Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good doctor told me, that the chells cannot be recycled in the Cortex, only If we would have healthy chells, they could take the function of the destroyed ones.

@Rosi71: doctors don't know everything... yet(!) Rosi.

after all they tell us invega/xeplion will help everyone. they only got it partially right.

science is still young and we are actually helping them to understand their own creation better in one way while we help ourselves and each other. hang in there Rosi.

Has anyone quit the Invega Sustenna cold turkey? The shots? Is it true it tapers itself?

@invegauser I'm unfortunately stuck riding a couch, I'm thinking about doing some volunteer work to get back into the grove of working, but I feel so diminished on this shit, it's hard for me to focus and follow simple instructions. My family said I was like a zombie when I was on the 254mg and my pdoc lowered it down to 150mg but he told me he was going to keep me on the 150mg for three more months, he is evil I am pretty convinced and just wanted to keep giving me invega despite what I complained about and told him, nothing would work, my Dad finally agrees with me that it's time to quit cold turkey because I'm not going to get any better this way.
I ended up doing volunteer work about 1.8 years off the shot. It was a good job. Habitat for Humanity. I ended up getting fired though because my manager was a total cunt. I'm not just saying that either. Everyone thought that about her. She ended up taking the whole thing to the town police and got me banned from the place for an entire year. Class S cunt that one. I did so much for that place.

@Rosi71: please ignore scorpionpark7. not saying he is the same as but just like that guy with the youtube videos (ross jason?) we can't confirm or deny whether he has a pre-exisitng condition that doesn't allow him to know if he is healed or not. or something else might be getting in the way that we don't understand. plus we just don't know either of them personally and we are not professionals so we can't say anything about them. we gotta stay neutral on this one cause invega/xeplion is a very experimental substance.

it's best we focus on our own healing instead of worrying about why others haven't healed yet. it leads to bad thoughts, we need to stay positive to help heal and get us through this. raise our spirits not let them get down.

:)

@Empty1128: you didn't, no worries. please do not hesitate to pass along info here. the people in the thread will let you know if it is too much. sharing info helps all of us.

me too and me too.

i might try coffee later today i will let you know how it goes. sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, i like reading everyone's post and trying to be more of a passive reader myself. XD

don't worry about the wieght. mine keeps coming and going in matter of days but that's not the xeplion anymore. it's the changes i go through in order to finish up the rest of the healing process cause my body and brain need the extra energy to burn through now that i'm not eating 4 meals a day. 4 days ago i looked like i had a spare tire, yesterday i looked like i was anorexic. today i'm in the middle. i have a high metabolism too. towards the end of healing or after you are healed all your internal functions will return to normal.

like i mentioned it's good to share info here and i think you might have something that is good for Specified as i'm not sure if he has tried that or not yet.

(cough cough. you tried the Mucuna Pruriens yet shades?)

^ dude really?! you gonna ignore Empty1128 like that? c'mon shades.

have you tried Mucuna Pruriens for libido yet?

I doubt the Mucuna Pruriens will be of any help. I;m already taking 4 pills of Horny Goat Weed, Boron, Vitamin C, Korean red ginseng syrup and L-Tyrosine and I still don't have a Libido. someone suggested Wellbutrin and I may give that a go.
@Empty1128: you didn't, no worries. please do not hesitate to pass along info here. the people in the thread will let you know if it is too much. sharing info helps all of us.

me too and me too.

i might try coffee later today i will let you know how it goes. sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, i like reading everyone's post and trying to be more of a passive reader myself. XD

don't worry about the wieght. mine keeps coming and going in matter of days but that's not the xeplion anymore. it's the changes i go through in order to finish up the rest of the healing process cause my body and brain need the extra energy to burn through now that i'm not eating 4 meals a day. 4 days ago i looked like i had a spare tire, yesterday i looked like i was anorexic. today i'm in the middle. i have a high metabolism too. towards the end of healing or after you are healed all your internal functions will return to normal.

like i mentioned it's good to share info here and i think you might have something that is good for Specified as i'm not sure if he has tried that or not yet.

I went through past pages and didn't see anything from Empty1128 aimed at me, I must have missed something. Three days on meth now taking a break cos my tolerance is sky high.
^ dude really?! you gonna ignore Empty1128 like that? c'mon shades.

have you tried Mucuna Pruriens for libido yet?

me too and me too.

Doesn't Cofee work for you after the Niacin flush?
I'm going to up my dose of the Niacin to 1000 cos I can't see how my tolerance to meth got so high when the first time it was half a point the second time half a point then after that I had a day break or something then had a point. So it must not be enough Niacin

@Specified: for sure, good idea. we all gotta respect those limits shades.

ya, he didn't aim it at you and there's lots of posts to read, daunting aint it. i wasn't trying to ride your a** but point it out in case you missed it. my bad if i came across that way.

you can ask him about it, research and give it a go if you haven't tried it already.

idk about after niacin, i don't take it. (only to pass UA's) but last time i drank coffee i went all dicombobulated in the head and stayed off it since. i was hoping these last 7 days of being better would be a good sign to drink some covfefe, err i mean coffee without wigging out.

@Empty1128: see, share the info just like sharing the love XD

@Specified: for sure, good idea. we all gotta respect those limits shades.

ya, he didn't aim it at you and there's lots of posts to read, daunting aint it. i wasn't trying to ride your a** but point it out in case you missed it. my bad if i came across that way.

you can ask him about it, research and give it a go if you haven't tried it already.

idk about after niacin, i don't take it. (only to pass UA's) but last time i drank coffee i went all dicombobulated in the head and stayed off it since. i was hoping these last 7 days of being better would be a good sign to drink some covfefe, err i mean coffee without wigging out.

@Empty1128: see, share the info just like sharing the love XD
sure you weren't trying to ride my ass, you know you want to :p
I thought you took Niacin so you could take drugs.
Yeah I wonder how cofee will go with me today and yep it is daunting going back pages trying to find if someone replied.

large.jpg

i'm flattered by the offer but i'll have to politely and respectfully decline shades

Last edited:
This is such a good forum for coming off invega and I respect everyone's opinions. There is no substitute for lived experience. Anyone worrying about not being able to work again I am proof that you can. It's not all roses and butterflies but you will recover enough to function in a job. Just be mindful of stress and learn how to manage it best. Also, thanks for the input on my last question.

�� that gif, btw I also take L-tyrosine and it does nothing at all for me, I supposed to raise dopamine with it but since the receptors are blocked by the drug there will be no changes anyway.
Maybe with Niacin it will work because even though the receptors are blocked when I took Niacin for a few days Meth worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.