Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 months off and have been taking 5 mg for a week and already feel less depression. Over a month i will be tapering kratom and switching to saint johnswort. I'm stuck with severe ptsd and i hate family for getting me into psychiatry without having psychosis

5 months off and have been taking 5 mg for a week and already feel less depression. Over a month i will be tapering kratom and switching to saint johnswort. I'm stuck with severe ptsd and i hate family for getting me into psychiatry without having psychosis
I had a lot of arguements because of that too. Because of the fact that my parents took me to psychiatry. Now my health is freaked and i dont think i will return Back to normal. Today was a good day i went to an institution that did Disco Dancing with its clients. We danced and had fun After that i enjoyed the sunshine a bit but my anxiety went through the roof again . Dad picked me up again. And my birthday is coming up soon i have birthday in the 30th lol. Soooo excited.... on 6th of may i will celebrate with my friends. We will have Pizza at a Restaurant. Plus today i got a supercool theme year book for children. Made for preschoolers i am totally happy about it.... i will get a Laptop to my birthday and then i can work on These theme for the kids.. i love it so much... tue preschool gives me happiness thinking of i got worse i couldnt work there anymore makes me sick. I only work twice though.

Music hits really good for me nowadays almost as good as pre injections and even better then pre injections on days that I micro dose acid.
I think some sort of major collaspe will happen within the next 20-30 years but I dont think it’s gonna happen as soon as the end of this year so I’m not gonna get my hopes up.

Yep as much as I hate too say it I’m stuck with PTSD from this shit although it could be much worse I’m grateful that it isn’t. I don’t have sexual, weight, or severe depression problems thank fuck. I do believe there are a select few who can go through invega and recover 100% unscathed.
Hi merek what do you do when you have anxiety. Does it paralize you as well

Hi merek what do you do when you have anxiety. Does it paralize you as well
Ive only had anxiety paralyze me one time in my life which is the most intense panic attack I ever had in my life from kratom withdrawal, if you’re constantly having this happen to you that’s not normal, the high dose of seroquel youre on might be to blame as it’s known to cause INTENSE anxiety so you should definitely taper it. I can’t relate to having anxiety that paralyzes me all the time but the one time I had it happen all I could really do is ride it out, panic attacks like that feel like a really bad reaction to acid on a really high dose all you can really do is focus on breathing and wait for it too pass just know it will pass you won’t feel like that forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive only had anxiety paralyze me one time in my life which is the most intense panic attack I ever had in my life from kratom withdrawal, if you’re constantly having this happen to you that’s not normal, the high dose of seroquel youre on might be to blame as it’s known to cause INTENSE anxiety so you should definitely taper it. I can’t relate to having anxiety that paralyzes me all the time but the one time I had it happen all I could really do is ride it out, panic attacks like that feel like a really bad reaction to acid on a really high dose all you can really do is focus on breathing and wait for it too pass just know it will pass you won’t feel like that forever.
Thank u merek . Soon its my birthday

The only reason I got poisoned with invega is because I spoke the truth all my life and my dad works for the government and hates me because I hate degeneracy and corruption. The corruption in our government is at an all time high. My parents made up lies to the police and forcefully took me to a hospital without a psychiatrist so I was forced to go straight to psych ward without making a case for myself. Taking the poison was my only way out, as I knew the court would be in the favor of the corrupt government official making up the lies. I just hope and pray the world ends soon. I find that most people are pure evil now. And so many rich people that never worked a day in their life.

Last time I was in a short-term mental facility and was let out, one of the peer support staff dudes was fucken talking to himself all day.
Let me tell you, in this year 2023 alone, I have already seen some of the most craziest shit, that I've almost ever seen in my entire life.

does anyone feel a rush off dopamine after invega??? and does this recover
Scientist are lying about Invega it's an irreversible antagonist....after blood test showed there was no more invega in the blood i still suffered from side effects , it wasnt paws withdrawal happened much later like many months later. I felt much better after using 4-fma because hardcore releasing stimulants displaces invega from the receptor i also felt bit better after using potent psychedelics. You have to wait until the receptor recycled and this can take months and years before they are all recycled

Last edited:
I feel a bit better again maybe 15% ...25% total improvements in 5 months time...however no improvement in anhedonia which is my number 1 complaint. i do have PTSD from the whole experience and feel pretty suicidal because of it

update it was just a window like with invega..i already feel shit again

Last edited:
what part of the brain is fucked up by invega?
The whole thing.... its micro damage and not macro damage you won't see anything under MRI or CAT scans...you will see a dramatic lowering in occupied(by dopamine) dopamine receptors under a PET scan with tracers

