• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Thread] Dissociatives & Cannabis

^Do you drink alcohol?
and I know there has been articles posted in DiTM about the majority of all hospital cases of supposed "date rape" with suspected drugs, like GHB, are absent of them, with the exception of alcohol.

i drink a beer here and there but thats the extent of my alcohol consumption

i just dont know about G man. it really feels odd taking something i know people use to rape people

I kind of understand why you would say that but hopefully you do realize that this is nothing but a stigma and changes nothing about the usefulness of the drug when rape is completely out of the picture.
Rohypnol is also often associated with rape or as a date-rape drug but it is also a very popular benzo as a hypnotic. It will make you go to sleep but the short half-life allows you to feel much fresher in the morning than something like Valium which has an ungodly half-life especially including the active metabolite.

Back to GHB, even if its off-topic, it has its own nasty sides like being 'silently' addictive, it creeps in... I found it to be ideal for a while: great euphoria, great motivation to do things, social on lower doses, relaxing feeling placid at higher doses. You also have to know how do dose very exactly otherwise its totally irresponsible.

Judge something on its own true merits and not on how other people would feel if you told them, because they often cannot associate such drugs with anything other than how they pop up in the news. Its cool if you do not like the drugs themselves, just like alcohol can be very unlikeable. But I invite everyone to think for themselves.

Currently on a buddys iPod who said it's cool to share his experience. I was present for this.
I'll just tell it as if hes taping to make it easier.
I've taking dxm on countless occasions, usually in the lower plataeus, but have had a fair share of 3rds. I am staying with a friend who is housesitting. It's just us two. He takes oral mephedrone and a small amount of dxm I take 700+ mg dxm and nothing else. The owner of the house left some of his medical marijuana.
We smoked two grams of it topped with kief. This was the highest dxm dose I had taken and the first time I smoked on it. Needless to say I was blown away. I spent six hours in awe and utter confusion. It eventually got the best of me and I threw up (into the sink luckily) and almost caught a carpet on fire.
I've had experiences with both LSD and mushrooms but only a handful of times. There is no doubt the weed turned what already would have been an intense experience into the most insane night of my life. I have since obstained from dxm. In my opinion weed intensifies dxm exponentially. Be careful.

Last edited: