Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm going to move this to Mental Health and hopefully, people experienced with this drug can help.

Just hit me , the weight of the sadness as the invega wears off. . . It's like as the nerves come to sensitivity again the gravity of life missed and pain of life misunderstood hits hard

I'm movin' on and life goes on
I hope that I do too

Do you feel the improvements? You say it has been 7 months. How do you feel compared to the initial months? you've been off it for longer than me but you seem less optimistic than me.

What symptoms do you experience? Do you know people who have gotten their thoughts and emotions back?

I've seen a few people on this thread write that they made complete or near complete recoveries after a wait of 10-12 months. I've also talked to someone else through email who claimed to have recovered completely after 8 months but i think that person was thin so it was easier for the crap to get out of his system.

i can now see how the dopamine the poison targeted has worked against every one of us from the beginning. they targeted the wrong receptors and combination sequences. this mental and physical fatigue is the same one when i was first starting the pills before the injections. the poison is out of our system a long time before we feel better but it has trained the receptors, manufacturers and other process of the workings of our brains in a negative way for the long run. this is why whoever is taking invega needs to stop right away. switch to another med, do something else just stop invega immediately. the sooner anyone quits, the sooner your brain goes back to it's original way of functioning because it is no longer has to go against what it already knows to do naturally. they did mess up, this is one of the wrong ways to help someone correct an inner working problem.

i am going through the very last of it finally and all the things we have discussed on this thread are making more sense and becoming clearer, everything concerning and connected to this topic is. the days stop moving past us and we start living in the moment again. i can feel and think the last remaining bits i've been waiting on, even more than a few months ago when i was doing better; while still going through this fog of fatigue. the old and new ways are opening back up. i can push myself so much harder again. i'll see you all when it's done, until then it's time to get rid of some nastiness this poison has left me dealing with for far too long. heal quickly. peace.

The screwed up thing is that the psychiatrists and psychologists that i have dealt with are of the opinion that the medication is not that bad. One of them even said to me that Invega isn't that bad of a medication and that Risperidone is worse. If the moron doesn't know that Invega and Risperidone are pretty much the same thing then she shouldn't be working in this field.

All of them kept claiming that the crap would be out of my system in 3 months and when i cited all you guys and other people as proof that it takes 10-12 months to recover the psychiatrist said maybe those people aren't well. These people are either ignorant and stupid or know what this crap does but are pushing it regardless. These pricks have ruined our lives and they get to continue making money pulling this shit.

I don't take invega but this pisses me off very much so. I thought they were called professionals for a reason. Fucking ridiculous

Yes. My life is ruined because of this. I accept this. I am only 26 and I have the chance to get better but this is stupid. This is the prime of my life. I should be fucking girls at clubs and smoking weed at midnight looking at the moon. Instead, I literally lie around like a 60 year old. Because of the Invega I don't even care.

I do think I have the chance to recover. I found a website to order coca leaf tea. I am going to get the anabolic steroid anavar, alertness drug modafinil, bromantane, semax and a number of ayurvedic herbs to speed my recovery as I start to go to the gym every day. After that, who know, maybe I will get better (into incredible shape) and become an overseas english teacher.

I have 3 years of a college degree I never finished. I still want to be a teacher somehow . . . Just some job where I can travel and work, if I ever get the desire again.

Let me know if you have questions about the recovery regimen.

@Invega User, please let us know how you recovery goes . . . . don't back out like the other "recoveries" who never show up
your right, invega makes you develop really bad habits . . . I sleep until 1 and IDGAF
You can force yourself to change your habits. I have gotten a job and it's only been 3 months off for me. It's really not that horrible. I sleep pretty late too but I did that before invega. We will all heal, I would like to know how recoveries are going as well.

So 17 months after my
Last injection of Invega and I feel good. I'm just starting to feel normal. What a nasty drug

They definitely have a lot to improve upon. That said, the atypicals are generally hailed as more tolerable, and with positive effects on the negative symptoms; it can take six months, though. Also, clozapine is well-known as the most effective antipsychotic. The danger of losing white blood cells, and ensuing frequent blood tests, are what holds it back from being prescribed as a first- or even second-line treatment.

Ho-Chi-Minh has been trying his best (and has been the only one) to advocate and encourage people on this forum to take neurotoxic poisons that cause complete and body destruction for quite some time now. This is nothing new.

He was active on the first "coming off invega sustenna thread-part 1" from the very start and has continously lurked around this forum for a few years now denying peoples claims of damage from these poisons and advocating that people keep taking their "medicine" or maybe "increase the dosage

When new members would come on the first thread with posts about Invega destroying their lives he would argue with them, tell them that they are all ill schizophrenics in denial of their "disease", and tell them that the brain damage and severe anhedonia they have suffered as a result of invega is a result of their "negative symptoms" -something which I now realize not a single member mentioned having before they were given the potent dopamine blocker Invega.

