• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & DMT

It is a nice combo once you are around hour 3 or 4, lasts a little longer and is flat out nuts.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly sounds fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my usual tripps. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont buy shit that was perviously in tree bark. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal crew that has awesome drugs, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking poverty trip combo on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking loser.

12.gif

happy tripping to all
LSD + DMT is a combo I am yet to try, make sure you give us a trip report, have fun OP

Merged! See the Beginners FAQ how you could have found this yourself, it's all explained there. Thanks.

Lsdmt

I had a pretty cool experience combining 4 tabs of LSD and a relatively low dose of DMT the other day so I decided to write a small trip report.

The tabs weren't very strong, but I was enjoying myself on a hike with some waterfalls. Climbing rocks on acid is excellent. I brought the meth pipe I use for DMT and the skeletal amount (perhaps 10 mg) of very pure cream colored crystals I had left. There was a fair amount of resin left in the pipe. About 2:30 after I dosed, I torched it and allowed as much DMT as I could to liquify in the pipe. After some trying, I got maybe 3 good hits and was surprised to see the plants around me take on a very DMT like character. I closed my eyes expecting nothing and got the most unusual DMT experience I've had so far. The strange thing about it was its human-ness. Whereas the Machine Elves tend to show you what their world looks like, it seems that LSD acted as some sort of translator. This time, they showed me my own world; parts of it I've never gotten to experience in real life. The initial visuals were very drippy/rainbowy/stereotypically psychedelic. Like the Yellow Submarine album cover. That lasted a few minutes. The most fascinating segment was a palpably 30's vibe and a complete deconstruction of the Art Deco aesthetic that was much slower than DMT on its own. It was the first time I've seen humanesque lettering on DMT. It subsided slowly and the residual visuals were very visible for the next 20 minutes or so. This is my favorite combination with DMT so far.

I've had really, really nice results combining LSD and DMT as well; even better was the combination LSD + ketamine + DMT + nitrous oxide; can't really explain what happens when you combine all those, but it is very very awesome. I like how with taking DMT while on LSD the DMT style of the trip lingers on in the LSD experience for a while giving everything a DMT vibe for a longer time then when smoking DMT while sober.

Is it true that if you do DMT after the LSD kicks in, it becomes an 8 hour DMT trip?

I doubt it. I highly doubt it. Damn that would be draining, Lucy can be draining enough as is.

Hey RobertDuPont are you an architect? And do you know there is a whole thread section devoted to trip reports called trip reports?

On me that wasn't the caze, wasn't on my friends either. The DMT does seem to last longer into the LSD but absolutely no more then 20-30 minutes at most; after that it's just back to a clean LSD trip really; with an awesome memory. DMT for me does completely overpower LSD and during the DMT comedown it still apears just like DMT trip, with that comedown lasting a lot longer for me when on LSD but with a lot longer I'm thinking of a timespan of around 15 minutes.

^ LSD is also known to dramatically alter one's perception of time ;)

I was on 3 hits of L, a couple hundred milligrams of K, and was taking hits of nitrous and DMT simultaneously. Whole world looked like it was made of piano keys that were falling away.

It lasted only a little longer than a normal DMT trip for me, but there wasn't much DMT there. Looking forward to using an e-cig atomizer with DMT liquid. Supposedly it works very well. I've been trying to figure out a really easy/ simple way to smoke DMT so I can share it with worthy people.

Easy way for smoking DMT would be making changa; if you have good changa you can just roll a changa-joint and smoke it with friends; if the changa is well made a breakthrough experience is still possible :)

In most situations the DMT overpowers other drugs at least in my own experience, but something like LSD does provide for a higher launch platform so to speak. Also certain aspects of other drugs can become very apparent themes in the DMT trip like fluorescent colored clothes on entities (happened to me) very clearly caused by the 2C-B I was tripping on.

Also I was left surprisingly unimpressed by nitrous in combination with DMT, it did not seem to alter that much. I do believe that this is not a consistent reaction and if I were to try it more often it should produce wildly varying results.

