Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, felt alcohol and got so drunk I was going to faint but no pleasure at all in this...

LoL I act calm but in my mind I'm freaking out like you
did you feel very uneasy the next day ..and all out of it ..because today feel so off and uneasy

Update on the stuff I did last night. After I wrote that I took another. So, I doubled it... Felt it but over did it and ended up sick.

Update on the stuff I did last night. After I wrote that I took another. So, I doubled it... Felt it but over did it and ended up sick.
Sounds like me ..decided to drink lastnight felt something but over did it ..and ended up hella sick ..great to hear your making major progress in recovery.

So if you got six inj you would heal in six years? One year per injection?

Tell me if that makes any sense

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on a stack to help with Libido.

The stack includes korean red ginseng, Vitamin E, Horny goat weed, Boron.

Anyone got anything to add to my stack?

Undiminuished recovered his emotions 11 months after eight injections, Jmoore started having emotions 7 months after two years of injections and one year of pills, so technically anybody can recover in decent times.

I already am half a miracle, four months ago I was retarded, I couldn't think, when I turned my Pc on it was constant brain fog and confusion, I couldn't speak like if I had a stroke, the akathisia was unberable and after six hours of sleep my head was hurting.

Right now I am emotionless, demotivated, anhedonic and asexual... But the part above is gone.

Everything will come back to normal. But I wouldn't count on your emotion returning to preinvega injections. I have been off invega injection for 1.7 years and they haven't returned to normal and I dont think they will EVER will. I have moved on with my life I'm not sitting around wasting my life - waiting for them to return to normal. It's just not going to happen.

5.5 months off from 254mg & 156mg

I get a better high smoking weed, my strength and motivation to weight train is back, alcohol tastes really good and is much more enjoyable, and i drink larger amounts and more frequently now.

My old thought patterns are returning, i get moments of paranoia, strong emotions, ocd thoughts, stuff that makes me who i am, stuff that invega blocked, which i welcome back warts and all. Sleep is a lot more blissful and dreams have more content, no more piercing headaches waking up, but it takes me an hour or two after waking up to want to be active. I feel more like having afternoon naps and i had one a few days ago for the first time since the shots.

The sense of unease after food is less, food tastes better, i can play on the xbox for hours unlike few months ago id play for 5 minutes and quit. Anhedonia is much less as i look forward to the little things like going for a walk.

Boredom, restlessness, mood swings, and anxiety about getting through the day still bug me and nothing is fully restored i still often have to push myself, and i dont feel fully in sync in my consciousness, i hope these issues will resolve, ive had miraculous improvements so far thankfully.

@Empty glad to hear you recognize the difference between now and 4 months ago

Last edited:
For me it were 20 month after the 2 Injections and my emotions never came back. Only in my dream sometimes, when I dream my son has never left me. Most time even the bad emotions are away. Only in the morning after waking up I feel the bad Situation.

Does ketamine work while on this poison? Seeing as it's a disassociative and doesn't work on serotonin and dopamine?

Everything will come back to normal. But I wouldn't count on your emotion returning to preinvega injections. I have been off invega injection for 1.7 years and they haven't returned to normal and I dont think they will EVER will. I have moved on with my life I'm not sitting around wasting my life - waiting for them to return to normal. It's just not going to happen.
Why are you scaring people it shouldn't be that way for someone like me who only got one shot of the 156

Nymbrix isn't recovered if he still has adhedonia I'm fucking confused that people are mentioning permanent side effects rn

I'm also bipolar w a bit of scz will my pre invega emotions return and does derealization go away when the drug is out of the body

No I was not bipolar, I was not ill, but years before I had a disfunction in my brain because of much abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.