Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 343. I thought this was the longest it would take to heal and I was wrong unfortunately. From what I understand there could still be up to 3mg in my body? I am feeling better than I have so far tho and I hope the full healing is just around the corner. I hope you all have been well. I have more hope recently than I have in the past. I'm almost certain I will recover and the improvements have been much more noticeable the last few weeks.

4 months gone since the last shot...noticed I can get half erections from sexual thoughts now...also felt a wave of emotions yesterday that I hadn't felt in months..it's hard to keep track of what Invega takes away until you feel it again lol. Gonna try exercising this week to see if there is any improvement on that front. Does anyone else have their body just "give up" on them when trying to run or exercise? Not burn out from fatigue but just stop, as if it has a mind of its own. It's really discouraged me from exercising the past couple months

4 months gone since the last shot...noticed I can get half erections from sexual thoughts now...also felt a wave of emotions yesterday that I hadn't felt in months..it's hard to keep track of what Invega takes away until you feel it again lol. Gonna try exercising this week to see if there is any improvement on that front. Does anyone else have their body just "give up" on them when trying to run or exercise? Not burn out from fatigue but just stop, as if it has a mind of its own. It's really discouraged me from exercising the past couple months
You'll have to work up slow at first.

You'll have to work up slow at first.

Definitely. I feel about as strong as a pregnant woman right now so I'll just be on the elliptical until I feel more strength coming back. How's your recovery? You seemed to be making strides..do you feel close to 100%

Not totally. Hit a major wave recently and it's as if my focus is blurred... like it's raining 2 inches per hour and I've got nothing to cover my face with.

Recovery's not going great, I guess you could say. But I'll hang in there best I'm able.

Good news. I read on a medical site that 3 meds were known to increase the metabilization of Invega in the body. Luckily one of them was actually over the counter. But it's called St. John's wort. It increases dopamine and serotonin and GABA I think. But in 1 hour it increased dopamine levels 40% in rats. Here's the link. The info is below all the other text at the very bottom. Please spread the word! http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/brain-and-nervous-system/a8663/invega-paliperidone/

Last edited:
Also be sure to do research on the drug and don't be popping them like candy to get it out faster. Pychosis is one of the side effects. And if your bipolar or schizophrenic take it slow. I don't want anyone to abuse this go into another pychosis and the process starts all over.

Last edited:
I just got back home and I took a hit and felt a nice high. Not the way I used to feel high but I did feel something which is good. I'm 4 months off. Beer I still get drunk but not in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.