I clearly remember how appalled I was in one instance when a highly suicidal patient who was suffering severe anhedonia, akathisia and restlesness as a result of receiving a high dose of the Invega shot was told by Ho-Chi-Minh that he needs to stay on the medication and talk to his doctor about increasing the dosage or adding another neurotoxin. In his unprofessional opinion he told the poor suicidal guy that he was ill and that he thought he needed more Invega. The member responded politely by asking Ho-Chi-Minh to refrain from puttting him down any further but he decided to just continue trolling him.

To Ho-Chi-Minh- Everyone on this thread has been severely harmed by the potent neuroleptics Risperidone and Paliperidone. Every one of the thousands of posts on the coming off invega thread describes great misery and suffering as a result of this drug. Please try and have some respect for these people and try to think more logically. Neuroleptics are toxic drugs. Most Gp's and psychiatrists agree that neuroleptics should never be given to a healthy normal individual because they cause devastating brain, body and organ damage. Neuroleptics induce severe negative symptoms and depression in healthy volunteers- this has been proven numerous times.

Stop advocating these poisons. If you aren't some Pharma rep, and you actually have "schizophrenia" or psychotic symptoms and think these poisons benefit you then keep taking them. We aren't here to tell you that you shouldn't poison your body and mind if thats what you want to do. As you somehow became a moderator on this forum there is no way of us reporting you for trolling and spamming the thread. Please show some decency and try and sympathize with these people who have had their lives utterly ruined by the drugs that you continue to advocate.

Last edited:
Itd be cool if someone did ibogaine for invega recovery and reported back. It has been said that ibogaine caused GDNF increases induces what has been called a "second neurological childhood."

Maybe I will eventually... $700 and getting a hotel room some place nice for a 36 hour trip. . .

https://www.ibogainealliance.org/ibogaine/therapy/parkinsons/

http://reset.me/story/could-ibogaine-be-a-promising-new-treatment-for-parkinsons-disease/

^^Do the math, if ibogaine resets, reshapes, and reprograms the limbic system to its original state not only for extreme addiction , but also for helping parkinson's patients , I think there is a real chance if could help us. Well worth the price if you love your life, as Crosby Stills Nash & Young would say, what do you have to lose . . .

It may help but if you had psychosis know that ibogaine is a psychoactive drug and thst it too can induce psychosis

Just thought I would post about my recovery. I am feeling a lot better now. Yesterday was an amazing day for me. I walked a 5k, organized my home, enjoyed TV and Youtube. I cooked a pizza. I read a chapter in a book.

And today I feel mainly the same, I'm just bored, really bored. Not bored in an anhedonic way, just bored because I'm home alone with nothing to do and it's been raining most of the day. I am getting better about doing nothing though. I did take a really long nap today out of boredom, which isn't good. Guess I'm still having a bit of a difficulty filling my time. I thought about going to the gym, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet. I decided to get a little high instead. I think weed is a problem for anhedonia because it disrupts the normal reward system and convinces the brain that it can only get a high from weed, so I've been trying to tone down my smoking to a minimum.

I started taking 900mg St. John's Wort a day and I'm going to get some Fish Oil soon. I've also started mindless meditation, where I meditate and clear my mind of all thoughts for as long as possible for 10 minutes. Also, early on when I was feeling really bad I forced myself to do things I know I used to enjoy, despite those things seeming boring. I try and get sunlight everyday if possible as well.

Try and bring about your own recovery, don't just sit and do nothing. I know it takes all the energy you can muster, but start off with baby steps. Try and just set a goal of showering, flossing, putting on clothes and not getting back in bed. Dabble in things you used to enjoy. Meditate.The damage from Invega can be repaired, don't lose hope.
This is what I like to hear. How long have you been off it? I forgot.

I've had everything tested for Metabolic Syndrom (Syndrome "X") and everything has come back within the "normal range."

This includes cortisol, blood sugar, A1G, Insulin and others.

It's been just under 7 months and I am still unable to lose any weight.

I totally get the frustration of not knowing what this medication does to your body.

Unfortunately for myself I will likely undergo another episode relatively soon and have to start a new medication. I very dislike the thought of starting something new when I am still trying to rid myself of the side effects of a previous medication. I hope to have a positive update on coming off of Invega sometime soon.

Best of luck to everyone

Been just over 2 months since I took the invega shot. I never took any recreational drugs in my life, I was a bodybuilder, and an A+ student in school. I never had psychosis but they forced one on me. Very quickly my muscles have wasted and my thinking is terrible. I feel I have a memory equivalent to people with dementia. I can barely think at all now! The process has been very difficult. Apparently this drug damages you for life. But I'm here to recover.

So for my first post I will just add some positive things about what to do and recover from this instead of sharing the negatives for now.

First Google "detox juice" and drink one everyday. You stool will be black. Your liver will become massively healthy. ?

