• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Amphetamine

hm okay, i guess i wont argue it, ill let a moderator have the final jurisdiction.

Huh. Well here in police state america, seems like a lot of pills do have methamphetamine in them, if there's too much meth it does seem to kill certain aspects of a 'roll', more talkative/less emphathetic/lovey (I think sometimes, at least it seems like, i've had pills that seemed to be meth only, and the dopamine release/euphoria sorta tricks you into thinking they are good, til you realise, wait...no MDxx effects besides DA euphoria).

I had some pure MDMA somewhat recently and it alone does seem almost "relaxing" (probably the pills that people call "dopey" or whatever, and think there is "heroin" in them, are just pills with MDMA only) for a lot of people. Once I took 30mg dexedrine extended release with some MDMA (i think 160mg) and it gave me some nice energy without taking anything away from the MDMA.

Also MDA or an MDA/MDMA mix seems more stimulating to me.

Black said:
i know meth and MDMA go together, but what i said above is definetly true. here in europe you get amphetamine when you buy speed and lots of people (including me) tried this combination and it simply doesn't work. I wasted a very nice capsule with MDMA powder this way.

I don't know the mechanism that is responsible for this but can assure you that you won't fell much from the pill if you're on speed (read: amphetamine)
umm... Speed+mdma is one of the most happening combo's, even without users knowing... There are tons of pills with mdma+speed(both in low doses still give an energetic with somewhat E effects)

of course dosage is an issue. a few milligrams of amphetamine won't take away much from the E high, but at a normal dosage level i (and all others i know) do not notice too much effects from the pill.

(notice that I'm only speaking of amphetamine and not methamphetamine)

amphetamine is 1-phenyl-2-aminopropane.
MDMA is a substituted amphetamine, but not THE amphetamine.

Speed and MDMA definatly works. Last weekend i did like a quarter gram of very strong mdma (grey pearscelent crystals). After that we freebased some cocaïne. which terminated the MDMA feeling completely.

I knew that taking any MDMA after a coke or crack session won't give you any effects from MDMA or XTC tablets. So all i did was do some speed, a line or 2. Which got rid of the crack cravings.

A half hour later we consumed another quarter of MDMA powder, we had almost full effects and were tottaly messed up. So anybody saying speed ( euro-amphetamine) screws up the MDMA experience is totally wrong.

Its coke who's that bitch :S

My 2C
Schiete Out

Yes, it only subjectively masks the ecstasy effects since they're very alike(most can't tell the difference anyway). The first times I took pills on speed it just made me speed harder, now I'm more experienced with both I can recognize the empathy,euphoria much better from the mdma..
Is there really that much meth found in pills? I really find that hard to believe.. I think amphetamine is much more put in pills because of relative same strength and effects whereas methpills would keep the user awake for days and overpower any MDXX effects..
But you overseers offcourse associate amphetamine with adderal and kids snorting pharmaceutical kiddy-drugs..

Ok, from experience I can tell you that this mixture is very good. The E wasnt as strong as I thought but it turned out nicely because the acid was still flowing hard while the adderol kicked in. After that we mixed more stuff into it (coke, alcohol among others) so I cant give a very good opinion, but the original mixture was second to none. I thank all those who answered this thread because the question was posed for my use by the 48th american.

It doesn't necessarily screw the experience up, but it does make it different than MDMA alone (which is a favorable high to me). Coke dulls your roll because it doesn't last nearly as long as methamphetamine. If you were to keep doing lines pre-roll, and continue doing them while rolling, I doubt you would feel like the roll was more "dull". Methamphetamine, when consumed shortly before rolling, obviously won't dull your roll, it lasts several hours longer than coke! The two work synergistically once together in your body. About the acid+e+amph combo, I highly recommend NOT doing this. Acid is stimulating enough (even a bit overpowering at times), why add additional stimulants to an already potent combo? Are you just bored or something?? heh

hey man i appreciate your advice but like i stated earlier I already did this and I must say it was fun. Like i said appreciate it but mixing this shit up is what i do

ShadowTab: if you like the combo, more power to you. Just make sure that you've got genuine rolls, wouldn't want you to be surprised with a hefty dose of ketamine or something equally not good. Also, what dose of adderall did you take, and was it XR or immediate release?
I candyflipped for the first time last weekend with 2 hits of white perforated blotter and one blue tulip. Everyone I talked to said they were genuine, but i'm not to sure about that. When I felt something coming on (i took the 2 hits about 30 minutes prior to dropping my roll), it was not the pleasurable, empathetic feeling I was expecting. Instead I felt like I was going to melt into the ground and never come back! It was like this intense rush of anxiety and fear of dying. I was expecting the MDMA to be the more noticable of the two drugs, but it felt as if the acid was completely overpowering the experience. While I was freaking out, I vomited twice (i didn't feel my throat gag, the barf just made its way up my throat and i had to cough it out). That whole time(the freakout only lasted about 40mins)I was worried that I might die/be rushed to the hospital. The thought of ending up in some newspaper in a story about the "dangers of ecstasy", was a worse than thought than death. I soon pulled myself together and enjoyed the next several hours of my trip (which seemed to be without the MDMA element.
Thats my candyflipping story, perhaps i'll try it again with some tested pills. In fact, I don't advise anyone taking any pills that they haven't tested if they intend on candyflipping.

LSD and Adderall

I take prescription Adderall daily for school. It's Adderall XR, 15 mg, Time-release capsule.

If I were to take Adderall at around 8 am, and the effects of which last for ~8-12 hrs, am I safe to hit LSD aftger this time period?

I have done LSD twice, but both times were during a period of Adderall hiatus (which made me realize I can't do shit in school without it). Both times also were trips of immense and pure understanding through the application of the thought of the golden ratio (that's another thread :)).

Anyway, anyone have information on this?

I don't really see anything wrong with it, you may have a slightly more speedy trip than normal so I would be prepared for something like that. But be careful, for many people stimulants and psychedelics don't mix, I have a friend that actually went into a mental hospital with LSD psychosis last year after mixing acid with some cocaine.

i have heard that this combination, as well as amphetamines and mushrooms, greatly diminishes the effects of the psychedelic. I can offer no neurochemical explanation, simply anecdotal reports of people taking either LSD or mushrooms whilst on amphetamines and experiencing nothing.

however, amphetamines will get out of your system pretty quickly, so you could take a break from adderall about 3 days before your trip, and feel the full effects of the cid.

I think you are just asking for anxiety by taking amphetamine with LSD. However since you are prescribed daily doses the anxiety may be a non issue for you. I dont think anyone can give you a totally accurate answer.

If you can handle yourself without adderall for a few days then I think its in your best interest to avoid it.

adderall and LSD or mushroom

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone out there knew what would happen if you mix adderall with LSD or shrooms. I've heard that it dulls LSD and really brings out shrooms, both of my sources were kinda vauge though. I kinda always thought have your mind thinking so one tracked would help you control your trip better. Any thoughts?

Also, I am ADD so it helps to mellow me out and doesnt make me anxtious or panicy at all when im on adderall

I have eaten mushrooms on amphetamine, and didn't notice too much of a difference. For me, it seemed to "put amphetamine on hold" - when I came up on mushrooms, the effects of amphetamine vanished, only to return in full swing after I came down.