Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
it wont take a few people very long Boonkjalapeno, so if i may...

it might be of more benefit to your healing process to focus on yourself instead of on Rosi71. she did give you the example you were asking for.

i understand your frustration, i've been there and so have a few others in the past. you don't want to go down that path, you wont like the ending.

just tossing this out there, something to think on. :)

to the room: does anyone else not see that shadypenguin is still on the injections? how does memory problems and brain fog get better while someone is still taking the injections? anyone seeing this besides me?

this is one example of why we don't get caught up in the negative things and lose focus on our healing. an example of a bad distraction (see Empty1128, good exercise, even for those of us who are so close to being healed. ;)) stress makes things worse. plus our own negative aspects will come up like with zack365 today, so we got plenty of problems as it is.

"Stay on target, stay on target." "Luke... use the schwartz... i mean the force, use the force Luke."

@shadypenguin: it's pretty simple. your not going to get better while still on the injections. you gotta make a choice. if the side effects are bearable than continue to take it. if the side effects are getting in the way of doing what you want to do, like schooling, then you need to talk to your pdoc about getting off of it, lowering the dose or switching to another med. we can't tell you what to do here but we can give you feedback and our advice on what has worked in the past based off of what we've been through.

@zack365: you get closer to being healed and not quiet there yet but still have a bad day or two? wouldn't surprise me if in the next day or two you are feeling better again. hang in there.

would you say your in a better place then when you first stopped taking the poison?

interesting article you read, that's pretty messed up. i agree that's inhumane and there are better ways of treating pedophiles. they actually have meds for pedophiles that chemically castrate them and meds that help them deal with their disturbing thoughts. i think xeplion is not an alternative to anything that already exists.

Last edited:
@zack365: you get closer to being healed and not quiet there yet but still have a bad day or two? wouldn't surprise me if in the next day or two you are feeling better again. hang in there.

would you say your in a better place then when you first stopped taking the poison?

interesting article you read, that's pretty messed up. i agree that's inhumane and there are better ways of treating pedophiles. they actually have meds for pedophiles that chemically castrate them and meds that help them deal with their disturbing thoughts. i think xeplion is not an alternative to anything that already exists.

The (big) fatigue, the lack of motivation and inspiration are now gone. Lasted about two days. But I got out of it fortunately. Now I'm feeling better.

I'm in a much better place now than when I first stopped taking the poison. The anger, irritability, anxiety and depression I had at the beginning can't be compared to what I have now which is a little bit of fatigue, little lack of motivation and imagination but that's all.

Btw, my heart goes out to Rosi, I think she's being honnest after all this time. The struggle seems real.

I hate to b the bearer of bad news, I really do but I think Rosi needs to get into a Dr and look into permanent damage and the lawyer up.

No I dont smoke now and If I did, it would give me no Feelings or thoughts.

Do you have a Dr you can go to, to look into the possibility of permanent damage. It's really hard to think it could still b n your system. I'm sorry for the bad news BUT if you go to your Dr they may have some way to reverse the damage. I'm sending positive vibes and hope for a positive resolution.

Day 110 here

I feel around 97% healed. I have the will to study but my attention and memory are still not fully back to what they were. School starts in 8 days for me. The first few weeks won't be as productive as I wish but I do believe it is just a matter of time before I get this good memory that got me through high school and my first semester in college. I also noticed I get unusually stressed when I text people on my phone. But the effects of Xeplion are noticed through small things which leave me confident thinking there isn't very long before recovery. The biggest lesson I've learned is : never get caught! Even if you do have schizophrenia, bipolar disorders or depression, really think twice about what you're gonna say to the pdoc. Being too honnest may lead to an other shot.

Hey everyone, I'm one month off the shot and I'm feeling better already! Not everything is working 100% and I still have mood swings but I feel like recovery is not far down the road for me. I'm just happy I don't have to take anymore shots. I'm still feeling brain fog and not 100% myself but I'm not going to let that stop me from doing things I enjoy. I haven't been able to concentrate on work yet, but I'm thinking about volunteering at an animal shelter to do some work while I'm recovering. I hope everyone else is doing well.

