Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doctors arnt stupid but they are arrogant and nieve believing all the drug companies bullshit about their disgusting drugs and their positive effects where as the negative effects far outweigh the positive ones I think they are also very ignorant of how these horrible drugs make you feel they should have to try them first and then prescribe them anyway happy New year to you all

Please tell me, have you dreams in the night?

Only dreams about Rosi homocide. I dream about news reports of those in mental distress using an unknown means to annahialte Rosi71. Can these pleasing dreams be considered "dreams in the night?"

I was more than a year seeking for hope. Writing to everywhere, calling everyone, asking for help. Waiting again and again, every evening a little bit hope, that the next morning brings hope. Hoping for my dear child and for me. But I didn't find.

I wonder what the poison does to the immune system. I got a bad cold virus and have been feeling like death for a week now. Ugh nasty I didn’t miss the cold in my hometown. Heart rate has been up too not good

Invega causes you to feel emotionless and cold hearted but guys still be kind to one another .. rosi is just posting if anybody is annoyed don’t read her post, but we can’t treat others bad

Even if somebody needs help, then that means we need to be even more helpful

Be good to others and it always come right back to you :)

10 months in 3 weeks and I’m still pretty screwed, memory is bad like before no improvement with memory
I’ll be happy if I am myslef again at 2 Years off

Last edited:
Is there a feature to block her content? Rosi is nothing more than an internet troll and I feel no remorse for my hypothetical dream statement. She has scared multiple members off of this board. I hope none of them ended their life. I consulted legal council and I am well within my legal rights.

Hiya invegauser look at sustenna invega and nano technology quite interesting how are you anyway just hope we all heal soon and what's best for these drug companies to use use phyciatrists to use us as lab rats and forcibly give is this shit drug which doesn't do anything but make you feel miserable as fuck

Last edited:
Does anybody knows If Im going to stop taking invega sustenna ? Im still not coming off yet and i can as well be on this Forever ... I feel that every social moment is the opportunity to Go to sleep and kill myself, its doing nothing good to my health and this week its time to take another one 50mg... Please Tell me i dont have to take it forever

So I’ve been doing hopeful counting. I’m really only at 8 months with pretty much the full package but my heart rate. I feel dumber than before but I was never really that smart either. Weight is steadily coming off close to pre invega weight but I look much different body wise. More fat. But it’s okay I’ll lose it all when I can cardio again. Until then it’s just healthy eating (thank god I have a kitchen again) and ever since the AAS my strength is back to where it was

Figured I?d d give an update. 11 months off one year of pills and 2 years of shots 117mg. Had major withdrawal symptoms at 9 months that lasted about 3 weeks. Every time I exerted myself physically I would have anxiety symptoms for no reason. Breathing heavily whole body goes numb mainly face and arms. About lost my job but CBD oil saved it. Calmed my symptoms down to get through work. Had a terrible time shortly before withdrawals with massive headaches. Was doing well before that, but now I?m doing great, I suppose. Back to my normal self, except drugs are still ineffective. Alcohol weed amphetamines. Any drugs that increase the receptors that were blocked. But at least I got coffee and nicotine. It?s been absolute hell the past 4 years but I?ve survived, surprisingly. All it takes is time, I tried a lot of things along the way but it seems like CBD is the only thing that worked. Also I read it helps to recreate new neurons in the brain. And should help with bad side effects for anyone having issues even just coming off it. Or having insomnia coming off it. It is pricey though for the stuff that works. Also weight is back to normal from 155 to 130 with no change in diet.

Last edited:
@invegauser Guess since Ive done months of research I?ll put in what I know in general. From what Ive learned from a friend with bipolar and research, all psychotic breaks stem from emotional distress. Not sure about schizophrenia but Im sure that too. And when people are depressed it leads to self medicating. Combing emotional distress and drugs together leads to a psychotic break. I dont have a medical condition but thats also what happened to me. But if you have a medical condition Im sure just stress depression whatever can do it. Doctors figured it has to do with the receptors but they dont know the actual cause so they block every major receptor to try and fix the problem. Its a poor attempt at trying to fix a condition. You cant increase your chance of a break cuz drugs dont work, and your receptors are basically non functioning after being on it awhile to further those chances. What our main problem is that I have yet to find on the web is what receptor or receptors are targeted with irreversible antagonists. Thats our real problem. Any other antagonist your receptors can become unblocked, irreversible means your brain has to create all new receptors. That and the bullshit excuse that the disease causes brain shrinkage and not the poison. Just pure ignorance from the medical industry.

Last edited:
My questions would be, what receptors are effected by the antagonist? Are new receptors created and recycle out the blocked rceptors? When they are created do they remain unblocked? After new receptors are created do they remain unblocked and do all the negative physical and psychological side effects go away? Why did I ever let them inject me with this drug? I have read success stories but just the nature of the word irreversible on this subject is terrifying. I have found success stories but there are a lot of people voicing complaints. I never had psychosis or mania there was no need to inject me with this medecine. Can you believe these people think it's okay to irreversibly block chemicals in your brain that make you feel happy and rewarded to people who are not presenting with full blown mental issues. Something like this should be a last resort or damage control it's so messed up I didn't even need this shot.

I don't think anyone knows if we fully recover after this shit a good add for invega would be if you want to feel miserable and depressed for life if you want to drink and smoke as much as you like and never feel good if you want want man boobs and shrunken genitalia if you're a women you don't want periods or the chance of getting pregnant again if you want suicidal thoughts if you like being fat and not being able to lose weight and generally just feel like shit for months on end THIS IS THE DRUG FOR YOU this would have to be the worst cruel drugs ever created

I don't think anyone knows if we fully recover after this shit a good add for invega would be if you want to feel miserable and depressed for life if you want to drink and smoke as much as you like and never feel good if you want want man boobs and shrunken genitalia if you're a women you don't want periods or the chance of getting pregnant again if you want suicidal thoughts if you like being fat and not being able to lose weight and generally just feel like shit for months on end THIS IS THE DRUG FOR YOU this would have to be the worst cruel drugs ever created

To everyone:

Yes, you do recover 100% and perhaps even end up better than you originally were, as some has claimed. How long has this taken? 469 days in my particular case. If it takes longer for you, then do not panic.

If your improvement has taken 2 years I would imagine you have underlying issues. I wish all a speedy recovery. I also do apologize for losing my composure in the past.

I haven't been around nearly as much because improvements have hit me more suddenly. I literally rolled my eyes at stories about people that were in my situation (ill with this invega bullshit) who had recovered rapidly within weeks after a year or longer.

After the passing of one year I assumed I was doomed to only be improved physically and destroyed mentally. Within the last few weeks I improved so rapidly I am still shocked. I understand now why people tend to stop posting after they have healed.

I support you all, at least those of you who are strong and willing to fight this until the end. I feel sympathy for those who have a genuine mental illness. I feel no sympathy for internet trolls or those who are doing nothing to progress their situation.

I understand there is literally almost nothing you can do except be screwed for a year or two, but be I'll be damned if I didn't try every single thing possible to heal. I did everything literally from that which comes highly recommended, to that which is a little sketchy.

Nothing works other than time. Heal quickly all, and I am signing out. Nearly my entire journey here has been dealing with this nightmare, and it's over guys. Nature and the human soul win and you will triumph and expel this toxin from your body.

Copper I’m so happy for you, I remember how bad you were doing back then your earlier posts around 7 months off and so on
Great job, now you can do all the things and live life to the fullest :) you make us proud

Status
Not open for further replies.