Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today my mom argued with me over something stupid, I felt upset and angry for the first time
My emotions are slowly coming back, I'm recovering very quickly
I think it's only uphill from here on :)
I can't wait for 6th and 7th half life
I have a feeling I'm going to smash invega!

That's the spirit mate. WE wont let this poison win. I have become VERY sensitive now days with my emotions back. I walked out of work the other day due to my boss not understanding my feelings. :(

I didn't notice my emotions back until after 8 months off, these are just the first signs. I'm experiencing light emotions since a week and just excited I'm on my way to recovery
Just small things I'm noticing, I talk more I'm able to socialize
I'm putting more effort in my appreance lately, the poison makes you completely lazy, I guess it's a sign I have very little invega left in my body

Last edited:
Thats good stuff people. I feel like 10 days out of the month I have pneumonia and its been happening around the same time from days 20 all the way through to the 30th for example. Anyone have any take on this?

I walk on a street and donot any good Feeling of a self. I cannot enjoy christmas time and not the sun.

I walk on a street and donot any good Feeling of a self. I cannot enjoy christmas time and not the sun.
There is tremble in The right side of my belly that I specially feel after waking up. Are this the destroid nerves?

Things just keep on getting worse for me. I tested positive to the gut infection (h pylori) now I have to be in stupid hospital for one week. :(

No wonder I was becoming vitamin deficiency.

I'm improving but I don't feel the same joy doing the things I used to like doing
like listening to music, reading poetry or book series, doing makeup, watching sports
Around Christmas I will be 9 months off, I hope things change for the better

Last edited:
I'm improving but I don't feel the same joy doing the things I used to like doing like listening to music, reading poetry or book series, doing makeup, watching sportsAround Christmas I will be 9 months off, I hope things change for the better
I would like to see the beautiful things of life like before. I was lucky about beautiful pictures, I loved to paint a picture, I enjoyed to go for a walk with my dog. I liked my home and I liked good eating. Now I can only watch TV.

Rosi hang in there, 2017 was a nightmare it's almost over, we are getting close to recovery never lose hope
Sooner or later we are gonna be fine, get through one day at a time

Thankfully December is here, another month closer

There's only 2/3 success stories, once people recover how come they don't come back and write here to give others hope, do people even recover fully from this

I'm still doubtful, 8 months off

You must have light emotions, they will get stronger with time. Keep going, your almost close to recovery. Take niacin it will really help you, and get you out of this hole
Read a book by dr abram hoffer on niacin..

Be happy that your at one year, where I'm still stuck at 8 months
You will recover 100% make sure you take vitamin supplements vitamin c niacin, otherwise i dunno about recovery

I think your brain need supplements to recover from this mess

Last edited:
Be happy that your at one year, where I'm still stuck at 8 months You will recover 100% make sure you take vitamin supplements vitamin c niacin, otherwise i dunno about recovery I think your brain need supplements to recover from this mess
My head is so empty. Are you sleeping well und also normal dreaming? Can you go to a shop and enjoy it?I have very low hormones and I frighten brain damage. I had no illness and got 150 mg and a week later 100 mg.

Last edited:
I'm sleeping fine every night and ye I dream, lately bad dreams.
I can't enjoy much yet, my memory still not back, no imagination :s
Still brain fog, nuthin has improved. Just light emotions
I pass my 6th half life on Jan 18, so somehow I'll make it to January. Hopefully things change

Status
Not open for further replies.