Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jo Wright: agreed, it doesn't have anything to do with intelligence as far as healing goes. what takes some longer to heal than others and some a shorter time is a mystery right now. we have learned a lot as a species in the last few thousand years, not nearly where we think we are. we are all different as individuals, we are all human, we all heal at different rates and in different ways.

percentages? my mind is struggling with my symptom. as you can tell from recent posts i am having troubles smoothing out rough edges in thoughts and ideas. a drawback of my symptom plus memory is jumbled and trying to sort itself out with details. i can say the majority of people heal in less than two years. the pattern i can see is those from younger and younger generations are taking longer to heal for some reason. those who heal in 8-10 months and those in 12-18 months fluctuates. don't be surprised if there is a rash of people soon that will heal in 8-10 months. mostly of late it is 12-18 months. still much shorter than 2 years. don't give up, it gets better, this too shall pass.

heal quickly. peace.

Lets all be honest with our selves and accept the fact that none of us will ever be the same no matter how much time goes by. This drug is so powerful it permanately alters whoevers been injected with it no matter the amount. Im tired of having false hope that ill get better from this mess completely im fine with where i am at. I have anxiety slight insomnia slight akathesia sometimes negative thoughts the only thing that scares me the most is my testostorone. I feel like its been lowered to that of a child or old man im only 21. Im getting some test done soon to see where my test is at and prolactin levels. God help us all fuck invega keep going everyone no matter what.

Maybe im wrong maybe we do fully recover back to our normal selves but only time will tell

@invegauser- Thanks, it's always a plessure hearing your kind words of assurance.

Hi Everybody,

I just don't think Sustenna has hit me as hard as a lot of other people although thete is tons of room for improvement. Just 2 and a half months out it seems like I'm making serious gains. I think the Mucuna and Green Tea with Ashwagandha, and lately, the Coconut trip have measurably helped greatly. I've also been doing Cayenne, but I heard it's a CYP3 or whatever inducer and don't want thepoison to prolong it's remaining in my body.

I was able to achieve an erection and ejaculate close to normal at around the 1 month mark. I'm gradually improving in that area as I am now at about 90-95% there.
I do however experience a very uncomfortable restlessness and anxiety. I believe I've developed a very mild tardive dyskenesia. My main points of concern are lack of motivation, fatigue, impatience, mild gyno, and depression. I just started herbal Dandelion two days ago for a testosterone boost, and it is noticeably beneficial. I'm thinking about trying Cabergoline and Ativan for 2-3 months. Do you all have any opinions or information on any of that. I heard Benzo's may cause permanent anhedonia even if only prescribed a month. Is that true?
How is everybody else doing. I really need to hear some success stories. (No, offense Rosie.)
Hope everybody is doing very good and stepping to an awesome complete recovery.

tgrizzly,

Good to hear from you, although a little bit more optimism would be relieving. I want you to stay on this thing here with me so we can exchange our recovery process throught this whole experience. We can track one anothers recovery and truly get a sense of exactly where we are since we're both at the same timeline.
Dandelion will help with testosterone.

tgrizzly,

Good to hear from you, although a little bit more optimism would be relieving. I want you to stay on this thing here with me so we can exchange our recovery process throught this whole experience. We can track one anothers recovery and truly get a sense of exactly where we are since we're both at the same timeline.
Dandelion will help with testosterone.
Yeah man we?re experiencing basically the same symptoms. Im doing way better than I was at month 1. I was seriously tripping before I calmed down to where im at now. Im staying positive all im saying if things dont improve im at a point where i can live with my symptoms but i definately would have been better off had the drs not shot me up with this garbage

Last edited:
Just I woke up. I feel a little bit more normal after waking up than a month before I think. Praying for us, for my son.

Getting up in the mornings is pretty painful and so I was just wondering if that might improve by the 4 month mark. I really need to get back to work but with this now mental illnes I sustained ever since Incrapa I don't know if it is possible. Am I expected, you think, to make gains every month to the point that I'd be able to get back to work and take care of myself by April?
I hear there are special detox centers that help getting the filth out. What do you guys think they might do or recommend to aid one that's been victimized.

