• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Opiates

Heroin + DMT + Ketamine IV combo -> too much or the perfect combination of bliss? what do you guys think? I was thinking something like 15mg DMT + 20mg ketamine + 70mg heroin, with the heroin mostly added because I don't want to get "the fear".

I used to love sniffing bags of Heroin after a night spent tripping on LSD. Its about the most euphoric warm blanket you could ever find in such a situation. If you take it from the start it definitely dampens it significantly.

Id also like doing these 3-MMC/heroin injections. That felt amazing but im sure was a terribly unhealthy combination to use intravenously. Probably spent a easy month doing it daily at one point.

Sometimes i would mix 15mgs of 4-ho-MET in the shots as well. Just seconds after i pushed the plunger down and injected the solution the white celing swirled into a kaleidoscope. Literally every colour of the spectrum enveloped me and the rushing euphoria from the 100mgs of 3-MMC was mindblowing. And a few minutes later I'm greeted with the warm embrace of my close friend, heroin "two quality bags"

Liked to use bk-MDMA or Mephedrone back in the day with dope also. I prefer mixing with empathogens over cocaine. Causes me less anxiety and a smoother come-down. It's pretty hedonistic, the euphoria is intense.

Last edited: