PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Ketamine & 2C-X

blase deviant

Bluelighter
2c-c + ketamine...

Would this be dangerous or ill-advised?

2c-c seems to be rather mild and suited to combining with, well, anything, and it sounds like a good combo.

Any suggestions, comments, ideas, warnings?

Also, I planned on k-holing next week (this week, I planned to do it by doing a 75mg line, waiting a few minutes, and doing another 75mg, but it seemed to hit me earlier than normal, so I wimped out on the other 75mg... for some reason once you have a tiny bit of k in your system, the idea of falling into the k-hole becomes casual and less frightening, but going from stone-cold sober, it seems frightening, but by that point, you already have some in you, so it's harder to hit it), and was wondering if having another psychedelic in you at the time would cloud or alter the k-hole for the worse/fight with what the k was trying to do to you, or make it feel like less 'pure' of an experience, or else would amplify the experience and 'flow' with it.

EDIT: There also seem to be many ketamine threads... I was wondering about a 'big and dandy' ketamine thread so everything is all pretty and nice and neat and uncluttered... or would it become too big and have too many unrelated posts on too many different aspects/issues?

Last edited:
I.ve tried ketamine and 2C-I after reading how 2C-B can help with retaining the experience, and it was very, very nice. As 2C-C is part of the same family, I'd imagine it'd go together very well. I went with 8mg of 2C-I, so 20mg of 2C-C would seem like a good starting place

Yup. All of the 2cs go really nicely with ketamine in my experience. For retaining the experience, I recommend stims the most -- even caffeine, but especially meth, MDMA, amphetamine.

Off-topic, but 2ci does like jackshit for me. I'm hypersensitive to 2cb (18 mg is unpleasant), but 15 mg of 2ci is like, I barely feel anything. So if I try 2cc...no clue where to start. :\

Once I took about 20mg 2C-C with about 50mg Ketamine rectally at the same time.

I experienced an unpleasant fast onset accompanied with anxiety and severe sensory overload....

Jamshyd said:
Once I took about 20mg 2C-C with about 50mg Ketamine rectally at the same time.

I experienced an unpleasant fast onset accompanied with anxiety and severe sensory overload....

If you were going to try the same combo again how would you do it?

I will not be doing it again ;)

But if I did, I would take the 2C-C orally.

Yeah I will not even bother with ketamine again unless i'm already on a psychedelic. Its hard for me to navigate and remember.

LSD + IM ketamine was wonderful, i'd guess just about any psychedelic would go well

^ Aha, spotted the problem!

20mg of 2C-C rectally is more like 40-50mg of 2C-C orally, and at that does it can have depersonalizing effects of its own. If you want to go for rectal admin of 2C-C, 10mg might be a lot better

Yep, that was one of my screwups. I usually use a maximum of 15mg with 2C-C rectally. I don't know why I went with 20mg this time (eyeballed, may I add :\).

I also screwed up once by taking a napkin soaked with an unknown ammount of 2C-T-21 rectally and having a horrendous trip...

best k combo yet,95mgs of k,5mgs 2ct2 up the hooter.cant go wrong,better than k/2cb and k/2ci.20mgs dpt goes well with it as well.just remember to only snort half of the amount you normally would if doing each chemical on its own.

IME, ketamine and most psychedelics have an amazing synergy. Also in my experience, doing ketamine with psychedelics helps you not feel so cracked out the next day.

I have had varying amounts of K (between 20 and 60mg in spread-out bumps) on 70-140 mg MDMA come-ups a number of times and always really enjoyed what ensued and had reasonable memory of the events. I have also had a mere 15mg K post-peak after about 20mg of 4-HO-MIPT, and I found that pretty insightful and quite memorable as well. Much clearer than with MDMA for sure, but less "fluffy", less gentle and surreal. More death-like, even. But mixing with a tryptamine is definitely a must-do again for me. It was that deep.

fairnymph said:

Off-topic, but 2ci does like jackshit for me. I'm hypersensitive to 2cb (18 mg is unpleasant), but 15 mg of 2ci is like, I barely feel anything. So if I try 2cc...no clue where to start. :\

this may or may not be due to some batches of 2c-i (and recently it would seem 2c-e as well?) not being particularly pure/potent.

hence it may be a good idea to always start low with a new batch just in case the old one wasn't as potent as you had thought.

There's a patent (US 5902815) by Olney which claims that the lesions caused by NMDA antagonists and named after him can be prevented by simultaneously administering with the NMDA antagonist a 5-HT2A agonist (aka your favourite psychedelic).

it is well-known that 2C-X substances can be used to increase the memory of a k-hole experience. I think this was first reported by d. m. turner, who used 2C-B for this. someone here reported somewhere that for him 2C-D seems to be better suited for that purpose. I myself have only tried with 2C-C, which also had a nice synergy effect.

so my question is: which 2C-X is suited best for combination with K in your opinion?

The most intense experience of my life was mixing ~60mg lines of ket with ~200mg MDMA and 25mg 2C-B. Wasn't overly pleasant, though - Don't remember much of the ket except thinking I was in Hostel, which was terrifying, and snapping out of K-space when coming up on the 2C, which gave me a good 10 seconds of confusion while I tried to work out why there were colours everywhere.

Shulgin himself seems to think Ketamine and 2C-B are two opposite durgs (him favouring the latter, unfortunately).

While I have never mixed K with 2Cs, I think K compliments any drug VERY well, as long as it isn't Alcohol or GHB. The most life-changing chemical experience I ever had was from a medium dose of K mixed with a medium dose of DPT.

As for MDMA, the last few times I've taken it (what, 2 years ago maybe?), I simply had K in my system the whole time. Made everything much better.

I've tried ketamine, 2c-b, 2c-c, 2c-e, and 2c-i, but never a combination of them. They were all around at completely different times. If I ever get the chance though, I'd love to try 2c-e and k.

2ce and Ketamine is supposed to be pretty nice. I'll give it a try next time I jump into 2ce