Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Ketamine & 2C-X

I'm not big on trip reports. For me they would follow this outline:
T+0000 Dosed 20mg 2ce
T+0100 Threw up, starting to trip
T+0110-T+1110 Multiple entries of "Oh man I'm tripping so hard! Gonna do a hit of nitrous (or dmt or ketamine)! AWESOME!"

Interspersed with entries of "deep thought"

Wait... Oh man! I'd be GREAT at trip reports!

I snorted about 5-8mg of 2c-e awhile back and then did some K. This was a really great and remarkably stronger trip. The K was pretty weak, but the 2c-e definitely helped add a lot more to the experience. It seemed like if I had had some quality Ketamine it would've been an experience to remember.

I also want to note that snorted 2c-e is pretty weak on me psychologically compared to 20mg oral. At this dose at least.

I once took a combination of high doses of 2C-B and K, and it blew my mind. I
was in other worlds, that were real, but at no time did it ever feel out of control. If I ever wanted to come back, I could, or I could stand there and see people in alternate dimensions.

I also saw 3D fractals - or rather, experienced swimming in 3D fractal space (which I would not be able to describe had I not known what fractals were...)

I short, it was nothing less than incredible, without at any point being scary. It ranks among my top 3 drug experiences. I highly recommend it.

Mixing keta with 4-ho-dipt was nice. I plan on mixing keta with acid next. Maybe some mdma along with it. Or something similar. I wouldn't know about mixing a 2c-x with it. It's probably great. For purpose of remembering the k-hole I wouldn't know why one would outclass the other.

Okonomi said:
^ What were your doses of each, ingestion method and schedule?

Doses of each were unknown - but I took high amounts of each. I took four 2C-B pills of a high content - my friends in fact thought that this was dangerous, but I felt absolutely fine - and I had a gram of K which I shared around with some friends, having some pretty big lines every once in awhile. Every time I would have a line, the intense hallucinations would start again.

I took the 2C-B pills orally and (as you can gather) snorted the K.

I couldn't say how long that lasted.

I don't know what is meant by 'schedule'.

^I doubt they were high content if you took 4.
And I think by shecdule he means what order did you take them in and how far apart.
By the way, were those 2c-b capsules or pressed pills?

Most 2C pills are around 10mg, I believe, so 4 tablets is a bloody high dose!

Yeah, 40mg of 2C-B will get you to a smashed, confused +++ that is not necessarily pleasurable.

If they were 20mg tablets, you may be in the hospital right now (80mg of 2C-B is WAY WAY too much).

I did a normal K hole dose on 12mg (aprox) of 2cb. It was colourful, it was comfortable, but nothing immense happened. My recall of the trip is no better than a normal K hole. fun though im sure!

delta_9 said:
^I doubt they were high content if you took 4.
And I think by shecdule he means what order did you take them in and how far apart.
By the way, were those 2c-b capsules or pressed pills?

They were very well pressed pills. ...And just because I took 4 of them, does not mean they were necessarily low content - I'm basing that on the fact that my friends did not take as many.

I took the 2C-B's over the space of 6 hours, with the K at about +2 and during an hour or so. It a fantastic experience. I'd definitely do it again.

If you're looking for an intense introspective trip, I would reccomend 10-15 mg 2C-B nasally (if you can stand the pain that is) followed by ~100 mg ketamine nasally. This produces an intense trip for me with lots of insights and great dept. However if you're looking for a night of fun I think ~25 mg. 2C-B orally accompanied by a few "medium" lines of ketamine (40-70 mg. typically) will do the trick.
Of course this is all based on my own experiences, and every person reacts different to different doses, so don't take this too serious eh?

I tried ~100 mgs of ketamine on the comedown of a 2C-E trip once, it was a great experience because of the ketamine, but the 2C-E was pretty much over when I did it, so the ketamine was by far the most dominant part of the experince at the time.

^Since 2C-B nasally is rather painful, I was considering 20mg orally, followed by 70mg IM Ketamine at perhaps T+1.5 hrs - does that sound about right?

A usual K-hole dose would be 140mg IM, but I'd imagine reducing this considerably for the combo with 2C-B.

The other 2C option is 2C-D - would this be a worthwhile combination? I guess the oral dose would need to be higher than 20mg.

How about doing the K first so you don't feel as much pain of the 2c-x nasally?^^

Aeon Psyche said:
How about doing the K first so you don't feel as much pain of the 2c-x nasally?^^

Snorting 2C's is strange. When I snorted my first line of 2C-I, it hurt so much (the worst ever.) Then when I topped up after that, it didn't burn significantly.

I snorted some 2C-E the other day and it was absolutely fine. Made me cough a little if anything, but that's it.

That sounds like a good suggestion. Indeed the 2C-B does burn far less if I've been snorting a bump of ketamine prior to this. But then I would reccomend a small dose of ketamine first (30-40 mg perhaps) and then do the 2C-B maybe ½-1 hour later. It will burn less and you will still be properly affected by doing a large amount (100+ mg) of ketamine later on.

^Since 2C-B nasally is rather painful, I was considering 20mg orally, followed by 70mg IM Ketamine at perhaps T+1.5 hrs - does that sound about right?

A usual K-hole dose would be 140mg IM, but I'd imagine reducing this considerably for the combo with 2C-B.

The other 2C option is 2C-D - would this be a worthwhile combination? I guess the oral dose would need to be higher than 20mg.

Personally I would use ~100 mg ketamine, with no tolerance that is. I've never tried it IM however, so perhaps you need less. T+1,5 hours sounds good to me. As for the 2C-D I can't tell. I'm still waiting for it to pop into my mailbox and I have never had a chance to try it before now.

Gonna try 50mg of 2C-D with maybe half a gr of ket tonight. See how this turns out. :D

Last edited:
Okonomi said:

That's why god gave you an arsehole & made 2C-D hydrochloride soluble in water. 20mg of 2C-D rectally followed by 120mg of ketamine IM is pretty damn good.

My other 'top tip' for combining with ketamine is 2C-B fly, but that's as rare as hen's teeth these days

ketamine seems to compliment LSD and nitrous the best IME, but as far as the 2C-X compounds, i have only tried it with 2C-B. nothing too special, but i noted a bit of a synergy as i recall.