• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Amphetamines

^yes. I've done this a few times myself, and its pure madness, which is cool if you like that kind of thing, but otherwise it could be interpreted as extremely unpleasant. Not for everyone.

Hmm, I dislike amphetamines nowadays, but when I used meth regularly, I would always have some with acid...Always enjoyed it personally, but I don't think I would now. 2C-E and dexamphetamine is an utterly no go zone for me after getting utterly fucked beyond belief on the pair..:)

Triggered anxiety + panic attacks for me! Not reccomended!

Dr. Hoffman had said his only bad LSD trip occurred when he mixed the drug with dexedrine.

The only time he felt like he didn't gain anything positive from the experience (I think he mentioned something about anxiety/paranoia too).

They seem to cancel eachother out for me. It's nice at the end of a trip though, when you're all haggard and need to get someplace.

SAME. I once took some liquid and Desoxyn (pharmaceutical meth-am) and me and my friends who were on the combination all agreed that the speed sort of detracts from the more subtle nuances of the LSD. Not necessarily a bad thing, that night I learned that I held within me the talent to paint. The LSD allowed me to feel the muscles from my neck down my arm into my thumb (all strong from years of welding), and speed helped me focus on strokes and the repetative, circular strokes required.

Basically, it's exactly what one would expect. A slightly muted acid trip with the mental and physical energy of amphetamines. Use it for what you think it might be good for, like producing art or jacking yourself up so that you can dance ALL NIGHT LONG.

Ive tried that a few times I would take the LSD at around 8 or 9 pm and then as the sun was coming up and I had to be off to work I would snort the Amphetamine and be right as rain for the day. I wouldn't take it at the same time as the acid because I would think it would greatly diminish your trip :)

Personally, I enjoy the combination. But I don't take 'recreational' speed-freak doses of amphetamine--I am prescribed dextroamphetamine XR and have taken it daily for many years. So I guess I have never taken LSD without having at least some Dexedrine in my system. The combo is very dopaminergic, as LSD is a potent agonist at just about every type of dopamine receptor. It might be too much dopaminergic activity for some people to handle. While dextroamphetamine is highly anxiolytic and calmative for me, some might find it to be very anxiogenic in concert with L.

^I imagine the dopaminergic boost would be nice for someone who wants it, but what I always disliked about amphetamines taken in a trip was the diminished visual effects. There was never any big loss in euphoria, but getting just a little high on speed under a psych was like getting really high on speed to me. Outside of some of the mental and visual effects of LSD, I always found it to have a sort of amphetamine-like feel to it, and the diminished psychedelia would just sort of turn it into a kind of rough speed high.

And taking a psychedelic after losing sleep for some time on amphetamines is one of the worst ideas a person can get. I had a very bad experience happen that way.

Its better than Candy flippin. U feel focused, dancing with a bit of a confusion. Depends when u take it. I took acid before i did ice and my tripped stopped, i had to do it cos i was having an almost bad trip at the club and was too much to handle. All in all it was a mad night.

Taking Amphetamines befroe a trip.

Ok real quick...I had taken 40mg adderall before a trip on DOC last year and tripped seriously hard, since then I have taken DOC without any adderall and the trips have been ok but nothing like the first one?? Can amphetamine potentiate it??

Amphetamine will provide energy to the trip, so yes, it will potentiate it.

The thing is that energy is often very raw and can cause a good deal of anxiety. It will also reduce your ability to sit still, relax, and submit to a powerful experience.

It's likely to provide a more physically energetic, recreational trip if it doesn't precipitate an anxiety episode and send the trip awry.

In a way, yes. It wont potentiate the psychedelic effects, but it will add to the intensity..

You will be more stimulated than normal.

Try dob... its most energetic trip on earh.Stimulation is longer than from meth and it dont drain you.