• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Amphetamine

I took 30mg of adderall with a few hits of LSD for one trip and had a tremendous time.

I sat in the bathroom alone and read Gulliver's Travels. It took me about 5 minutes to get through each page, but the mental imagery was unbelievable. It did dull the visuals somewhat, but it suited my purpose.

I see no actual (physiological/pharmacological) reason why it would dull the visuals. Probably it just adds to the stimulating aspects of LSD, which in turn make the visual aspects less noticable.

I've always found that it boosted the psychological effects, sometimes uncomfortably so, but that was when snorting it. The rush from a couple of lines of speed on top of 70 fungi was something to behold...

I've generally found that combining stimulants with psychedelics intensified the trip and pushed it in a more anxious/paranoid direction. Adderall will tend to make your mind focused (tweaked out?) along one track, but that doesn't always mean you can control the trip better, because it can take you down the wrong track just as well as the right one.

Actually, mixing amphetamine with some psychedelics has often proven to increase the trip and the visuals, much like MDMA does (but different of course). I have not done it personally, but I've read a number of very positive reports about mixing it with 2C-Xs, as well as with LSD.

It may make the trip more difficult as well. I think it depends on how you react to amphetamine. So you may a candidate to experiment. Just be careful, and start low with everything.

I think it depends on how you react to amphetamine

I think this is the heart of the matter; if you are a real fan of amphetamine it'll probably enhance the trip. If you're not, it'd chance to make it more difficult/anxious

I ate 1.5 gram with some amphetamine and I gotta say, it was far more visual than it should have been. Also, I noticed that combining amphetamine with lower doses of mushrooms (1g) mimic the effects of MDMA quite well.

I find that lower doses of mushrooms somewhat mimic the effects of MDMA, period. At least coming up feels a lot like coming up on MDMA.

^Yes, I agree totally. As well as the body rushes come in waves similiar to MDMA.

never combined with mushrooms or lsd but use it all the time with mescaline to provide an extra push of energy. I've found it makes the visuals about 2x more intense but it can remove a bit of dreaminess. mushrooms i would perhaps worry ahead of time about getting into thought loops due to overfocus or getting anxious about something but i dont think it would be a big enough worry to stop me from trying it. different types of amphetamines would probably affect the trip in different ways, too. adderall would probably be crazier than desoxyn for me, (i'm add too), because adderall causes me to really zone out/in and hyperfocus whereas desoxyn just makes things smooth and confident.

Adderall would probably increase the peripheral 'wigginess' of coming up on mushrooms, especially concerning the gut, vasoactive effects and sweating. Dexedrine might be a little better with respect to the PNS sides. Either way, since amphetamine acts as a weak, reversible inhibitor of MAO-A, the metabolism of psilocin in both the gut and the brain will be slowed. Centrally? Well, amphetamines calm me down and dramatically increase my rational/logical reasoning skills, so I'm probably less likely to 'spiral out' during a trip (I have never had a bad trip). As mentioned above, amphetamines can be emotional amplifiers, so the flux of the trip will be dependent upon your own set, setting and personal reaction to amphetamines.

Last edited:
I wonder how hard it would be to get a script of Adderall? Is it common for a Dr to write a script? Just wondering! Thanks as always!

Riemann Zeta said:
Adderall would probably increase the peripheral 'wigginess' of coming up on mushrooms, especially concerning the gut, vasoactive effects and sweating. Dexedrine might be a little better with respect to the PNS sides.

Adderall is mostly Dexedrine so i don't think it would make much difference. As far as the original question goes i agree that it depends on your reaction to prescription Amphetamines so i dunno if a clear answer can be given.

peace -neverstop

After fastandbulbous's recommendation, I took 2CD and amphetamine and had one of the most freaking fantastic trips of my life- so euphoric I would have thought I was on a high dose of MDMA-

Amphetamine + mushrooms has been good too, but methamphetamine + mushrooms was not fun in my book (I sort of flipped out)-

I don't take amphetamines much anymore at all, in fact this summer (with 2CD) was the only time I've done it in 5 years -

I generaly do not seek the effects they give me - reality becomes too rushed, speeding by - I like to absorb the experience slowly -

peace and love
S_S

The only psychedelic that I've combined with stimulants without experiencing unpleasant anxiety, jitteriness, or paranoia is 2C-B.

I can conclusively say that stimulants rarely mix well with psychedelics.... too much paranoia, thoughts too fast, too much delusion. I would advise against it wholeheartedly. The chances of a bad reaction become immensely magified.

^ While this may hold true for some, it does not for others. I personally didn't notice any issues rising from the combination when I tried it, but OTOH I'd prefer not combining them any time (stimulants tend to make the trip more "dirty" ie adds to uncomfortable bodily effects). As I understand, the OP is simply asking if it's OK to take psychedelics on adderall (his prescription drug) and I would definately not throw the psychedelics out just yet. Just start low and work your way up if adderall won't make your trip too uncomfortable.

After fastandbulbous's recommendation, I took 2CD and amphetamine and had one of the most freaking fantastic trips of my life- so euphoric I would have thought I was on a high dose of MDMA-

Good innit? Just a shame I've got no 2C-D left to repeat ad nauseam! (plenty of access to bloody amphetamine, but that's the minor component )

RockWell said:
I wonder how hard it would be to get a script of Adderall? Is it common for a Dr to write a script? Just wondering! Thanks as always!

it is extremely easy to get a script for adderall. i went to a doctor and told him i can't concentrate. he talked to me for about 10 min and perscribed me some adderall. i went back a month later and told him it worked great and he gave me some more. couldn't have been easier.

^^ I tried once and was practically branded as a drug addict. So your mileage may vary, and mostly will vary depending on your doctor's ideas about things. For me, tnhey said I'd have to go through a month of testing and all this crap and he was giving me the evil eye.