• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Synthetic Cannabinoids

For the duration of the cannabinoid (though it may alter the flavor of the trip completely even after it wears off), and with the time-dilation that will occur during the experience (depending on your cannabinoid tolerance), it may seem like a lot longer than that.

Oh it most definitely will. The times that I did it it lasted around 2 hours and felt like 10 lol. Now what I also found interesting was after you're down from the intensity boost, you're back to the normal trip, but, if you hit it again, you go right back up to where you were, completely gone.

Also landshark, if you're still lurking this thread, which cannabinoid was the best for you?

Only synthetic cannabinoids I messed with were that and JWH-018, which I found substantially less psychedelic, but still very useful in combo with psychedelics and dissociatives. Those experiences are as yet unparalleled in unexpected, increased intensity. So I guess that does mean you could say each one flavors it differently (as would regular cannabis/strains if tolerance were low/you smoked enough. I don't often indulge in herb 'cause it's inconvenient in my living conditions).
This is a truly astounding effect that synth cannabinoids seem to have. The first time I experienced it, it was other worldly. It reminds me of the feeling of time warping in a similar fashion to smoked 5-MeO-DMT then the dissociation begins and it seems like the world just changes in all distortions and sizes. Most times I felt as if my mind had expanded somehow to encompass the entire room but not in a sense like covering it rather just being a portion of it suddenly. It was almost like a DMT esque flash as well. I don't think I ever recorded exactly how long I would stay in the dissociated state for before floating back down to just being high. It was always so hard for me to reach this state in perfection where I suppose for those moments in time I would label the experience a ++++ if the doses and everything measured up right. I kind of liked how it would do that though because I would always just get the yearning to get a bit higher than usual and sprinkle on an extra 10-15 mgs and after around 3 or so rips, bang! I always used 018 though, 073 was like a good time relaxer for me rather than an insane psychedelically ramped up version of THC.
JWH-018 was intense stuff. I purposefully ODed on it a few times to reach a state of panic. Don't ask my why, I became utterly fascinated by that panic state. JWH-018 seemed to take the most psychedelic part of smoking marijiana and ran with it.

Even using measured dosages, it was way too easy to cross from 'psychoactive' dose to 'panic.' I never mixed JWH-018 with indole/PEA type psychedelics and I don't think I would have. Actual cannabis is a different story, I won't trip without it but I could see JWH-018 and something like 2C-E causing a beyond-hardcore fear reaction.
I have to agree with that statement wholly. Don't ask me why, maybe its due to noids being my DOC but 018 nor another noid elicit the strong "panic state". I could smoke such god awful amounts and the only thing that would literally roll incredibly slowly through my muddled mind was "Damn.....I think I might be to high...." but 99% of the time that would just cause somewhat furious laughter. Thats probably because when I was younger me and all my friends would always aim for "to high" but so rarely ever made it. I've always felt like there were certain kind of smokers though, the one who smokes one bowl and when the next is packed and comes to him he says "Oh noo! No more for me...to blazed already!", or theres the guy who says "Fuck yes...finally another bowl...thought I was going to lose my high!". ;) I have and probably always will smoke during any experience, especially a psychedelic one.

Also landshark, if you're still lurking this thread, which cannabinoid was the best for you?

Probably am-2201. After just taking one small hit off a blend I made the visuals from ~15mg 4-aco-dmt increased by a lot for about 30 minutes.

Another time with 25i-nbome I did way too much am-2201 and the visuals got way intense. They were vibrating really fast, disorienting actually, and it was pretty uncomfortable for about an hour.

I recommend if you are going to mix these chems that you keep the 2201 doses pretty low, and work your way up at your discretion.

Vibrating is common with everyone who has done it with the blend I have, vibrating visuals. And body sensations that feel like your body is literally vibrating at a pretty extreme rate. The body sensations were less with just acid, so I'm thinking It's a possibility that It's more of amping up the body high of the substance rather than creating It's own.

I would really like to pinpoint the specific cannabinoids that do this. I feel that if that can be done, and the differences between each one are found, then this combo can be an extremely powerful tool... Just think, breakthrough trips on average dosages of one's favorite psychedelic. So no having to approach dangerous levels of the chemical (2c-x and DOx especially)

Anyone got any exp with either 2201 or 2233 with 25I-NBOMe? Excitted to try psychedelics and synths again, nothing beats the rush after a packed bong.

