View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + Tryptamines

never trust a nerd

Greenlighter
This is the sub-thread in which to discuss the combination of 2C-E and tryptamines of all varieties. Please direct all of your questions about 2C-E + tryptamines to this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this regards the 2ce - 5meomipt combo, which has been harrassed on erowid by some kids who seem like they cant take the simplest psychedelic experiences.
basicly they just freaked out because one of their friends had a good time. anyways. after having this mix a couple of times, i can tell that such a behavior is definately not a stereotypical reaction. i gotta say that this particular combination includes _no_ harm whatsoever. it actually eases the body load (the nasty gas moxy causes is gone with one big fart) and leads the 2ce into a positive direction (no more jumping from utter euphoria to worries in a matter of seconds). the experience itself is calm, defined, euphoric, and very deep. basicly an exact mixture of both. im not big on trip reports (to make you that one more toothsome), but id love if somebody tries it out, im curious how others think about it. i suggest to rail 5-7mg of 2ce and drop the same amount of moxy as soon as the burn is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm...sounds like it could possibly be VERY stimulating (which may or may not be a good thing depending on YOU).

How long did your 2CE/moxy trips last (did you insufflate 2CE for all of them?)?

2C-E/Moxy sounds like a blast. I'm adding that to my list of things to try, along with IMing 2C-E again. I tried oral Moxy + low dose DPT IMed and that was a fascinating experience. As well as 2C-E lends itself to cocktails (thinking of a couple of my 2C-E/4-HO-DiPT experiences) I'm excited at the thought of trying it with Moxy. Thanks for the idea.

I've been around the bend with it quite a few times, and without a doubt there's nothing quite like 2C-E. With the recent closing of my favorite source, I'm hoping I get back in the good graces of the PEA gods before my supply dwindles. :p

I have some 4-HO-MiPT, but I haven't tried that combination yet. In general I really prefer 4-HO-DiPT to 4-HO-MiPT, so it really hasn't occurred to me to try. What's your recommended dosage and RoA for that one?

^In a way I think I am more sensitive to psychedelics I still like full doses but they make more meaningful changes these days. 2C-E is powerful for me; it takes me a good week to integrate a trip, strong medicine.
The only 2C-E combo I like is 5-meo-dmt, sometimes when I’m tripping hard on 2C-E, like 20mgs my mind gets scattered, a hit of 5-meo-dmt will puts it in focus, and rock my existence.

e1evene1even said:
I was wondering how it might combine with AMT? Has anyone tried this combination? My thought being that AMT might help keep the trip in a positive direction, while 2C-E providing the mental depth that AMT lacks.

I would be a little concerned mixing 2C-E with AMT. AMT is a slight MAOI, and I was under the impression it's not good to mix phenethylamines with MAOI's? Though I have heard of people using rue with mescaline containing cactus, as long as there isn't any tryamine?

Last edited by a moderator:
and,from my experience with both substances,the body loads combined would probably be pretty nasty. plus youd need to time the 2ce really right or youd be riding out a long 2ce comedown+tail end of amt(where it feels the most toxic,besides the initial come-up)

just my .02

good points. I was aware of the possible MAOI concerns (although most reports indicate very low MAOI activity for AMT), but hadn't really considered the timing too much. I would likely take the 2C-E after the AMT state is well established. So far AMT hasn't given me any discomfort.

I was thinking maybe 15-30mg AMT and 10-12mg 2C-E could be nice, but I would probably start lower. I was just wondering if anyone had any first hand experience.

For my first time trying 2C-E, I plan to start at ~12mg.

^^ Very true. Also, the effect you will get varies by many factors, and a dose will not affect you the same each time. This past weekend I took 13mg of 2C-E rectally, which, due to general tolerance issues, has been underwhelming in the past. However, I ended up having a very strong trip, one of the strongest in a while, and it was difficult at some points.

I'd also like to mention that 4-HO-MiPT and 2C-E is a great combination. I've not had such a visual experience (aside from my 4-HO-DMT experience I wrote a report about) in a very long time. It reminded me of the old days, in my first two 2C-E experiences. Quite beautiful, really. 2C-E is an awfully inspiring substance. I may write a report except that the focus of the trip was to relax and just go with things rather than to always try to feverishly record every thought as I am compulsed to do. This was the first time in a while that a substance had really laid me bare, down to the core. I ended up passing on a serious contact high to my fiance the next morning, and we had some extremely in-depth conversations... I wasn't aware we even had anything left that we didn't know about each other. :)

Last edited:
^4-HO-MiPT and 2C-E very interesting, I think I might have to try that one. Sounds deep and vivid.
What was the dosage?

