• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & Coke

The come down of the llello would be too much for me and ego-promoting plus ego-dissolving = ???. Coke+psychs? Some do. Some enjoy. I don't and wouldn't.

^Honestly, when I was on acid I didn't notice the coke comedown at all. But then, I only did something like .3 of coke.

yea i did the shroom combo wit coke when i did coke.....

i split a 8 ball wit my girl before doing ( **edit** i think a few last lines that we had after i popped the shrooms **edit**) a qt of shrooms....(my girl also did a qt of shrooms)

i mean i had a very normal trip... (but i stayed up pretty late)...

but when i started coming down (off the shrooms) i felt like it was the end of the world or something i felt like absolute shit......

like everything was wrong.....it was horrible....i didn't like it at all....and i knew it was cuz of the coke..... i have nevar felt like that on shrooms

but my girl on the other hand she didn't have any problems at all and she very much liked her first shroom trip

**(i guess it just depends on the person)** i hope this helped i really wouldn't recomend it but to each his own

Last edited:
Mushrooms can be very mischevious. Moreso than most other psychedelics. You could have fun, but there's probably a good possibility that the shrooms could turn on you when introducing coke into the mix. Racing thoughts caused by coke, or a coke comedown = not good on shrooms!

Yeah, shrooms comedown is usually quite pleasant.
Taking a few lines of coke would make the comedown Shite?

Like I already said, I could NOT feel the coke comedown when I was on acid. Maybe the same would hold true for shrooms. I'd be inclined to think so. Shrooms are a lot more forceful than acid, so it seems like you'd feel the coke comedown even less than on acid. But it could be totally the other way around.

^^^
and to u good man....if thats the case u might be fine.....only one way to find out.....:D just be careful and keep every thing said in mind

dshock said:
Yeah, shrooms comedown is usually quite pleasant.
Taking a few lines of coke would make the comedown Shite?
YES, (**but it depends on the person**) like i said i had a really bad come down when i split a 8 ball wit my girl before and lil after eating a qt of shrooms.....sooo quite possiblely yes....but again DEPENDS ON THE PERSON!!!

***hope this helps*** =D =D

Mushrooms and coke seems like one of the worse combinations I can imagine. Mushrooms reduce the ego, and coke boosts it. I've only ever had negative results from mixing coke with psychedelics, except once with 2C-B-fly (although I have only tried it a few times over my years of drug use). But 2C-B-fly is not the same kind of psychedelic as mushrooms.

Xorkoth said:
Mushrooms and coke seems like one of the worse combinations I can imagine. Mushrooms reduce the ego, and coke boosts it. I've only ever had negative results from mixing coke with psychedelics, except once with 2C-B-fly (although I have only tried it a few times over my years of drug use). But 2C-B-fly is not the same kind of psychedelic as mushrooms.

QFT

I take it as a rule of thumb that most stimulants will be poor candidates to mix with any psychedelic combo. I can however comment on my personal experience with this exact combo, the mushrooms kicked in and I did a few lines, followed by anxiety until the coke left my system. Luckily, I was young as wasn't too privy to letting temporary anxiety ruin a good psychedelic experience for me. To me, this has always been a no brainer.

I usually have an injectable bottle of valium for IM for emergencies with any psychedelic compounds (have an anxious complex). Haven't had to use it yet though, knock on wood. ;)

If you just do a couple bumps later after doing shrooms does it amp you up alot?
Or no more so than if you just snorted them while being sober, no psychadelics?

Iv smoked alot crack on alot of LSD befor. it was weird. they synergised in some weird mutant way. like it was an obomination of combination. something neither one would ever think to encounter in the same CNS. It was a cracked out spaced adventure.

thank god for benzos! but the L made me not crave the crack.

if you want to mix a stimulant with a psych, amphetamine + 2CD is a godly mixture. I believe one of of most beloved posters on this site called it 'ambrosia.' =D

Two thumbs up from Samadhi! :)

psychedelics get me all wound up and stimulated already. I've always passed on coke while tripping. I have zero inclination to try it. Ever.

