Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I supposed it depends on the person, I feel like all of our souls decided to come too earth to see if we could take on the challenge of life on earth and some people may be destined to commit suicide in their lives cause that’s how they will leave their impact but others will remain alive no matter what suffering they are going through until it’s their time cause that’s what we wanted to experience to change our perspective on consciousness and be even more grateful for when we feel love and bliss on the other side or maybe here if we get lucky, I had a near death experience in the ER before where I had no body and I was in this space type realm then all of the sudden I saw this lights shaped in letters saying “It’s not your time” then I was back in my psychical body, lots of other people report during near death experiences that they hear a voice or see something saying specifically “it’s not your time” which I found very interesting.
Some sort of major collapse is probably gonna happen soon probably before the end of the year unfortunately. The people that survive it all of them will probably be awakened to the truth. I don't know how long it will take to rebuild at that point but all of the suppressed cures and technologies that they've been keeping from us might be given to everybody. Some sort of legend of a person might just make it through to the end of all of that and get those cures.

Some sort of major collapse is probably gonna happen soon probably before the end of the year unfortunately. The people that survive it all of them will probably be awakened to the truth. I don't know how long it will take to rebuild at that point but all of the suppressed cures and technologies that they've been keeping from us might be given to everybody. Some sort of legend of a person might just make it through to the end of all of that and get those cures.
Idk man I sure as hell hope so, I believe all bad things come to an end and one day the system and government won’t have power anymore and the atrocities that happen cause of them will cease too exist whether that happens in our lifetime or not I have no idea.

Idk man I sure as hell hope so, I believe all bad things come to an end and one day the system and government won’t have power anymore and the atrocities that happen cause of them will cease too exist whether that happens in our lifetime or not I have no idea.
I know of three guys that were in the military and are friends though I haven't talked to some in a while who all think that some sort of collapse is gonna happen. Yeah, I hope that all of the bad things come to an end one day too.

Not as good anymore after injection . I used to cry from the euphoria of good music and that doesn't happen anymore. I'm also a drummer and guitarist and I don't play as well as I did previously.
you think you will ever recover?

Last edited:
I know of three guys that were in the military and are friends though I haven't talked to some in a while who all think that some sort of collapse is gonna happen. Yeah, I hope that all of the bad things come to an end one day too.
Are you talking about financial collapse or societal collapse or both? Yeah we’re living in the end times. I’ve got a feeling something’s gonna happen soon

Are you talking about financial collapse or societal collapse or both? Yeah we’re living in the end times. I’ve got a feeling something’s gonna happen soon
People in world war 1 and 2 thought it was end times

how does music feel
I used to listen to and throughly enjoy music for up to several hours each day, it would really help motivate me when I went to the gym as well. Now although it’s improved slightly but not much I listen to it from time to time but quickly loose interest since it doesn't envoke the same reactions in me that it once did.

you think you will ever recover?
Nonsense question....nobody got 0 % recovery everybody recovers to some degree
People who have zero recovery are a handfull out of hundreds, just a few...95 % of people do recover to a large degree

If your question is 100% recovery get that out of your head its just false hope it, almost everyone got lasting issues wether it will be slight depression, ptsd, sexual issues, emotional issues, weight problems and so forth. Then again the" maximum amount of time" it takes to recover is anywhere from 2.5 years to 4 years.

It depends if you can get satisfied with 80 or 90 % or 95 % recovery

Not as good anymore after injection . I used to cry from the euphoria of good music and that doesn't happen anymore. I'm also a drummer and guitarist and I don't play as well as I did previously.
The other guy kyle folk was also a professional music player from canada...he recovered from invega while taking (low dose of ) abilify injections, it took him 2 years. He also took trinza which is the 3 month version (500 mg injection). He took about 6 or 7 injections total. In the end he regained his ability to play music. Unfortunately a few months ago he relapsed and the doctor upped his dose of abilify from 75 mg to 400 mg and forced him 20 mg of olanzapine pills as well...i havent heard or read from him since he relapsed. I've seen guys recover from invega while taking anti psychotics mostly lower dosages. I've also seen/read people recovering while taking meth or heroin.