Anyway Robert, this is being merged into the general thread for this combination. We do not support mini trip reports in separate threads each, it would mess up the forum. Please find the appropriate official thread next time or, the alternative I encourage most: write up a report for the TR section. :) Thanks

Yeah the DMT nitrous combo didn't do much for me either. Nitrous is excellent on acid though. And thanks for the nudge in the right direction, Solipsis.

LSD and DMT have got to be one of the best synergies ever. The night I tried both of these for the first time, I done them together, the DMT after the acid peak. It. Was. AMAZING. That's all I can really say. They were just meant for each other.

Lucy and Dimitri, sitting in a tree...

I tried this combination for my birthday on Monday. It was my first time trying LSD, though I had tried DMT for the first time about 4 weeks beforehand. I took my first hit at the beach around 5, peaked by 6:30 and redosed with another THREE hits at my best friend's house (who gifted me both the LSD and DMT, he's a great friend :) ). By nightfall I was entranced by the clouds and moon for nearly an hour, never taking my gaze off the perfectly structured formations of the clouds which would shift constantly and rhythmically. The moon was changing shapes in a consistent pattern. I could see five personalities that existed within me that under sober circustances (or at least not while tripping), I can only access one at time. The acid showed me each personality layered on top of one another and allowed me to reorganize my multiple consciousnesses into a structurally sound mind.

Well into the peak of my cumulative acid trip, we decided to go inside as we heard coyotes in the woods behind my friend's home. After going inside we play with his kitties and watch some movie. At some point the suggestion to take a hit of DMT came up and for some reason I was first to go. I don't know why, but I felt like I was almost destined to take the hit.

I sat back in my cozy half-sphere chair and the bong was held up to my face. "Breathe slow," he said, and I did. The bong was full of thick DMT smoke. He removed the bowl and told me to clear it. I was already feeling quite out there, but something within me said PULL! I cleared the smoke, inhaled some fresh air, held my lungs and fell back into my chair.

I could feel the beginnings of something truly magical start to take place. It was literally like the DMT was filling in whatever empty spaces might have been left by the LSD alone. The song that was playing was Crystallize (Violin Dubstep Song). I began to feel what I can only describe as my spirit dissolving. I started to sink and pull, and felt myself present in five dimensions at once. My eyes were closed but I could hear all of the voices of my friends echoing back at me from a distant yet close place. Every sound in range created an immaculate aqueous harmony. I felt as though I was in a massive cathedral in which deep blues, reds, and purples expanded in directions I was unable to perceive.

The limits of reality were completely gone, as if in a dream. I often have dreams in which I experience things as concepts rather than actual events. These, of course, are the hardest dreams to describe and even after I've woken up, the idea is always very difficult to understand. During this particular DMT trip, I was flashing through different dimensions, experiencing different realities. Each dimension consisted of its own lifetime, and just like in a dream I had memories and a full understanding of each dimension. I can't exactly remember too much of it, but the visuals at the time were absolutely breathtaking.

I "awoke" (for lack of a better term) after about 5 minutes and stared at the ceiling. By the time I came out of it my memories of the events were fading quickly. The visuals were still dramatically present, interweaving themselves with the LSD visuals, creating three dimensional branches that would stretch to infinity. All of my friends around me at this point were taken aback at my reaction to the whole thing. My face must have told the story. As soon as I looked back at them, they all looked at me with curious smiles.

"So how was it?" they asked. I gave them a look that basically said "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" It was all the explanation they needed. "Happy birthday!" they all said with huge smiles. My eyes filled with tears and all I could say was, "You guys are the best." I felt such a strong warmth from everyone in the room and had nothing but love for all of them. I was filled with a very peaceful, natural euphoria. One that honestly couldn't be topped by MDMA or other empathogenic compounds. It was more like being high on life! It was so fantastic. The afterglow of the DMT trip basically just flavored the remainder of my LSD trip. I said the exact same thing the poster above me said. The two are meant for each other!