Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My body is disgusting. These meds are the worst thing without a doubt I did to my body. I'm a fine muscular man trapped underneath fat and man boobs

I apologize that I lost my cool. Rosi try waiting a while before you evaluate progress! Look at my posts all the way back. I don't even speak of progress/healing except for maybe every two or three months.

Of course you are going to have the same problems today as you did yesterday, and the same problems you had today you will likely have tomorrow. You are trying to look at this in terms of minutes hours and days. You need to think in weeks months and years.

That is the sad truth. It could be worse so let's be thankful to be alive for the opportunity to recover.

Guys I'm reaching my 6th half life in a month and half where I will only have about 5mg left, almost all eliminated. Something to celebrate atleast the poison will be out. It will be 300 days off for me

@posioned veins

I think I read wayyyyyy back in the forum that 300 days is when the poison is officially out of your body and this is the part where ur brain has to rewire itself

Fingers crossed, hope it works out that way
Atleast glad if not recovery, the poison will be out
Decisive recovered at month 10, but then there a lot of people that are doing ok around a year off

When will my dreams come back? Never? Sorry for posting again Copperdome.

Don't be sorry. It's just that we aren't going to have different answers for the same questions do you know what I mean?

@undiminished... It can take longer. I am about 14 months off and I could still have a. Percentage left. I just used a. Half-Life calculator to estimate there is still up to 1 mg of the stuff in me.

Don't be sorry. It's just that we aren't going to have different answers for the same questions do you know what I mean?

@undiminished... It can take longer. I am about 14 months off and I could still have a. Percentage left. I just used a. Half-Life calculator to estimate there is still up to 1 mg of the stuff in me.
@copperdome Did you just get the first initial dose of 234mg?

I know this thread is about hope, but neuroleptic is linked with brain shrinkage, and always have been. Irreversible antagonists like invega binds to your receptor forever. Walking alone is a scary path, and I know they get jealous, so what? We are born to be free, but it was only a dream. I'll never get it back, shame on me for thinking they would. Charcoal for christmas, i'm cold over here

Last edited:
I know this thread is about Invega Sustenna, but I am having the identical issue with Zyprexa, as the original poster from a few years ago. I've been off of Zyprexa since April 2016, and my issue did not go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.