• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Synthetic Cannabinoids

Good to hear your exp's. I am sure you are a very cautious drug user and im not doubting that you will not become addicted but there are withdrawals more then anxiety, my throat still closes up after being off it for a good little while whenever I come near or smell food if im not stoned.

The dude that sold me the am2201 sold me 10 gs for -snip- because he got addicted to a bunch of shit

No price discussion please. ~Jesusgreen

Last edited by a moderator:
JWH-122 will blast any trip into outer space for me. Sometimes, I'll only be tripping a little, then one puff later I'm in a totally different place.

IME, synthetic cannabinoids have synthesized well with a variety of different substances ( dissociatives, opiates, amphetamines, etc. ). Never had a chance to trip in combination with synthetic cannabinoids though. When I do I'm definitely only using a very small amount because it has potentiated all other experiences substantially. Be careful!

I've now mixed am-2201 with large doses of 2ci, 25i-nbome, 6-apb, alcohol

I do not recommend heavy amounts of alcohol mixed with it, I remember one time I was fine until I smoked a joint and ten I was nodding like I'd taken a bottle of lortabs lol. I had a lot of strange looks.

2ci is great mixed with it, really brought out the visuals, still not as strong as other people's reactions, but I had some amazing CEV's and when I would look around I'd see rainbows everywhere, which was interesting during sex.

25i-nbome..... Never did much for me

With 2ci and 6apb it really seemed to bring on the roll feeling stronger

If the esteemed moderators of the board allow I would like to drop a link to a page I have designed to make it easier for people to understand the U.S. state and federal laws concerning synthetic cannabinoids.

Jeremy's "Legislation" Page

it also can be useful to find state laws concerning other synthetics. :)

be educated, and be well. %)

If the esteemed moderators of the board allow I would like to drop a link to a page I have designed to make it easier for people to understand the U.S. state and federal laws concerning synthetic cannabinoids.

Jeremy's "Legislation" Page

it also can be useful to find state laws concerning other synthetics. :)

be educated, and be well. %)
I hope this is allowed to remain up. Thanks, Jeremy.

kewl GG,

thanks for the vote of confidence.

I was looking for a comprehensive guide on the internet and only found sights with much information missing but top rating on Google's search page result.

pass it on, it will be updated periodically as the legislation's move forward. %)