• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Benzo's

Just knowing you have zannies will take away enormous pressure. The security of feeling like you can pull yourself back in if you NEED to makes you just so much more like NOT to need to.

I don't like to take them before. I get a sloppy feeling with the shrooms coming on at the same time the zannie is coming on. I take the shrooms first. Since I started making sure to benzo down any harshness, I don't have harsh journeys. The effect of the pill being in my wallet is on my sense of wellness. When I feel genuinely well and safe, I have a really wonderful time.

I'm not trying to say it's "all in your head" so please don't think I'm disrespecting you. I only want to offer my experience to be helpful.

Had to second (or third?) this. Carrying a lorazepam pill or two (in cases it was a Seroquel - because I had nothing else) around with me while tripping on LSD really helps - its the "emergency kit" in case things go south or I need to appear to be sober for whatever reason. Really helps with anxiety, and you can always take a benzo and not have to worry about it destroying a trip, just killing the anxiety.

Hope I'm not getting of topic but would Abilify dull the trip in case things went bad. I imagine it would but I wanna check.

If you read the Benzo's + psychedelics thread front to back all questions should be answered.

I guess I can merge it so doing that now.