• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + Tryptamines

I like 2c-e and 4-aco-dmt when it comes to tryptamine combinations. These two seem to be very visually synergistic. 4sub trypts aren't normally all that visual for me, but when in combination with 2c-e, which I find highly visual, the visuals seem to take on a distinctly tryptamine-esque quality. completely different from 2c-e visuals alone

Last edited:
I like 2c-e and 4-aco-dmt when it comes to tryptamine combinations. These two seem to be very visually synergistic. 4sub trypts aren't normally all that visual for me, but when in combination with 2c-e, which I find highly visual, the visuals seem to take on a distinctly tryptamine-esque quality. completely different from 2c-e visuals alone

what dosage of each do you take when you combine them, and do you take them at the same time or seperately? i've been interested in this combo for a while, and i'm trying to figure out how to maximize the effects of both substances.

I've done this combo a few times, and if you want to experience the effects mostly simultaneously you'll have to delay the 4aco-dmt dosage by 30min to 2hrs depending on your normal 2c-e comeup time. Depending on stomach contents and dose, 2c-e can take anywhere from 45min to 2hrs for me, while 4-aco-dmt takes only 20-40min at the longest. If you don't like the long comeup time, you can take them at the same time and already be somewhat fried when the 2c-e kicks in. My favorite experience with this combo was 18mg 2c-e then about an hour later 25mg 4 aco-dmt, but it was a mind-bender for sure. If you've got enough to experiment around with this combo i'd recommend 10mg 2c-e and 17mg 4 aco dmt as a good starting point, that'll still likely send you out there for a while though. This is with the fumarate of psilacetin, if you've got the hcl or freebase, you're gonna wanna back that dose off a bit. Or as a general rule with combo's i take about 2/3 of my normal dose if its 2 chems, if more than that about half. Everyone's body handles these things differently though, so don't take these figures as absolute truth or these numbers as hard and fast. Happy trails!

I'm very interested to know if anyone's done a mixture of 2C-E and 4-AcO-MET or anything similar? I have a chance to do just that here very soon!

Very interested after reading the the 4-AcO-DMT and 2C-E combo. In a couple of weeks time I will be purchasing either 500mg more of 4-AcO-DMT or 250mg of 4-AcO-DMT and 250mg of 2C-E. I am leaning towards the second option at the moment as I would really like to try a combination at some point. If I do this I will post my experience here.

Anyone else combined these two?

With the 4-aco-dmt 2C-E combo, I like waiting about 4 hours into the 2C-E, and then taking about 20 mgs of 4-aco-dmt. When i did this, it stayed 2C-E dominant,but the 4-aco-dmt added it's chillness and sedation, nice body feelings, euphoric depth, and intense visuals.

It did a slightly more body load than 2C-E alone, which i particularly felt in my arm and leg muscles. Overall I think the 2C-E 4-aco-dmt combo is worth a try if you like very intense trips.

Something Similar! OMG, & Ultimately FANTASTIC!

Very interested after reading the the 4-AcO-DMT and 2C-E combo. In a couple of weeks time I will be purchasing either 500mg more of 4-AcO-DMT or 250mg of 4-AcO-DMT and 250mg of 2C-E. I am leaning towards the second option at the moment as I would really like to try a combination at some point. If I do this I will post my experience here.

Anyone else combined these two?

I did approximately 40 milligrams of each 2C-E & 4-AcO-DET on two separate occasions... well, more like 30 milligrams the first time of each, and then about 50 milligrams of each the second time (and I attempted to smoke about 20 milligrams of each the second time with really no results; I didn't take into consideration they needed to be converted into freebase form).

Anyway, all I can say is WOW!!! I was absolutely blown away: Especially the second trip (oh yes, and plenty of cannabis was smoked throughout each trip, and, both trips spanned over a weekend, spaced apart by just one day).

I had never done either, in fact, I'd never done any PEA's or tryptamines shy of MDMA and 'shrooms, but I can say that the synergy between these two chems is absolutely phenomenal! I was literally peaking for about six or seven hours, maybe eight, and with such a high dose each time of both chems, I can say in all honesty that my trips lasted around 16-18 hours the first time and over 20 hours the second (I redosed each chem halfway through the second time, just as the peak was declining... sure enough I came right back up!).

The best way to describe the visuals was that everything was swirling, breathing, and pulsating/bubbling... on top of that, everything appeared to "paint over itself" with every new movement, and constantly as time passed by; it was beautiful. Of great importance, I experienced ego-loss and got to the core of some serious mental health issues and since then, haven't been such a worrywart. Now the audial hallucinations were quite peculiar... music reverberated inside my head and I could almost feel it!!! I experienced mild synesthesia! That was amazing!

All in all it was VERY intense both times, but oddly enough, I felt completely in control each trip around. I suppose on the Shulgin scale these trips, especially the second one, would qualify as three to four star trips. I'd easily do this combo again and REALLY suggest that anyone who enjoys tripping intensely, try 50 milligrams of both 2C-E and 4-AcO-DET!!! :D

2CE is a wonderfull substance but i think people take it at a to heavy dose :
Just try it at 2-3 mg, you'll see you can feel it.