How safe would doing Speed while on 2CD be??? I always stayed the fuck away from combining any strong uppers with 2Cxx as I assumed 2Cxx's already elevate blood pressure/pulse. What form of speed did you use? I've heard Dexedrine is the gentlest on one's CNS. Me, I'd be more curious about using Focalin (D-Methylphenidate) while tripping than Speed.

Why not use an MDxx or Methylone while tripping rather than Coke? Wouldn't a psychedelic Amphetamine or psychedelic Cathinone derivative be more mindexpanding than doing rails of Blow while peaking?

If one wants to safely and smoothly combine a stimulant with a psychedelic opt for something more smart drug-like such as Piracetam or Hydergine or Provigil with a psychedelic.

Or perhaps eat or quid some Coca, Rhodiola, Japanese Sweet Flag 5X, Catuaba, Khat or Betel while tripping.

I wouldn't be suprised if some of the shamans combined Coca with psychedelics.

It frightens me how many BLers seem obsessed with pushing their drug use to the limits of safety with these daredevil combos like Coke + Psilocybe. Are you really going to achieve more insight from the shrooms if you're Coked up?

I assume some of these Coke using trippers are either young and inexperienced with drugs or former junkies. If you're old or in poor health please do not risk using Coke, especially if tripping.

Last edited:
I would be surprised if anyone bitched you out for combining MAOIs and mushrooms... it's been done safely for thousands of years. :)

The Wizard said:
It frightens me how many BLers seem obsessed with pushing their drug use to the limits of safety with these daredevil combos like Coke + Psilocybe. Are you really going to achieve more insight from the shrooms if you're Coked up?

I assume some of these Coke using trippers are either young and inexperienced with drugs or former junkies. If you're old or in poor health please do not risk using Coke, especially if tripping.

I suspect most of the people talking about combining coke with psychedelics are not using the psychedelics for insight, but for recreation. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but I do question the safety of such combinations, as well as the recreational value.

Also I doubt people are necessarily looking to potentiate the psychedelic effects of the mushrooms with coke, but rather change the mushroom experience into something more recreational and less psychedelic.

I do shrooms for the fun of it. I've only done it once before, and had a blast with friends watching movies, and want to repeat that experience. I'm not sure how I would go about turning it into a insightful experience. Maybe going into a nice quiet place in the woods?

Yes, pretty much by removing yourself from that type of situation. Watching movies distracts your mind from itself. Being alone would help tremendously, although I do not recommend it unless you have some experience. Sometimes a powerful experience will just happen (especially with mushrooms). Getting together with one or two friends who are also interested in pushing it beyond a recreational experience would probably be your best and safest bet.

It probably won't be all fun and games, but you'll be glad it happened after it's over. :) Or, there's nothing wrong with just trying to use them to have fun. Just be aware that you might end up having quite a different type of experience than you had intended... and if you're in a situation where you're just trying to have fun, that could be pretty frightening. In my experience mushrooms can be the most ferocious and wild of the psychedelics.

The first time you really break through into a fully psychedelic space often starts out with you thinking you're dying, or wishing you were dead, or just being completely overwhelmed and terrified. But with surrender comes a type of experience you couldn't have imagined. In fact it's because you couldn't have imagined it and can't possibly expect it that it's so overwhelming.

What about doing it by yourself.
Why can that be frightening?

It's hard to explain the effects of a strong psychedelic experience to someone who has not had one, which it seems you have not (you would not have to ask if you had :)). Basically psychedelics will put you face-to-face with your innermost self, and most people have something that they are hiding from themselves. There's that, and there's the fact that the result of a particularly strong experience is usually "ego death", in which your whole concept of "you" is destroyed and you move beyond "you". After the ego death is complete, the experience is utterly beautiful and joyous; however, the process of your ego dying is terrifying... especially the first time, you will probably believe you are actually dying, or that you're going insane and will never be normal again. The key is to let go, and you'll move past the fear. But it's hard to let go because you have to fight against your brain's instinct to survive, and if you can't let go it can end up being a pretty terrifying time.