Some symptoms I've been having are mood swings, and a little aggression, some hopelessness wondering if I will ever get back to being my old self, I just tell myself it'll get better and I've been doing a nutribullet diet to lose weight all juicing so far it seems to be working. I'm going to go out and drink today with my girlfriend, and hopefully I'll feel something. I should be just about done with the first half life, and am feeling a lot better since it's my first month in recovery.

I had to keep taking shots for 8 months because my Dad would not support me coming off the poison and we thought it was what was best for me until he noticed how depressed it was making me. My psychotic p.doc wanted me to taper off the shots and it would've taken me three more months on the 156mg and then who knows what next dosage he would want me to take. I'm going to a new p.doc this Thursday one who was recommended by my new therapist, in hopes that I will be told some good official news. I hated being on this stuff, it makes it hard to focus, I can't sit still sometimes I have to pace around, and other times I just can't concentrate. Sleep has been iffy as well, sometimes I'll sleep really good, other times I'll toss and turn all night. It's completely random. As far as sexual issues can't say I'm experiencing many, just some low libido and sensitivity issues but I expect it to go away the more I process this shit out of my system.

I'm sticking with my all juice diet for awhile and hoping it'll help me cleanse faster, don't see any forseeable future where I'm coming off of it because I want to heal as quickly as possible and lose weight. My girlfriend is being supportive of me while I go through this recovery. I hope the animal shelter will take me and I'll be able to do some good in my spare time and get used to working again. I'll find out more tomorrow. But for now, I am going to go drinking today and have a good time. Hope everyone heals quickly.

We all deserve a award for enduring this. I don't want no participation ribbon either. Lol

I just doubled my Niacin dose and am getting the hot flushes again. I kinda like it though cos it sorta feels like opiates itch.

I have been off invega sustenna for 26 days. When I'm feeling bad I read through the success stories and it gives me hope. My heart goes out to people like Rosi71 who haven't yet recovered.

I will be reading this thread until I get better. Hopefully I will become another success story in about 10 months time. I dont know if I can endure any longer than that. My psydoc doesnt seem to know anything about this medication, he gave it to me as an injection simply because I would forget to take my pills, worst decision of my life to agree. I wish I read about it before getting my first jab.

I currently have decreased cognitive functions, severe anhedonia, I cant get drunk or a buzz from cigarettes. My memory is poor and my mind is blank and it's hard to hold conversations. I feel really slowed down.

Sonny, I feel like the support given and taken in this thread represents the best of what Bluelight has to offer and I'm glad that 1) you are off the stuff and starting your recovery and 2) that you found BL and the great people here that know that sharing the struggles makes them so much more bearable.<3

I feel this very nervous feeling, I only feel better when I dream, I can be with my child and give him love, but it is not true.

Thanks for the respond, @Empty.
@offvega, glad to hear you feel better!

Jmoore52 got two years of shots we should be all right. After this I?m giving myself two years to heal while working full time then it is back to my studies.

The room: if I have 100mg of jab every month and the half life is 49days, it will not accumulate will it? The way I see it, once there is 200mg in me from the residue 100 and the new 100mg in a new month, it metabolizes into half leaving me with 100mg left and the process repeats again. Am i getting this right?

I?m sorry that my ? keep turning into question marks I have no idea why the forums code runs my messages this way.

Day 111
I feel normal when I am not thinking about Xeplion or all the little details that are not yet fixed. What I mean is that Xeplion has no solid control over me when I am talking to someone or when I am doing any non sport related activity. Feeling good today :)

Did anyone else NOT get gynecomastia? I was lucky and didn't develop man boobs and hoping it stays that way now that I'm off the poison

this forum is dead not like what it used to be from what I was reading, looks like everyone got better and left

^ passive reading. we all heal at different rates too, some of us aren't able to post everyday. sometimes it's just slow. i didn't get gyno.

@herbavore: thank you for your kind and inspirational words. much love mama bear.

@Somny: thanks for posting. it gets better, hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.