxiety socially speaking is not as bad as it was but in 4 months id be cool going to the grocery store and stuff) alright im annoying myself with this novel of a post so good luck ill check back in later.

Is it Invega that makes me feel lonely ? It sucks... I feel lonely every time I'm not seeing anybody, just one day staying alone at home is enough to make me feel bad.

Hiya mate you say you are in klonopin how ling have you been on it cos its a mean motherfuck to come off it it makes invega look like nothing get off it as soon as you can evil shit good luck it was because of benzos is why the evil pdoc put me on invega fuckwits

Coming up on 11 months off. Life is pretty fucking blah man... i mean i look forward to a couple things, i shop for things (online), my anxiety about social gatherings or certain interactions is not as bad as it was but its still noticeable and it still makes me avoidant... sleep is kinda shitty but thats bc i stopped taking klonopin recently bc i was taking it daily this summer and dont want my body to get too used to it- ill prob start taking it again in a couple weeks.

My complaints tho are that i can never seem to enjoy watching a movie, bright lights linger in my vision for a couple of seconds (hard to describe but i saw complaints about it in the past on this thread), my eyes just look straight up vacant and only convey that im working on one level, like i convey no range of emotion... i urinate fairly frequently and have weird issues emptying my bladder and retaining fluids... whatever its all fucking annoying tho as u all know.

I take 2 epsom salt baths a day. I workout daily. I lay out in the sun daily. I take st johns wart, niacin, boron and tons of other suppliments. I drink eesiac tea and take micro/phyto nutrients and stuff. Taking fulvic acid also.

Dont get me wrong im in the final stretch of things. Id say 4 more months, 6 more till im fully healed.. smh at the fact that i thought 10 months id be recovered... things changed at 6-7 months. They werent to the point where i was still suicidal and tormented by the fucked up side effects of invega. By 9-10 months my appetite and ability to exercise at extended lengths of time came back. Now i can eat carbs and not gain weight like i used to. My skin has tightened up in the past 2 months. Alright so yea im done bitching and checking in. I saw theres new people- dont forget u literally cant think reasonably on invega. Only the past month or two was i able to think reasonably about my irrational thoughts. Like its not the end of the world, most of the damage is temporary. Dont flip out and freak out. Give urself 8 months. Then give urself another 2-3. By then youll be able to tolerate and assimilate back to who u once were. Theres hope just keep telling urself that as ur mantra in ur head. Suppliments help. Sun helps. Exercise helps. (Epsom salt) baths help. AND so do cold showers. The trick is find something to distract u while u whether this horrible withdrawal. For me it was CBD and listening to audiobooks at night, and during the day its exercise and sitting in the sun to break down the invega. The moment u find urself doing something small for ?enjoyment? is when u realize theres a light at the end of the tunnel: for example i now go on short walks with my dog, i also started going to starbucks to grab coffee, ans also buying clothes for myself even tho i still never leave the house (my anxiety socially speaking is not as bad as it was but in 4 months id be cool going to the grocery store and stuff) alright im annoying myself with this novel of a post so good luck ill check back in later.

Hey man I remember you saying that your memory hasn?t recovered at ten months, how are you doing now in that department?

to the room: this might be a tough one to digest for anyone but at some time during the healing process i think it will be beneficial for anyone to think about. it's been posted here in the past and just as relevant today as back then and even for future invega/xeplion sufferer's.

how do you know you will be healed?

don't feel like you have to answer the question, not trying to bring anyone down. just a useful tool and something to talk about if you all want to.

I will basically be the most ultimate badass. That's how I'll know.

or as Alucard from the abridged Hellsing said, "Fuck you! that's how."

^ this isn't "the blood soaked protestant hell" but most would agree it's very close so good call.

@zack365: getting back into the flow of your life again. noice.

to the room: weird question right? "well i wont be experiencing what i do now while suffering. it's pretty obvious invegauser."

to that i would say that's an answer too. i think it's supposed to help us put ourselves into that mentality the closer we get to being healed. as well as recognizing it when it happens. it differs slightly from what we want to do when we're fully healed. one is focusing on something we would like to happen and the other is helping us to achieve it by directing that focus.

the healing doesn't just happen all by itself. plus what we share is seeing from anothers perspective and relating. (like others who have healed before us) i am finding it harder to relate to people in the thread now that i feel less of the effects/symptoms of the poison.

i think it looks the same in some ways and different to everyone on a personal level.

