• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & DMT

DMT will literally last longer than normal while already tripping but I lose absolutely all sense of time while on DMT, alot more than other psychs. The only way I can describe it is "one 1/100 of a second, and a lifetime combined."

there are no alternatives to specific drugs effects......opium instead of weed?? they're completely different.

if you smoke weed as a psychedlic, for centering, meditative, spiritual growth purposes it is a lot different then if you're 'trying to get high'.

so many people overlook the intense teaching potential the cannabis plant has simply because it's 'just weed' or 'another high'.

^ The effect that weed has on you is 50% mindset, 50% strain IMO(sativa or indica dominant) however most kids look at as only a simple high, but those are the kids that will grow to love shallow "pleasure drugs."

^I looked at weed as both a simple and intense high, and have grown to love "un-shallow" drugs. Generalising doesn't work.

Youkai, I think mentioning opiates as a better alternative to dope is forgetting the massive addictive potential. That said, I've been on morphine for the last few days and love it. But I'm about torun out and then thats that.

^ generalising for the most part doesn't work, however, the way I see it there is no potential for personal gain in drugs that automatically make you feel good. They just trick your brain into releasing "feel good" chemicals. Psychs and to a lesser extent marijuana rely on the user to make the best of the high.

I hope this doesn't make me a huge hypocrite, but i do enjoy the rare xanax or vic's when i need a break from all the bullshit, but to me it is only that: a simple $5-10 mood enhancer.

So with the combination of DMT and LSD being somewhat special, is this true even at lower doses? I can imagine feeling slightly anxious if i were to try this combination so I'd probably start with a low dose of DMT.

^At any dose, DMT will combine nicely/interestingly with LSD- in fact, I would tend to stick to smaller, regular hits during an acid dream.

willow11 said:
^I looked at weed as both a simple and intense high, and have grown to love "un-shallow" drugs. Generalising doesn't work.

Youkai, I think mentioning opiates as a better alternative to dope is forgetting the massive addictive potential. That said, I've been on morphine for the last few days and love it. But I'm about torun out and then thats that.

Willow, save a couple of doses & taper as after a few days you will have some withdrawl symptoms & as you've stated you sometimes have episodes of severe anxiety, withdrawl is likely not going to be pleasant. That's how I got trapped in a (short run - thank fuck) affair with heroin, when my other half was at some work conference for 5 days. Took nearly 2 months to extracate myself from that little nightmare

marijuana is just as addicting as opiates. Its rare to find a marijuana user who ISNT a total pot head. I have my opiate use well under control. I use them maybe every two weeks, Sometimes I bindge for a few days but when supply runs out Im done with it. Iv taken 30-60mg of morphine cotin rectaly for 4 days in a row and stoped when I ran out, never realy experienced any withdraw. It sucked when I ran out but I got past it and moved the fuck on. Alot of the begaining withdraws from opiates I elieve are mental, not physical.

that being said Im stayinga way from opiates for awhile, friend just died friday night from hydrocodone/oxycodone/alcohol and heroin. When the cops came after his brother found him dead the shot his dog WTF!!!??!! this friday is his funeral. he wasnt even a heavy dope user, just evey other weekend he would maybe sniff and once a month IV.

now, he is gone, rembered by his friends who loved him and a 6 month old child who will never know him. sad days these are.

Youkai said:
marijuana is just as addicting as opiates.

I'm a pot head (not at the moment, but when i have the stuff) and if i have nothing better to do I am quite happy to smoke most of the day pretty much every day.

And marajuana is definitely addictive. Both physically and psychologically.

However, having gone through marajuana withdrawl from daily heavy use for months on end to no use at all for months, the worst it gets (for me at least) is mild insomnia and irritability.

I doubt opiate withdrawl is as mild.

^ Agreed, i was a daily toker for about a year and a moderate smoker for a few years before that, about 3 months ago I went on probation and have random drug tests. Needless to say I'm very happy that it was just pot i had to quit as apposed to an opiate addiction

Does anybody have any experience in starting an LSD trip with a blast of DMT. Waiting for the acid to kick in can cause some anxiety and I hate the come up but I was thinking that maybe a rip of DMT at the beginning would be a good way to start. In my mind, I would drop the acid, take the rip and be tripping immediately. Then I would come down, bask in the afterglow for a bit, and by the time all that is through, the acid would be kicking in. What do you guys think?

I have my opiate use well under control... ...Iv taken 30-60mg of morphine cotin rectaly for 4 days in a row and stoped when I ran out

I know this is a bit OT, but I'd suggest that if you used continually for 4 days and only stopped when you ran out that you are kidding yourself that you control the opiates and not the other way around. If you had it well under control you wouldn't have even considered 4 days without a break

^Too true. Kinda OT but the lure of opiates is a strong one....I'm am trnakful that my latest dalliance hasn't adversely effected me badly (I have one final morphine shot left) at, except for the ole stomach. Lesson learned though- a week of oblivion, felt great, but don't remember shit and didn't talk to any humans, or a lifetime of loving and connecting with life? Fuck opiates. They consume me with guilt at abusing my life.

fastandbulbous said:
I know this is a bit OT, but I'd suggest that if you used continually for 4 days and only stopped when you ran out that you are kidding yourself that you control the opiates and not the other way around. If you had it well under control you wouldn't have even considered 4 days without a break
well I had access to almos hundred 30mg pills more, and plenty of money. I bindge on the supply I want and leave themalone when through.

Made this into a combo subthread, it's a really special combination in my experience and I am amazed that there isn't more discussion or info in this.
Someone once said that LSD provides a higher launch platform for the DMT and that they are in each others extension. Others may argue that DMT overpowers most trips in general. Personally I find that it overpowers it partially but that you will find the character or aspects of the other psychedelic back in the DMT trip. I agree with the higher launch platform idea as well.

Here are the trip reports on this combo from Erowid

elesdee doo dee em tee doodidoo
music-note-pin.jpg

this combo is NEXT, very very next on my to-do list. Me and the missus will be attempting LSD+DMT as soon as the weather permits a nice day of tripping.

N,n-dmt + lsd

Next weekend a couple of friends and I are going to dose some LSD and also some DMT. I have a decent a mount of experience with LSD (10+ doses) and some with DMT (3 doses), I've never combined the two however. I'm not sure when I should take the DMT though. I've heard it's best to take it when peaking, but I've also heard it kills your trip, so I'm unsure when is best to dose it. I'm also curious how the trip itself will be. How long will the DMT effect last and how will it affect my overall LSD trip?

I've heard like 3 hours in can be good. I've heard it can help give meaning to an acid trip.

I'll be finding out for myself in about a week....never tried DMT so I'm super stoked.