The question isn't if you recover... the question is how much you will recover and what you do to improve

Last edited:
Does anyone else have certain mental issues after recieving invega shots? To be more specific what I refer to is that it became more difficult to recall information from the past, to memorize and grasp the concept of new information, and to solve more complex problems that requires at least a bit of mental straining. Basically I feel like a dumbed down, more incompetent version of who I once was.

First of all I apologize in advance for sounding upset but holy fuck this is absolutely ridiculous. I finally went to see my new psychiatrist early today, and one of the first things I brought up was how incredibly damaged both mentally and physically I became directly because of invega, and that I'm now extremely cautious and paranoid about which medications I'll take from here on out. He implied that what I'm experiencing supposedly wasn't a result of the injection but rather because I had a psychotic episode despite explaining numerous times that I'm neither schizophrenic nor have I ever suffered from psychosis. He even had the audacity to say that I would benefit from continuing to take abilify again, and although I was one of the lucky few that weren't negatively affected by it, probably because of the low dosage, it didn't neccesarily benefit me either. Just like my previous psychiatrist he claimed that patients have been perfectly fine taking it and found it odd that it affected me in this manner. Honestly I made the decision from the moment I recieved the injection onwards that I'll just go the natural hippie route and use more natural substances, shit I'd rather smoke weed at this point, I'm certain its still MUCH less harmful than any antipsychotics or antidepressant I could possibly ever take.
Psychiatrists think all what they prescribe is good. They think all drugs are safe they dont wanna listen to the truth. Do you think you could live alone in a different State and what is government assistance

Does anyone else have certain mental issues after recieving invega shots? To be more specific what I refer to is that it became more difficult to recall information from the past, to memorize and grasp the concept of new information, and to solve more complex problems that requires at least a bit of mental straining. Basically I feel like a dumbed down, more incompetent version of who I once was.
Yes...also more impulsive, short fuse mentally , difficulty recalling things that happened pre invega. Cognitive mostly you will recover.8 / 10 months off i could read books again

how does music feel
Music hits really good for me nowadays almost as good as pre injections and even better then pre injections on days that I micro dose acid.
I think some sort of major collaspe will happen within the next 20-30 years but I dont think it’s gonna happen as soon as the end of this year so I’m not gonna get my hopes up.
Nonsense question....nobody got 0 % recovery everybody recovers to some degree
People who have zero recovery are a handfull out of hundreds, just a few...95 % of people do recover to a large degree

If your question is 100% recovery get that out of your head its just false hope it, almost everyone got lasting issues wether it will be slight depression, ptsd, sexual issues, emotional issues, weight problems and so forth. Then again the" maximum amount of time" it takes to recover is anywhere from 2.5 years to 4 years.

It depends if you can get satisfied with 80 or 90 % or 95 % recovery
Yep as much as I hate too say it I’m stuck with PTSD from this shit although it could be much worse I’m grateful that it isn’t. I don’t have sexual, weight, or severe depression problems thank fuck. I do believe there are a select few who can go through invega and recover 100% unscathed.

At my job I have to breath in toxic fumes all day long and I notice it effects me alot more now after being poisoned with invega. I feel headache,dizziness,nausea, lung pain, and throw up in morning, which I didn't have while working before being poisoned with invega. I think after injection the body has way less tolerance for anything that is bad for body or mind.

Psychiatrists think all what they prescribe is good. They think all drugs are safe they dont wanna listen to the truth. Do you think you could live alone in a different State and what is government assistance
I honestly haven't given that idea much thought, I'd have to go through quite the hassle to relocate myself and all my belongings which I normally wouldn't complain about but after invega I've become very lazy. As for assistance the only type of support I receive aside from my mother/stepfather which I'm very grateful for are food stamps, I've attempted to apply for social security benefits/checks but it gets rejected each time even in my worsened state of health. Since I've somewhat recovered I at least intend to start working part-time soon, full time would probably be too exhausting for me mentally since I'm still in the process of recovering. Still 50/50 about returning to college this year, I'll know in a few months if I'm ready again or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.