Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this thread is about hope, but neuroleptic is linked with brain shrinkage, and always have been. Irreversible antagonists like invega binds to your receptor forever. Walking alone is a scary path, and I know they get jealous, so what? We are born to be free, but it was only a dream. I'll never get it back, shame on me for thinking they would. Charcoal for christmas, i'm cold over here
Receptors get recycled though

I think I'm enjoying my company again.
I was an introvert and loved being by myslef
And after the drugs I had to be around others 24/7 that's getting better
there's hope, im alone most of the time now. And dong well :)

I said I'm enjoying my company, I'm doing really good being by myslef just doing preety much nuthin, usually on my phone and i feel relaxed lately

You bother everyone. I'm 8 months off, I bother no one at my house or even online And you're at a year off stop bugging us

How can you expect help from me, I'm 4 months behind you

In other words your alive rosi but buried alive by invega, we see you and want you to know that your not alone and even the slightest emotions you feel are good signs they will only grow more and more as time passes. Your not gone yet and that spark will eventually ignite.

In other words your alive rosi but buried alive by invega, we see you and want you to know that your not alone and even the slightest emotions you feel are good signs they will only grow more and more as time passes. Your not gone yet and that spark will eventually ignite.
The love to my child was always here, all the year. But I think a part of my brain is dead, I don´t want it, I would everything do, if it was not true!!Thank you!!

Woohoo. I'm finally home now. I even managed to quit the smokes aswell while I was in hospital. I'm really happy about this. :)

what worked for me:

Ibogaine... I microdosed with mild success. Not the damning results I expected, but it did help. If I had it to do over, I would take the full dose.

Wellbutrin... Controversial to some, this medication gave me the energy to work, and restored sexual funtion.

Excersize... Like everything else, not nearly as helpful as I had hoped, but combined with fasting I noticed a marked difference.

CBD oils... Another which can be considered controversial. CBD oils helped my Akathesia much more than propNolol.

Hard work... This summer I worked 16 hour days. Surprisingly this was much to my relief. There was little time to focus on the negative and anhedonia was nearly irrelevant with the lack of free time.

Social contact... This is something else that helped see me through this dark time.

I hope my post was helpful and also I hope that I have provided something that will be new and helpful to someone.

When I stand ap I feel, that I feel very less. All my life I had so much interestings. I loved the Christmas-time, watching TV, the days were so full of joy and happiness. What got better is, that I can dream something now. Not very much, but something from the past. My brain feels empty now. I must take a now appartment, because they took the money away with my child. If I would have a chance to get back my son, could I be a good mother again, with all the lost now? There are no emotions in my brain. Only emptiness. Which emotions did go get back? All of them?So in my dream at night, there is a window. But I wished that on day there would can be fresh emotions. I would better feel the pain and sorrow than nothing, it would give me hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.