The best use i make of 2CE is to lengthen the effect of others psychedelics and to add a little speediness to them.

At 5mg, 2CE is not an hallucinogen at all, but it is like a sort of gentle speed.

My favorite party buddy is 5mg 2CE, then after 1-2 hours, when it hits, 15 mg of 4acoDIPT.

This combo is not hallucinogene at all and you can go outside without behaving strangely.
Its a great mood improver but you dont fall in love with anybody like with MDMA, and all you want to do is dancing.

The little dose of 2CE just add the little speedyness 4acoDIPT needs to be a perfect party drug, and it last all night long (well, you can add another 15mg 4acoDIPT when you dont feel the first dose anymore, but its just an option if you want to sleep when the party is over).

So far this is the only thread able to clear my mind about dosage when mixing, and that's the guy who said he takes about 2/3 of a normal dose of each. Now, I've taken 40mg 2c-e and 60mg 4-aco-dmt on separate occasions, and I'm thinking of doing about 30mg of each tomorrow (with a little bit of 2c-e tolerance from 3-4 days prior). I'm aiming for ridiculous (usually do), any thoughts on whether this will get me there?

Smoked a bunch of DMT while peaking on 18mg 2C-E (rectal) yesterday.It was my first uncomfortable experience with DMT. Not terrible, just overwhelming and accompanied by a significant body load. A friend of mine took the second hit off the DMT pipe while likewise peaking on 2C-E (15mg) and also was not impressed with the experience. I guess I wouldn't recommend the combo; DMT + Nitrous, and DMT + Ketamine are much nicer anyways.

Last edited:
mushrooms + 2c-e

Anyone know about mixing shrooms with 2ce? looked over the big & dandy with no luck finding anything with mushrooms. Im thinkin around a 20 mg dose then an hour or two eat the shrooms. Feel welcomed to share your opinion

I JUST tried this combination last night for the first time, and suffice to say it was incredible. It certainly isn't to be taken lightly, though, and I would recommend you having dozens of trips with both 2C-E and mushrooms individually before diving into it.

I initially dosed 50mg diphenhydramine with a small snack (two pieces of bread with peanut butter) an hour before to combat the nausea. I then dosed 20mg of 2C-E (oral) followed by an eighth of mushrooms. It took T+2:00 for the peak to hit, but once it did it was a full blown ++++ trip, and it came on very hard and very fast. I felt the two complimented each other very well, with neither one overwhelming the other. The mushrooms seemed to add a character, for lack of a better word, to the 2C-E, and contributed to a LOT smoother and less 'wavy' and 'digitalized' 2C-E trip.

Full blown OEV/CEV and incredibly introspective with countless euphoric highs and dismal lows, sparked entirely by the music I was playing at the time. Very emotionally sensitive trip. The body load, though, was quite overwhelming at times and because of it, I plan on trying a lower dose (16-18mg) of 2C-E next time. I found it very easy to fall asleep with a welcoming afterglow once I woke up.

Certainly hit the top as one of my favorite combinations I have ever tried. Happy tripping, my friend! Let me know how it goes.

thanks for the insight. i imagine itll be a lil like hippy-flipping. with the hard visuals and warm body-high. does the DPH help out alout with the nausea?

It certainly seemed to help quite a bit on the come-up, but near the end of the peak nausea started to settle in. I'd attribute it directly to the high dose of 2C-E, though. Nausea has always been an issue with me and 2C-E.

I'm coming down off 25mg 2C-I + 25mg 4-Aco-DMT. Great combo IMO. Better than either compound on its own.

So, i wonder what a combination of 2c-e and 5-meo-dalt would be like.

I don't plan to combo the two in the nearer future, since i didn't have any experience with the two even solo :)
but since i do have a "considerable" stash of them, the thought crossed my mind more than just once.

Anyone have any experience / insight?

Could anyone point me in the direction of 2C-E + 5-Meo-DMT. Shed some info :)

I've read the above post.

if everything goes well, i'll have a nice batch of mushrooms in some weeks, and i thought about combining them with 2c-e some time, because 2c-e is easily the psychedelic i've experienced most often. i quite like it if in the right set and setting and find it rather deep, having intense thoughts on it (espedially when combined with good weed), but right now, it's not really the headspace i look for in a psychedelic trip... it's rather robotic and analytical to me (can be beautiful nontheless).

i had mushrooms once, but that was many years ago... at the age 16 xD. but i liked them afair, they were rather gentle to me, which was a good thing, because now i don't think, i could've handled a full blown trip at that time. but the general headspace of the shrooms felt kinda right, so i thought taking them with 2c-e would be a good idea. of course i will take them on their own a few times first, to see where they can take me and how i react to them now.

i thought about dosing a rather small dose orally (say 10mg, which isn't a lot for me, i've been to raves on that kind of dose before. 20mg is rather strong but still manageable), and when the 2c-e starts to peak, i'll ingest the shrooms (no high dose either) to match their peaks. i recall that the mushies took like 20min to start kicking in, and i think that is pretty much the general opinion, right?

what do you think? :)