Any recommendations on a serotonin booster that doesn't skyrocket prolactin such as 5htp or L-Arginine?
Something more than 2 or 3 cups of coffee in the morning?
It's good to hear your doing better Rosie. I told you your almost there!
Any insight on Cabergoline with Ativan?

* Also, the guys that are getting better just drop out if sites like this once they do. They'll be on for months say they're doing better and then you just don't hear from them anymore because they're of living beautiful full lives just as God had intended them. The monsters in the lab want to play God off some worthless dehumanizing industry of merciless greed, bankruptcy, and theft of human life.
I got hit by a car and was in a comma for two weeks. So shoot me up with TRASH they don't even want you to flush down the toilet? These idiots are unreal!
Would they take ANY of their poison? NO because they are truly afraid of it.
Oh, well because they don't NEED it? Who are these devils to decide for grown adults whst they need or don't need, as if my life was there's? Oh, but you were unruly and unmanageable? Be a human being then and treat one with human dignity and respect rather than seeking to dispose of them by the administering of poison to their precious special person. TRASH!
You get into a place like a "hospital", really atleast try to be legitimate. Let's get the amino acids tests. Let's get the blenders going. Fresh blueberries, raspberries, blackberriess, spinach, collard greens, brussel sprouts, high quality proteins, etc. Instead these IDIOTS want to spend way more on bankruptcy of poison rather than give Us something good. And why would they, it's good.
Wage protection, fraud protection, dehumanizing capitalism abusing survivors- MERCILESS DELUSIONAL DEVILS THAT ARE FULL OF PSEUDO-IDEOLOGIES WHO ARE FOR NONE OTHER THAN AN ATTEMPT TO JUSTIFY THEIR FRAUD "PROFESSION".
Bottom line is AP's shrink the brain and those who had the best chances of improvement and success were those that were NOT "medicated", and ESPECIALLY by totalitarian force!

All we want to do is live normal healthy lives, but it's those pathetic heartless survivors jobs to prey on Us.

@room. I'm sorry posioned_viens if I upset you. :(

Just to give people a update on me.

I'm doing really really well. I'm definitely healed it's no lie. I'm still suffering a lack of motivation but I have been taking dexamphetamine and Reboxetine to help with that last symptom. @JoWright SSRIs wont work I tried 5 different ones. But you could try strattera or reboxetine it's a selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor it worked wonder for me - it's got a great kick to it.

Heal quickly guys and girls. :)

Earth To Everybody In Early Stages Of Toxicity- here is THE kickass stacker to majorly reduce prolactin:

1.) Take P-5-P 50-200mg a day in diveided doses. This is Active B6
* I would also take a low dose of
B6 in Pyrodoxine Hydochloride
form. The other forms are junk

2.) Vitamin E Gamma with
D-Alpha Tocopherol and mixed
natural Tocotrienols

3.) Sam-E 400-1200mg

* Stack these three for an effect
"... as good as Bromo."

Enjoy

Can you feel good for all the beautiful things in life like colors, pictures or all what we can buy in a shop?

I am a 16 year old that was injected with this poison about a year ago. I quit Invega cold turkey about 4 months ago (75 mg) I?ve had zero improvement and can?t sleep at night. Can someone recommend me anything to help me?

Hi everyone, I'm new here, hope you're all doing well.
I'm wondering is it possible to lose weight after stopping invega, on a calorie restricted diet?
Thanks

@Ammerishot- keep struggling, things will get better. Scroll through this thread, answers are there.

All,

Any good ideas on a serotonin booster that doesn't make you grow tits? I got some 5-htp and feel better but don't want the high prolactin it brings. Any ideas?

stay away from ssri's or snri's or any other pharmaceuticals if your trying to heal... after all these drugs are what got you here.. but drugs like strattera can have epigenetic effects on your system that can and will leave you perm disabled as your body is incorporating these chemicals into your system and teaching your system to function like your on these drugs while you stopped taking them.

how to reverse that? idk but if your looking for the path of recovery, stear away from these other 'medicines'. they can be just as bad as antipsychotics in thr own way.

its a waiting game hoping your system finds its way back but your only going to make that much harder introducing more brain changing chemicals into that process..

Status
Not open for further replies.