Last edited:
@invegauser might i say you have some really poigniant and deep thoughts. Great quality to have- tho im sure it can drive u insane. It does for me at least... to answer ur question ill know ill be healed IF i go psychotic again lmao. Which im not gunna let happen but just sayin... but no in all sincerity ill know when i feel at ease in a conversation, when thoughts feel completely organic, when i dont feel like im wearing a headband, when sentiments can lead to actually having a mood that i can be in instead of lasting for less than a minute.... good question!

I'm in my 10th month off the shot.
In my 6th month I felt a huge difference, huge improvement.
Only things I'm aware of still having issues with is, not feeling weed again. I do every once in a while, kinda, a little.
I don't get a full feeling when eating but I can taste the food much better and don't mind eating now.
I have have issues with dreaming. IDK how to describe this unfortunately, it's just not right. Don't dream much, perhaps. I do get sleepy now and when I wake up, it takes a second. For a while I didn't get tired. It was like I shut my eyes when it was dark and opened them and it was light. Really hard to put into words.
I think I will be healed when those issues clear up.
I have been taking Paxil for anxiety for a few months, it seems to b helping.
I was misdiagnosed when I received the invega shot. My new diagnosis is agoraphobia. Dr is treating with 1 20 mg paxil per day. It has been life changing. Ill be 40 December 23rd. I haven't felt this good, with this kind of relief since I was a teen. I am very thankful for my new Dr.

Day 113

There are good and bad days. 3 days after my workouts, I feel miserable, depressed. After that, I get to feel better but it's tough going through these moments. Btw, I got the full package of Xeplion/ Invega Sustenna. Because my parents still believe I get my monthly shot. I got to open it, and the Xeplion's substance and colour was white like milk but it was thicker. No doubt the human body has trouble detoxifying the poison.

I read, it takes 1-4 weeks for receptors to recycle. ♻ Im hoping this means, I'll b healed next month sometime.

I hope you're right.

An update a year and 4 months later. I'm completely back to normal. No traces of invega whatsoever. Stay positive, healing is possible.

@Zack365: vv it's what happens when you put 8 and ) together. gotta love them emoji's :\. shadypenguin called it with the ?'s, it's a programming thing. they have a tough time trying to get all the electronic devices to sync up here (just like every where else you go) but i think they're doing a good job.

@rel: you seem to be more comfortable with how you articulate and i'm glad you stuck it out, touch and go there for awhile (give your mom a hug). another good example of how we all heal.

congratulations!

Last edited:
^ it's what happens when you put 8 and ) together. gotta love them emoji's :\. shadypenguin called it with the ?'s, it's a programming thing. they have a tough time trying to get all the electronic devices to sync up here (just like every where else you go) but i think they're doing a good job.

@rel: you seem to be more comfortable with how you articulate and i'm glad you stuck it out, touch and go there for awhile (give your mom a hug). another good example of how we all heal.

congratulations!

Lol I tried to change the emoji and I unintentionnally deleted to the post.

Anyway as I said, I weight 75 kgs for 175 cm. I'll try some natural fat burner for my gynecomastia and lose some bodyfat.

I calculated the amount of Xeplion remaining in my system and if I'm right I have less than 10 mg left. This poison is still very strong for such a low dose. I can't believe my pdoc (who believes I'm taking my monthly shots) told me that 78 mg of Invega sustenna (50mg Xeplion) would still enable me to function normally.

Day 114

6 days left before the 4 months mark. Went to college today, there was a meeting where teachers described how the school year is gonna go. I definitely think I can get a grip on college especially because I'm close to healed. Honnestly, when I'll be healed I'll be as motivated as I can be to crush college and get those grades up. There's no alternative, am 20 y/o, can't waste another year of my life. Btw, feeling 95% recovered today.

We all have various and very good reasons to complain. But this experience is a teacher, a violent teacher. We can at least take comfort in the fact that once healed we are stronger, smarter, healthier and better, yes better. I got frustrated but a Xeplion free life is worth living. I'll hang in there until the very end. I hope we all can make this promise to ourselves.

We all have various and very good reasons to complain. But this experience is a teacher, a violent teacher. We can at least take comfort in the fact that once healed we are stronger, smarter, healthier and better, yes better. I got frustrated but a Xeplion free life is worth living. I'll hang in there until the very end. I hope we all can make this promise to ourselves.

Invega is definitely a life changer. I've been threw major growth threw this experience.

Someone please answer.
I have a problem and it needs attention.
Does Wellbutrin help for Libido?
Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.