First of all I apologize in advance for sounding upset but holy fuck this is absolutely ridiculous. I finally went to see my new psychiatrist early today, and one of the first things I brought up was how incredibly damaged both mentally and physically I became directly because of invega, and that I'm now extremely cautious and paranoid about which medications I'll take from here on out. He implied that what I'm experiencing supposedly wasn't a result of the injection but rather because I had a psychotic episode despite explaining numerous times that I'm neither schizophrenic nor have I ever suffered from psychosis. He even had the audacity to say that I would benefit from continuing to take abilify again, and although I was one of the lucky few that weren't negatively affected by it, probably because of the low dosage, it didn't neccesarily benefit me either. Just like my previous psychiatrist he claimed that patients have been perfectly fine taking it and found it odd that it affected me in this manner. Honestly I made the decision from the moment I recieved the injection onwards that I'll just go the natural hippie route and use more natural substances, shit I'd rather smoke weed at this point, I'm certain its still MUCH less harmful than any antipsychotics or antidepressant I could possibly ever take.
That psych was no good. I found a psych that had a coworker that was messed up by APs so she was really open to listening to me. I was also fairly recovered by the time I saw her so I could explain myself (impossible to explain your feelings on invega). All I did with my psych was get some ap pills to keep on hand "just in case", then I saw a therapist that really helped me.
how does music feel
Can't feel music for 13-18 months
Does anyone else have certain mental issues after recieving invega shots? To be more specific what I refer to is that it became more difficult to recall information from the past, to memorize and grasp the concept of new information, and to solve more complex problems that requires at least a bit of mental straining. Basically I feel like a dumbed down, more incompetent version of who I once was.
I've recovered cognitively. I think problem & puzzle solving requires a certain amount of interest & curiosity about the solution. Invega kills curiosity but it returns as normal.
The only reason I got poisoned with invega is because I spoke the truth all my life and my dad works for the government and hates me because I hate degeneracy and corruption. The corruption in our government is at an all time high. My parents made up lies to the police and forcefully took me to a hospital without a psychiatrist so I was forced to go straight to psych ward without making a case for myself. Taking the poison was my only way out, as I knew the court would be in the favor of the corrupt government official making up the lies. I just hope and pray the world ends soon. I find that most people are pure evil now. And so many rich people that never worked a day in their life.
This mindset will drive you mad. I think a lot of what drove my first psychosis was because I was hyperfocused on making sense of the world through this good/evil dichotomy. I think moving beyond and transcending this outlook helps in recovery a lot. there are psyops out there to try to get you to think like this because they know it fucks with you mentally (proxy war). The truth is that there are a lot of good people, evil people are stupid as hell & don't control shit, and that although corruption exists it isn't malevolent & is only focused on money. We also need to focus on evidence vases corruption instead of a believe that it is a prevalent force. That Mindset actually functions to set up ambiguous malevolent forces as some sort of God in your own mind, trust me I have been there.
This is something that I've said before, but do you know what the best country to survive the apocalypse would be?...Russia. That place would probably survive any fucken apocalypse you throw at it.
Yeah, cause no one ever starved or froze to death in Russia.

Don't do shrooms everyone, they fry your brain just like everything else. Don't let profit motivated covert advertising of psychedelics on the internet convince you otherwise

does anyone feel a rush off dopamine after invega??? and does this recover
Yes I can get a dopamine rush again from intense workouts, blasting music, cigs and light drugs that increase dopamine.
I feel a bit better again maybe 15% ...25% total improvements in 5 months time...however no improvement in anhedonia which is my number 1 complaint. i do have PTSD from the whole experience and feel pretty suicidal because of it

update it was just a window like with invega..i already feel shit again
Atleast you’ve had a window that’s a sign that a significant recovery is possible.
Don't do shrooms everyone, they fry your brain just like everything else. Don't let profit motivated covert advertising of psychedelics on the internet convince you otherwise
The thing about Russia is that the country it’s self would most likely survive if an apocalypse where to happen which may not even happen in our lifetime but I’m not ruling that possibility out but if you were in Russia you’d probably still die tbh even if at the end of the day even if the country isn’t taken down. Shrooms don’t fry your brain that’s bs, you’ve been convinced that they’re so bad because the government classifies them as a schedule 1 illegal drug but the only reason it’s illegal is cause of petty political motivation and profit, shrooms are extremely effective in treating depression non addictive & not neurotoxic unlike anti depressants which are a complete joke. You’re the one who’s been convinced that shrooms fry your brain by the government, psychiatry, and big pharma it’s a shame.

Last edited:
. Shrooms don’t fry your brain that’s bs, you’ve been convinced that they’re so bad because the government classifies them as a schedule 1 illegal drug but the only reason it’s illegal is cause of petty political motivation and profit, shrooms are extremely effective in treating depression non addictive & not neurotoxic unlike anti depressants which are a complete joke. You’re the one who’s been convinced that shrooms fry your brain by the government, psychiatry, and big pharma it’s a shame.
No man it's just because when you're 35 you can see long term effects on your burnout friends from HS.

You also get experience with overuse of anything and it's effects. Practically nothing is innocuous.

I'm the last person to be convinced of anything by the govt, psychiatry, or big pharma.

No man it's just because when you're 35 you can see long term effects on your burnout friends from HS.

You also get experience with overuse of anything and it's effects. Practically nothing is innocuous.

I'm the last person to be convinced of anything by the govt, psychiatry, or big pharma.
There’s also a lot of people Ik who are burnouts and use shrooms, but I don’t believe shrooms are the reason why they’re burnouts I think it’s their own fault for either being lazy or using other drugs. I also know hella people who are really productive and use shrooms.

Once again, can we please keep the discussion of the use of illicit drugs in the Invega threads to an absolute minimum, please. We have an entire subforum called Psychedelic Drugs in which you can discuss the use of mushrooms. It's not appropriate discussion in this particular thread.

Additionally, can we please keep all political discussion out of the Invega threads. We have the Current Events, Politics & Science subforum for that.

On that note, we have now reached over 250 pages of this installment of the Invega discussion threads, so I am going to close this one. I have started the new one, version 7, which can be found here (v. 7.0).

Status
Not open for further replies.