20mg 4-HO-MiPT orally, plus 13mg 2C-E rectally. The effects came on very quickly, starting with primarily a tryptamine buzz but very quickly becoming decidedly 2C-E dominant. I rarely get/notice visuals anymore except with the strongest experiences on [x]-[x]-DMT substances, but this combination produced strong visuals within 20 minutes and they kept building until 3-4 hours in. Everything became heavily color saturated, with colors becoming richer and darker, and waves seemed to be washing over everything constantly. There was some stop-motion animation-like effect with moving creatures (my cats), and I thought on a great many occasions that things were moving in my peripheral vision (as in objects/creatures, not just waving around). I'm sure that someone who trips less often would have very strong and in-your-face visuals.

Mentally, it actually started quite clear-headed and less powerful than I expected. for the first couple of hours I felt indescribably altered but could have acted pretty normally, except that physically I had a tremendous buzz. Then about 2.5-3 hours in, I began to get really mentally inspired in a 2C-E-like way, where everything my mind approached was laid bare and a long string of analytical thought followed. I spent the next 6-8 hours in this state, as it peaked around 5-6 hours in (mentally, not physically), and then waned very slowly. I was entirely unable to sleep that night at all, which is unusual as I can usually get some sleep after a peak has worn off if I want to (and I wanted to eventually). My mind was racing too much and I was quite stimulated. Afterwards I felt a little drained but in good spirits. All the next day I felt a little off... it stuck with me for a long time.

Basically, the 2C-E dominated the character of the experience but the 4-HO-MiPT blended extremely well, like they were made for each other. It combined ionto a new effect, longer-lasting than either alone with different but similar visuals and a more out-there headspace which was still not too confusing to write and generally stay on task.

Also, I ended up with a slight headache (not particularly annoying but there) and some physical tightness as well after the peak/early plateau. This may or may not have had to do with the fact that the 4-HO-MiPT was pretty old, and had started to turn light blue.

^Did the “tremendous buzz” have any negative or harsh qualities to it?
I can usally handle the mental states in combs well but the psychical affects just mess me up sometimes.

It was positive, just strong. A combination of tryptamine buzzing with 2C-E's smoother feel. It, like the rest of the trip, was dominated by the 2C-E. 8 or so hours later, when I wanted to get a bit of sleep due to Sunday morning obligations, I found it annoying, but I think it would have stayed fine if I hadn't wished it was gone.

Damn, I was just considering this combination (2C-E + miprocin) a few weeks ago, but decided to use my last miprocin by itself. Sounds like it was an interesting experience, will definately add it to my "to try some time in the future" list (need to acquire reinforcements on both substances first). Fortunately, I still have 15mg 2C-E left, I'm thinking of taking it rectally some time in the near future.

Anyone have any experience with a 4-AcO-DiPT/2C-E combination? I just had my first 4-AcO-DiPT experience recently and loved it. It was a good tryptamine experience without the mushroom confusion/head-screwyness. The first tryptamine I've had that had an "enjoyable and positive" direction. I got thinking that it might mix well with 2C-E, erowid has a couple poor reports of iprocin in combo, anyone have any experience?

Any one have any experience of shrooms and 2ce? I assume it might be similar to combining with 4-HO-DiPT or 4-HO-MiPT but have never had the chance to get hold of these substances. I've got some shrooms and 2ce lying around and wondering if it would be good to combine.

^10-15mg 2c-e + 2g of average potency cubensis is a good starter dose for that combo. Be aware that even at low doses, the visuals are markedly more intense than you would expect, and at higher doses can get intense enough to get disorienting.

I am planning to mix my 4-aco-dmt with some 2C-E in the coming weekends. I usually need a much higher dose of 2C-E than most all the reports I have read, usually about 50 to 75 mg. The last time I took Aco I finished my entire supply of 125mg. I think I need such high doses after burning out my brain smoking coke and taking antidepressants for 12 years. Would going half doses of each be okay? I have not mixed psychedelics with other psychedelics before (well, except for cannabis). Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully I'll got the chance to try 2c-e + 4-ho-dpt or 4-aco-dpt:)