• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [Combo Thread] Mescaline & MDMA

^ I was about to say... please don't use slang like this. Is it so hard to say Mescaline + MDMA?

One thing I can say: You will more than likely puke your guts out. Did you factor this in, considering that you'll be at a concert?

ps. What is STS9?

Not something I'd do...

If mescaline ever came round to me again I'd definetly accept it, but I wouldn't do it at a gig. I'd do it at home or out in some woods exploring the powers of it. For sure

If you do vomit, try and stay hydrated as you can because mdma realy drains you expectially if your moving around alot.

I agree that you should use mescaline in a nature setting. It is so much better that way, even moreso than other psychedelics are. Mushrooms and mescaline I would hate to do inside, especially at a loud concert with loads of other people there.

I think it would be a great experience though. But LSD + mescaline sounds better to me :)

I think the short lived nature of MDMA coudl result ina mid trip comedown- otherwise, I'd think dosing the MDMA at the last qarter of the mesalcine trip coudl be good, though some sort of tolerance may have set in...

I dont really have much to add to this one, except it sounds like a kind of neat idea assuming all goes well. The best DMT experience I ever had was on the tailend of a mescaline trip.

mescaline seems llike a real interesting compound
mdma on top of it couldnt do any bad

I done this combo and never came close to puking.

Its a pretty clear headed trip, and also very long, like 14 hours and right through the next day you will feel floaty.

I had mescaline then two hours in a took a MDMA pill, the mescaline made the MDMA affects last three or more times longer.

You get that lovey euphoria for a long long time, a really enjoyed it!!

Mescaline and LSD is delightfuly good but your more likely to get overwhelmed and freak out in big crowds, with MDMA you keep it togather easily.

8ft-Sativa said:

Its a pretty clear headed trip, and also very long, like 14 hours and right through the next day you will feel floaty.

I had mescaline then two hours in a took a MDMA pill, the mescaline made the MDMA affects last three or more times longer.

Mescaline and LSD is delightfuly good but your more likely to get overwhelmed and freak out in big crowds, with MDMA you keep it togather easily.

That's what I was wondering. Mescaline lasts a LONG time, MDMA is relatively short. If the mescaline allows the MDMA to last longer than normal, then I would say go for it.

I can't imagine mescaline could be really enjoyed in such a setting -- unless after the peak +5-6 hours IME /w p. torch tho. The MDMA would be great IMO. Bottom line, don't do this for the first time in such a setting or you might 'wake-up' in an ... unplesant.. place/situation.

ive never done mescaline so my first time with it will be mescaline alone. but id say from what i know about mescaline that it takes a long time to hit u, so id say eat the rolls like 3-4 hours after dosing the mescaline. 1 because your gonna puke alot prolly and u dont wanna puke up the rools, and 2 you dont want the roll to peak and lose its effects before the mescaline comes on strong.

Swerz said:
Sound Tribe Sector 9 i think

sts9 is the bestest=D

I honestly don't think mdma and mescaline would work well together..
Plus, if i do have mescaline, itself alone is more than enough to get beyond

Beenhead said:
^^^waaaay too much for me:)

Lowish dose of mescaline on larsgish (200ug) LSD dose goes very well. Can't estimate the mescaline dose, but it was consumed after the LSD and had seemingly worn off by the time the LSD had. It was my first experience not drunk with mescaline, and I can say that it added some warmth and spirit to what can be a cold LSD world. Dose for both must be kept handleable.

Perhaps you could dose the MDMA twice, if you didn't want to do it at the last quarter of your trip?

8ft-Sativa said:

This is the second time I've seen it suggested that mescaline lengthens the mdma effects.