• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Amphetamines

Seemed as though the trip was way more psychedelic than normal. I know you might not like the way I put this but I tripped fawkin balls very very strong visuals so strong I could not distinguish reality from reality LOL

Amphetamine will provide energy to the trip, so yes, it will potentiate it.

The thing is that energy is often very raw and can cause a good deal of anxiety. It will also reduce your ability to sit still, relax, and submit to a powerful experience.

It's likely to provide a more physically energetic, recreational trip if it doesn't precipitate an anxiety episode and send the trip awry.

Yeh, I have taken amphetaminee before lsd and shroom trips. I feel like it takes away from visuals and makes me very anxious when tripping. Can be way too intense. Plus it makes me uncomfortable and sweaty when tripping and kills my apetite so I don't eat, get low blood sugar and then feel crappy. I would avoid it personally...

If you took amphetamines & stayed up for a length of time before taking the DOC it might have well potentiated the psychedelic effects, but that would really be more of a consequence of the sleep deprivation than the amphetamine itself.

If you took amphetamines & stayed up for a length of time before taking the DOC it might have well potentiated the psychedelic effects, but that would really be more of a consequence of the sleep deprivation than the amphetamine itself.

weird. I stayed up for days and then took lsd. THe amphetamines reduced the acid effect. Only after smoking lots of weed did they become noticable and then paranoia inducing.

Seemed as though the trip was way more psychedelic than normal. I know you might not like the way I put this but I tripped fawkin balls very very strong visuals so strong I could not distinguish reality from reality LOL
I don't know about using amphetamines before tripping, but I've pretty much invariably found that methylone (MDMC) and mephedrone (4-MMC) potentiate the psychedelic intensity of psychedelics, when the psychedelics are taken at or after the peak of the **MC. I've found this with DPT, 2C-C, 2C-B, 2C-T-2, and 4-AcO-DMT. The circumstances have been such that sleep deprivation could not explain the potentiation in every case. My personal experience strongly suggests to me that pre-dosing with **MC stimulant/entactogens, at any rate, potentiates psychedelics psychedelically.

Well I did some searching and found a TON of threads on this topic. I merged them together to make a Big & Dandy and am now going to merge this one. Have a read from the start for lots of discussion on the matter. :)

IMO mixing amphetamines with psychs would only increase the anxiety.
But i suppose it all depends on how comfortable you are with taking amphetamines to bein with.
Its not a combo i would recomend.

Effect of amphetamine on a psychedelic experience

What effect do people find amphetamines or cocaine have on the psychedelic experience?

Does it seem to calm some of the uncertainty of the psych experience? Has it ever made you delusional?

I'm interested on a theoretical level really

Cheers,

BR

Fuck yeah delusional if you let em peak together is a very high probability. Cocaine at moderate levels when you're coming down & tired after a heavy night can be quite balmy tho - especially washed down steadily with beer.

Strong stimulants & LSD = :! 8o :|

its generally a bad idea. ive combined adderall with both weed and DXM. normally i am very relaxed and pleasant during these trips... the addys made me cranky and extremely anxious. i know these arent really psychedelics but they have that effect on me. i would not recommend it.

it does this .closed. orif you like .ClOsEd. permanently. It locks you in a meta-prison, with no way out. But, most people know better. Methylated amphetamine would make it happen faster, and quicker, and install a stronger lock. Every bacth of amphetamine or methylated amphetamine is different. A small personal batch would not be so well known and might have only been made for a specific psychedelic abuser or abusers. So, there would be no key to open it. Other than trying tranquilizers, downers, and managing your situation, there really is nothing else anyone could or would be able to do for you. Don't abuse psychedelics.

Thanks for the link. I'd checked it but seemed to go off topic a bit.

Basically, I'd been considering an idea that striatal DA release might function to quell corticolimbic GLU release and that this is what happens endogenously when one progresses from prodromal symptoms to a frank delusional psychosis.

The basic idea is that frank psychosis is functional in a psychological and neurobiological sense. It quells paranoid uncertainty and glutamatergic/glucocorticoid neurotoxicity.

A really good test of the theory might be whether a line of coke e.g., during a anxious/paranoid psychedelic come-up quells the anxiety but replaces it with a delusional certainty

LSD nd amphetamines are an amazing combo. it may kill your visuals slightly, thats why you should snort your pills before you peak on the acid. it pretty much gives you a crazy rush and "tweak." youre already having deep thoughts from the lsd, so the amphetamines help you talk about them nd figure shit out. its a perfect complement from the mind game of the lsd. ALSO you get an insane euphoria mixing the two, i would deff. recommend it.

MPH+4-AcO-DMT/Mushrooms/DMT/Ayahuasca=a more fully integrated trip with a more optimistic outlook and better articulation of internal thoughts/increased verbal fluency

less of the "woah" that cannot be articulated, saying "woah" a lot is all well and good, but sometimes it nice to be able to explain whats behind the "woah"