If you combine 4-ho-met and JWH-250 you get an instant ++++, breakthrough, god experience. You don't even need to dose high with this. If you dose too high you will just most likely fall in panic or confusion. This combo has no bodyload at all, you can dose low, you have your memory intact, you have no amnezia or confusion and you have no mindfuck. Actually you feel kinda sober. Then it's time to close your eyes and experience. I mean this kind of experience existed for very long time. Just look what religions say about lights, you will find enough in the bible, koran and bardo thödol. So why shouldn't everyone have the possbility to have such an experience if they wanted?

If you combine 4-aco-mipt and JWH-250 you get some pretty hallucinations, but not like 4-ho-met.
Somehow these combo effects just happen with JWH-250 and not with others I tried. At least not in that clear intensity. Surely a good setting like music and meditation is needed.

And before you judge: Do it properly and then say what you think of that.

Act logically! On the peak the effects are surely higher then when you dose later or way before.

BTW: There has to be NO tolerance to cannabinoids at that point. No JWH, AM, Weed or anything else. Just take a break for two weeks, it's worth it. I think I made the experience that it doesn't work as before if you have a cannabinoid tolerance. Basically stay sober for two weeks, if you have such a good experience it will help you your whole life :p

Last edited:
If you combine 4-ho-met and JWH-250 you get an instant ++++, breakthrough, god experience. You don't even need to dose high with this. If you dose too high you will just most likely fall in panic or confusion. This combo has no bodyload at all, you can dose low, you have your memory intact, you have no amnezia or confusion and you have no mindfuck. Actually you feel kinda sober. Then it's time to close your eyes and experience. I mean this kind of experience existed for very long time. Just look what religions say about lights, you will find enough in the bible, koran and bardo thödol. So why shouldn't everyone have the possbility to have such an experience if they wanted?
P

Thanks for sharing your experiences! What dosages are you talking about when you say "dose high" and "too high"

I would say if it comes to the 4-ho-met you should first try to find the upper ceiling before mindfuck. I would define mindfuck like repeating thoughts or you stand up to get a glass of water and on half way you forget what you wanted to do. So find the dosage before that happens. I would say first try 20mg. 20mg is a normal dosage anyway. So if you have no mindfuck and if you have no confusion at that dosage it is good already. I think the normal dosage of JWH-250 is 5mg. It is your own decision when you use the JWH. Logically on the peak it will do the job but it also depends on your own personality. Have no fears, be in peace with yourself. I think you guys can understand that thoughts like "Am I death" can trigger bad trips for some people. But this experience is different. I think if you see a white light you are on the right path :p I tried that before with higher dosages but the confusion sucked and you barely remember what's happening when you peak. I dosed a little lower then and it worked for me. This peak state lasts 20 minutes when you use JWH-250. The overall feeling is sober. I don't know why. It's like aborting the trip of 4-ho-met but when you lay down and close your eyes the real trip starts :)
But beware: I mean this is an experience. It will feel like real to you. There are time dillations so you won't give a damn about time as it seems very long. All I can say is that if you have a positive experience with this you will most likely change to a better person. I mean I was searching for such an experience but when it happened it was like unimaginable for me. I also tried other substances and also in combo but nothing ever touched the intensitiy but clearity of this combo. I would give away all my material goods for such an experience.
I think you guys will understand when you do it.

Sorry if this is off-topic, but after the first time I had ever rolled, as I was coming down, I had a SINGLE hit of a legal smoking blend called "Space". I went from feeling nearly sober to having fully-encompassing, 3D geometric patterns, swirling and twisting about in my field of vision, that began transforming themselves into the singularity that was before the big bang. Meticulously, I re-lived the entire creation of the universe, from the forming of stars, planets from their gases, and moons from the leftover waste to unicellular bacteria multiply and become multicellular organisms, beginning the first steps of biological evolution. Then, after I realised I had arrived at the present, faces began to appear in my field of vision in a dream-like sequence of events where I would see my friend, then his sister and my parents repeatedly. I saw their faces and knew them as their relation to me, but I could not recall any of their names; none of the associations I made or had were communicated through internal monologue in any type of language. I also heard my friend ask the same three questions over and over every few seconds, as if he were on playback. Soon after this stage in the trip I regained mobility (I had apparently fallen to the floor) and stood up. Eventually I arrived to my friend's bedroom, where I slowly regained the ability to think and process what the hell had just happened. Odd, to say the least, especially since MDMA isn't a true psychedelic. I suppose it could have been cut with something else, however I had no symptoms aside from the steretypical effects of MDMA intoxication.