Second drink plenty of water that is without fluoride. So avoid tap water. But get atleast 4+ liters of water in a day. Get a filter and find out how much fluoride is added to your water. ?

Third Get exercise. Do light weights for high reps. Do light cardio. Go on youtube and do "Mike Chang"s workout videos. Those used to be easy for me before but not anymore, so don't beat yourself over it if you cant do the exercise, try to start with vitamins first. I will cover them next. Technically supplements should have been my 3rd point.
*The drug will get rid through sweating, since sweating helps cleanse the body of toxins along with urination and bowel movement. Take a shower afterwards and cleanse off the toxin so that it isn't re-absorbed. Exercise will also help the heart, and beat the drugs heart damaging properties; even though this will take years, don't give up. I know exercise will be hard. I was heavy into bodybuilding. This Neurotoxic has diminished my ability to contract my muscles hard. I have gone into pure atrophy. In just 2 months my arm size went from 17" to 13". That's is smaller than when I first joined a gym 2 years ago. Also I maintained my current body weight fyi. Doing light but active exercise while following a video online is perfect. Remember, exercise will also help with release of hormones. These antipsychotic drug surpresse good hormones like GH and testostrone, and increases bad hormones like prolactin.

Forth, take vitamins and supplements. Vitamin B- complex is the best so get that for sure. Choline. Ashwaghanda (Good for males only though). Zinc with copper. Vitamin C. Some vitamin D. Biotin. Omega oils, try helm seed oil. Whey protein. Supplements for vision. Brain health supplements. *I know there are more supplements, but that is a start. I will go to the store and buy them later.

Fifth. Make stuff. Make things that you can use. Make toys. Go to home depot. Buy some wood, Metals, cements, tools, nails, ect. Make something useful that you want to use in life. Make ANYTHING.

That's all I want to say for now. I skipped out on some darker stuff. I will post that later when time comes, and hopefully it does. Remember to share my advice with your other Invega brothers.

I wish you the God speed recovery, and even if you don't...

Talk to again my friends.

I've had everything tested for Metabolic Syndrom (Syndrome "X") and everything has come back within the "normal range."

This includes cortisol, blood sugar, A1G, Insulin and others.

It's been just under 7 months and I am still unable to lose any weight.

I totally get the frustration of not knowing what this medication does to your body.

Unfortunately for myself I will likely undergo another episode relatively soon and have to start a new medication. I very dislike the thought of starting something new when I am still trying to rid myself of the side effects of a previous medication. I hope to have a positive update on coming off of Invega sometime soon.

Best of luck to everyone
Why would you assume that you'll have another episode of psychosis? I wish you the best. How are your other symptoms doing? I never really gained weight, so I'm hoping that means a quicker recovery. I have been off the med for only 3 and a half months and I am finally/already seeing some minor improvements. The first couple months I would cry uncontrollably and nearly took myself out. My life has become managable. I still have anhedonia but no longer is it to the point where I just stare at the wall and don't even attempt to entertain myself. I have slowly been getting better. I am able to enjoy things very slightly now, and while that sucks, it's better than not at all!

Why would you assume that you'll have another episode of psychosis? I wish you the best. How are your other symptoms doing? I never really gained weight, so I'm hoping that means a quicker recovery. I have been off the med for only 3 and a half months and I am finally/already seeing some minor improvements. The first couple months I would cry uncontrollably and nearly took myself out. My life has become managable. I still have anhedonia but no longer is it to the point where I just stare at the wall and don't even attempt to entertain myself. I have slowly been getting better. I am able to enjoy things very slightly now, and while that sucks, it's better than not at all!

It's a week off 5 months for me and i do feel slightly better than even last month. I hope that i will be mostly healed in another five months time. Been looking for work. I'm homeless at the moment so yeah that sucks.

Hey guys.. already did my time with invega.
Im now off invega pills and things are not bad.
I always doubted a bit about my pdoc but with good communication and with a good relationship with him he finally decided I could be off the meds.
Now of course my path of healing is in the middle and wasnt a very complicated withdrawal. I guess Invega can hurt a lot of people with its side effects but its rare. SO GOOD LUCK and I hope this journey can end to you all too.
See ya

Hey copperdome, I've been having episodes for eight years now. I have never had to be medicated with old medication weight still on my body, though. I'm expecting that come summer I'll need to start some type of medication for a while. I mean of course it would be really cool if my symptoms would not present themselves again, but I have to use a bit of reasoning and prepare for what to do if and when they do. Weight has always been my worst effect of medication. I wish I could know how to treat it, so that I could fix it in the future if I was forced on something like Invega again. I'm 29 1/2 weeks off Invega, and still unable to lose any of the weight. This always happens, but I hope the weight is not permanent this time. I've got a couple medications in mind for when I may need them this year, though. I've been extremely tired lately, and that could be due to the Invega. But I'm a bit hopeful lately that things will resolve themselves once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.