• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Amphetamines

I've heard some good things from some old hippies that LSD and Amph isn't all that bad

I've enjoyed the MDXX's with use of (meth)amphetamine. The extra energy and oomph made the party the fuck moar fun

I lurrve ketamine and phencyclidine with amphetamines, its a fucked up, but euphoric and fun place.

I had goodtimes with a half blotter of LSD and 30mg D-amp. It added enough of each to be really neat, without too weird.

LSD:Amphs post/during tail end of LSD session?

Hello all, hope you are all having a wonderful morning,
I have been up all night on 300 mics of some good hoffman print stuff, it was 1:40am PST when i first dosed, and it is 9:59am PST right now, making it almost . Would taking Adderall (10mg IR barr labs) be synergistic with the trip at this point? Any experienced users please report back if you know anything about adding speed to the tail end of an lsd session, and what to expect as far as euphoria if having done that combo?

I find any stims other than MDMA are pretty dysphoric at any stage of a trip. Would ruin the afterglow for me but if you really want to add speed then it won't be dangerous. Quite possibly unpleasant but not dangerous.

Yes expect not a synergy but a controversy since the trip is dwindling down leaving you to peace and rest and meditate on what you have experienced. Then if you go and do a stim your body and mind aren't being set down easily but the envelope is stretched. I'd say this is not a worthwhile combo/timing because it disturbs the reintegration process. Depending on your personal mileage expect a cracked out feeling after the adderall, or it could just be an extension you could put to good use, depending on your situation and trip...

It's almost like you have LSD but by adding this you are making it a DOX-type trajectory :\

I have tried this combo once before, about 10 hours into the LSD session. The effects were minimal, all it did was keep me awake, no euphoria or typical effects from amphetamines. I thought it might be a DOx since the amphetamine didn't have any effect, my reasoning for this was that I had taken a DOx which being an amphetamine, would cause dopamine depletion that would stop the effect of standard amphetamine. The day that I did this I actually ended up falling asleep less than 12 hours after taking the 70mg d-amp, which is not typical reaction one would have with amphs. I usually have to take a benzo to fall asleep when taking any amphs, however i was so exhausted by the end of the day (having been up for 24 hours on LSD), I fell asleep. I wonder if it was just my exhaustion that made me fall asleep because this is very unusual for someone who has taken any amphetamine.

I found that low doses of dexamphetamine(personally in vyvanse form, 15-30mg vyvanse) made dmt(sub-breakthrough dose smoked with weed) and 4-aco-dmt feel more like LSD, not really specifically a LSD feeling but some of the effects I find more likely on LSD such as:

-more interesting thoughts/ideas about a very broad range of topics(many more things elicit thoughts) compared to less provoking thoughts at a lower rate on just 4-aco-dmt.

-gives a stronger child-like feeling(I believe because the low dose dexamp pretty much felt like a natural boost of energy and with the 4-aco the added energy was exactly what was needed to feel much more child-like)

-visuals/atmosphere seemed to be teeming with energy rather than calmness

also it added to the euphoria(especially w/ dmt), kind of melded into a different type of euphoria than either alone. Most of the effects seem to be from the extra mental and physical energy and motivation, so it's not really unexpected. I have a huge amount of experience with psychedelics and anxiety, so while it was slightly tense at times it didn't really effect my enjoyment.. however I suspect that a larger dose of amp would add a decent amount of anxiety/tension(since from my experience psychedelics force you to feel your faster heartrate and be less comfortable with the feeling of being decently stimulated while also adding stimulation of their own type).

Last friday I took 12mg of 2C-E after dancing the whole night on 150mg of bk-MDMA and about 250mg of speed (consumed during 6 hours) and it felt really good. I expected that the synergy would be low or null but it was quite the opposite. The euphoria of 2C-E was enhanced and the psychedelic feeling melted with the stimulation of speed in a very soft but rich way. I don't take amphetamines that much though, the last time I took speed was at least a year ago, so that might had something to do with it.

One time I took some speed about 3-4 hours into an acid trip and it wasn't that special. Everyone in the room was on speed and when I entered the place I already felt like I was on speed without even consuming it.

30mg Adderall with 1 hit of strong LSD provided a wonderful experience for me. I sat on my bench the entire night with my mp3, listening to music and chain smoking just watching the world do weird shit.

My mind was racing, but I get that from psychedelics anyway.

I use small doses of stimulants with some psychedelics, mostly 4-AcO-DMT because it is so extremely sedating for me. I just take enought to feel a bit more alert, definately not "speedy". Shrooms also make me very sedated, I keep yawning throught the whole trip. So a small dose of a stimulant actually makes the trip better for me. Big doses of stimulants would definately take away much of the spirituality, and I dislike being very stimulated. With e.g. LSD there's definately no need for any stimulant, but some tryptamines need a little boost, otherwise I just become very passive and tired.

i have only ever tried 4-FA in combination with a psychedelic. 4-FA is very gentle and bright, more of an energy boost than the tense, jaw-clenching 12 hours you get from straight amp
with a low dosage (20-50mg) (and the fact that i don't consider myself to be accustomed to stimulants -- tried speed and coke once and thrice respectively, 4-fa 3 times, and plan on keeping it low), taken once the psychedelic of choice comes on fully (full dose or slightly below the usual dose you trip on) i find that the added energy and wakefulness (i find) allows me to think more clearly and purposefully, instead of dwelling on unimportant matters. I dont think people should plan to take 4-fa with their psychedelics necessarily, but i think it's a great idea to keep small doses of the stuff around because it can be a very useful boost.