Last edited:
Mdma is pretty fucking psychedelic to be honest. It just doesn't generally produce visuals, though for some people it definitely does produce small amounts of visuals, especially at higher dosages, so It's understandable that you would start to trip, but Jesus Christ, I wouldn't expect you to get hit that hard by it.

The first time I tripped on LSA I smoked a synthetic cannabinoid blend called Pirate's Cove, and that kicked visuals up to a level that I haven't been able to achieve again with LSA alone or LSA + ganja. Rainbows were everywhere! The sky sparkled like diamonds and trees in the distance swayed from side to side in unison. Going from the field we were in back to a friend's house felt like Lord of the Rings to me. It was pretty incredible. I'd say it turned a ++ into a high level +++ (but I may not be the best judge of it since I haven't had a full on ++++ on anything yet).

aMT + AM 2201/694 = good combo can get very intenese with the most intense euphoria I have ever felt. Tried this 5+ times its so good.
MXE + Any synths = At the tail end I got amazing OEV's, almost like a trip with floaty blobs of coloured patterns all over my walls, it was amazing lying in bed and seeing all that after getting so fucked on mxe
25I-NBOMe + 2201 = Goes great with the body load, very relaxing and melted
Acid + synths = not as good as what I had expected, maybe I just dont like it personally.
Will be trying it with mushrooms next and maybe some of the new RC trytamines like people have been talking about here

Also AM-2233 doesn't go very well with tripping, even if its mixed up with others in a blend.

I am currently tapering off synths but once I have long beaten my addiction im definatley going to have a few to smoke while im tripping, great intense exp's especially as sometimes the real thing is hard to feel while tripping.

the synth noids from what i read are far too addictive to wanna use any other than natural cbds

They're really not that addictive.

I've been using am-2201 for months.

I can stop when I need to.

I'm tripping slightly on 2ci now, basically I'm just getting light trails in the dark
I've taken god knows how much since 6pm or so yesterday, it's 9am now

Going to the doctor in 30 mins lol gotta keep a straight face

Anyway... Will be combining 2ci and am2201 tonight when I go downtown, will report back

Also should be getting 25inbome and 6apb in today so we'll see what happens lol

They're really not that addictive.

I've been using am-2201 for months.

I can stop when I need to.

I'm tripping slightly on 2ci now, basically I'm just getting light trails in the dark
I've taken god knows how much since 6pm or so yesterday, it's 9am now

Going to the doctor in 30 mins lol gotta keep a straight face

Anyway... Will be combining 2ci and am2201 tonight when I go downtown, will report back

Some people find they aren't but just wait, you'll see the addiction coming and usually when you see it its already too late. Report back on 2ci + 2201 and be careful if your going to be mixing all this shit together including your 6-APB and NBOMe

I'm not dumb enough to mix all those at once now lol.

Last night I was too sore to do the research. Maybe tonight, but I'm gonna be with a girl so I don't wana get too messed up to sleep with her lol

I mean... It's kindve addictive but it doesn't have any withdrawls or anything, just a bit of anxiety.... I can stay off easily though...

About the 2ci...

I'm on 2ci and spice right now. Idk ive never had visiluals on 2ci either way, nothing beyond tracers.
I've mixed 2ci and 6apb with great results though, allows you to extend the roll to 10hours.
The 25i I'm still experimenting with, haven't had any results personally, a friend had visions but didn't like so much, my girlfriend took 2mg hpbcd complexed freebase and didt get visuals but said it did feel really good though.

I took 550ug complexed then smoked maybe 175ug, all it did was make me feel hot, will try a larger dose and possibly mix with am2201

6apb mixed with 2ci was like the most amazing thing ever though lol.
Had a somewhat clear head, yet felt better than sex lol.

The spice did seem to make the 2ci a little bit stronger, seeing slight tracers that's it though.