• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & Coke

I've felt like I've lost my mind and I will never be normal again. But I would actually like to experience the rest of what you said, I guess I was never alone where I could be free, always friends who were around brought me back to reality, or whatever

Yeah, a good full-on ego death experience is definitely something I recommend... it can be life-changing. Even if it's not all fun and games at the time, it's a very worthwhile experience. :)

Wow, when you explain it like that, I'm excited.

If you don't mind I'll keep you posted, I'm gonna eat 'em this weekend.

hey wizard, I dont know how safe it would be. I am pretty sure 2CD has pretty much no MAOI effects. That drug usually makes me somewhat stimulated on its own, so adding amphetamine obviously made it more stimulated. This was amphetamine extracted from adderall pills (so a mixture of diff salts).

Thats the best speed I've tried, imo. The crap you buy on the streets is usually very poor.

nephil said:
Has anyone had worthwile experiences with this combo?
It is under consideration for tonight, between some novice users of shrooms (~3 times).
The challenge is, that the interested parties do not want to be "laid out" from the shrooms, as we are attending a huge jungle party.
However, some have never used coke, or havent in a reeaaaalllly long time.
[EDIT---our purpose is not to get fu**ed up. We are mainly interested in a new channel for experiencing music and the way it affects the body and the mind. The thoughts about the coke are mainly focused on its stamina enhancement]
So what occurs? Does the coke lessen the impact?
Would one be likely to start craving the coke and forget about the shrooms?
Please give me your experiences! Thanks
[ 08 June 2002: Message edited by: nephil ]

Never done it myself... on the way to a concert in TO my buddies split a .5 of coke and then when they started coming down we smoked an eigth of high high quality bud and ate 2 grams of BC shrooms (Amazing) and they said the weed was worse the shrooms were saving them from the sketchyness

samadhi_smiles said:
sounds like a waste of good mushrooms to me. But then again cocaine is really not my thing. It reinforces aspects of my self-identity that I am not comfortable with reinforcing.

Shrooms + MDMA on the other hand = heaven

funny story. first time I hippyflipped (ate shrooms and molly), I was hiking alone and I was hiking up this big ass hill right when the drugs were hitting me. I kept hiking, it was epic, I was beginning to get very spaced and out there. Finally I broke through into this meadow like plateau in the woods. It was so beautiful (spring time, flowers). I dropped my backpack off and removed my clothes and walked into this 'Eden' completely nude and smiling ear to ear. I felt like I had found Heaven on Earth.

Been there brother!

wow thats really gay, it just lost a massive post... =( lol no way in hell I'm rewriting that. Anyway, long story short.. Xorkoths description above about egodeath is excellent. And it can be extremely worth while, in terms of over coming those problems we are afraid to confront.

I've IV'd cocaine on mushrooms when I wanted to end the trip about 3-4 into it. I went thru about 3/4 of a gram and came down to earth.

Well, I guess I chickened out,
At the last second decided not to mix the two, firstly, because I was gonna be by myself. And secondly, these are really good mushrooms, and I didn't want to adulterate them that much.

^Rest assured you made the right decision. When I'm tripping I don't even like to SEE cocaine, much less use it. That seems to be the consensus among my friends as well. Cocaine brings bad vibes into a trip. IMO Cocaine is the opposite of a psychedelic because it artificially enhances the ego, while psychedelics loosen the ego boundaries. I've done coke on shrooms and it made me feel anxious and gross, as though I had some how disrespected the shroom experience.

Tried this a few months ago and wasn't impressed. :\ The only thing that stood out to me was how much less coke I found myself doing. I made a half gram last more than 6 hours....maybe not that spectacular to some of you, but that's pretty amazing to me=D

^ No, that is pretty damn good. If I'm doing coke normally (not while tripping) a half gram might last like... 90 minutes? I'm a bit of a hardcore snorter when it comes to coke, I like big rails.

I ate a quarter oz and smoked some crack about 2 hours later and it was pretty fuckin fun and I didn't geek at all afterward.

monkey123 said:
Never done it myself... on the way to a concert in TO my buddies split a .5 of coke and then when they started coming down we smoked an eigth of high high quality bud and ate 2 grams of BC shrooms (Amazing) and they said the weed was worse the shrooms were saving them from the sketchyness

Update: Don't know what they were talking about,

I've done coke 3 times (I considering like 1.5 times really)

I bought a half gram of really bomb stuff from my buddy whos an addict (It was mostly rock form) and did a small line, and another small line. It was different no comedown slept within 1-2 hours when i tried to.

then a few days later I snorted 12mg Hydromorph and did a small small line of coke and it just tooke over the hydro and i was alert.

I had minor cravings for coke between and after these 2 experiences and found myself thinking i could smell it at points, Not fiending but just thinking it would be nice to get some...

I still had a .25 left so I went over to a buddies and i count this as my first time doing coke i partied hard and we jammed rock band (me on vox) i was a rock star it was amazing)..

Did shrooms 2 days later and it gave me this sketchy feeling in my chest that was weird and it didnt go away. But since then I'm now fine and havent thought about coke at all, I'd like to do it again to party just cuz it was an amazing time. I figure ill wait a week or two atleast though.

i did it once, and won't do it again. The shrooms still laid me out but the coke made me want to get up and do shit. it was a really annoying, conflicted feeling. also, the coke made me want to run my mouth but the shrooms left me too confused to be me normal swaggering tank of coked up awesomeness. I found they really got in the way of me enjoying either one.

I recommend you guys try combining DXM and Shrooms rather than this silly idea of Cocaine with Shrooms. I usually don't add in the DXM till I'm coming down from the Shrooms. The synergy feels really natural and the 2 drugs seamlessly mix. It puts me in an amazing, mellow mood and I get SUCH a relaxing body buzz from the combo.

The Wizard said:
I recommend you guys try combining DXM and Shrooms rather than this silly idea of Cocaine with Shrooms. I usually don't add in the DXM till I'm coming down from the Shrooms. The synergy feels really natural and the 2 drugs seamlessly mix. It puts me in an amazing, mellow mood and I get SUCH a relaxing body buzz from the combo.

One of the stonger trips I have ever had. I eat the shrooms after the DXM discomfort goes away. The DXM really takes the edge off the shrooms.