• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + Tryptamines

Has anyone combined 2C-E with aMT? At 50mg I found aMT to have very detailed incredible open eye visuals, and 2C-E is similar in that respect but the visuals are of an entirely different nature - I was considering combining the two, maybe at a festival or something. Any thoughts? :)

I've taken aMT at both 50mg and 75mg and felt comfortable at both doses (though the second was with some tolerance) so I was thinking of starting with 50mg of aMT to begin with, as I am aiming for incredibly intense - on top of that I'd probably add just 10mg of 2C-E as I'm sure that'd be plenty. :)

good points. I was aware of the possible MAOI concerns (although most reports indicate very low MAOI activity for AMT), but hadn't really considered the timing too much. I would likely take the 2C-E after the AMT state is well established. So far AMT hasn't given me any discomfort.

I was thinking maybe 15-30mg AMT and 10-12mg 2C-E could be nice, but I would probably start lower. I was just wondering if anyone had any first hand experience.

For my first time trying 2C-E, I plan to start at ~12mg.

this sunday i dosed 20mg of AMT a 11pm. We went dancing and when I came home at 9am i dosed 6mg 2C-E nasally. good trip. after 2 hours i did another 3~mgs and this prolonged a little of the plateau but also the comedown. first 2 hours was all body. constant moving and twitching and stretching, good feeling ! afterwards more visual and mental activity. I was down at 1am (26 hours after initial AMTdose and 16hours after initial 2CEdose. During the AMTtrip I also drank 4 LARGE glasses of hard alcohol, so I would maybe downplay MAOI-activity by AMT..

My one and only interaction with 2C-E was combined with LSD as well at T+1:30 or so.

10mg insufflated - instantly tripping. Very weird for me, having a compound act so quickly. The bodyload was intense as well, more than I'd have liked. Adding LSD to it ~90 minutes in made it much more "normal" to me, and in turn more enjoyable. 2C-E lacked the headspace that I enjoy - it wasn't analytical at all for me, just a colorful "candyland" so to say. Very colorful, but if it's not going to make me think, I don't see a point.

I've only had one experience combining 2C-E and a tryptamine. I combined 21mg 2C-E and 22mg 4-HO-MiPT sublingually. About 40 minutes before i started to feel it, but when i started to feel it, I REALLY started to feel it. I was smoking weed throughout the trip, from before i dosed until i went to sleep. It was extremely intense trip, definitely the most intense 2C-E or 4-HO- MiPT trip I've had. Lasted about 11 hr; very strong visuals; heavy body load, though not unpleasurable. Overall enjoyable, though with recent 2C-E experiences I've had, I am pretty much completely put off of 2C-E so I dont think I'll be trying this combo again anytime soon.

2c-E and LSD is one of the ultimate trips in my mind. It requires everything I desire in a trip except a few small things,

Agreed agreed fucking agreed. This is pretty much one of the best trips I've ever experienced - absolutely insane immersive visuals, giant neon patterns flying through the air, overlaying everything in sight, incredible music enhancement, LACK of bodyload, much euphoria/laughter, just the whole package... truly an incredible experience everything should have. My best friend and I put on one of our favorite albums, "In The Aeroplane Over The Sea" by Neutral Milk Hotel, and sang along to every song while weeping with joy. It was a beautiful night.

I have ate 1.5gs of some excellent quality cubes probably an hour and a half in on 20mg of 2ce, they synergized very well, the fungus slowed down the repetitive 2ce swirling down alot while making the lagging effects lag alot more, instead of leaving a tracer itd be a super choppy long tracer often seeing 3to5 images left behind something that moved in my visual field. it was definitley worth doing again I would eat more fungus though and not be around 5 people tripping on fungus for the first time, it was a handful watching them while trying to enjoy myself. I would recommend 2ce+fungus if you want something more intense and longer. My visual perception was off for atleast 2 days majorly so make sure you have time and start at the doses that you think youll be most comfortable with.

Im wanting to try 2ce + 4 ho met anyone have any experience with this possibly?

Take it easy everyone

Very interested after reading the the 4-AcO-DMT and 2C-E combo. In a couple of weeks time I will be purchasing either 500mg more of 4-AcO-DMT or 250mg of 4-AcO-DMT and 250mg of 2C-E. I am leaning towards the second option at the moment as I would really like to try a combination at some point. If I do this I will post my experience here.

Anyone else combined these two?

I did the combo once, don't remember the dosages, only that I took them at the same time. All I remember was that I went on a walk while waiting for it to kick in and ended up being stranded in the park for several hours. There may have been some very placid ego loosening but that might have been a different trip at the same park. Also, I learned that timing/dosage was important. I found the 4-aco-dmt to be somewhat overwhelmed by the 2c-e after the latter started peaking, but it was more mindfuck-y than 2c-e alone. Again I don't remember the dosages so that's not a very useful statement.

Oh man that's such an old post of mine I think. I've since combined the two several times, very interesting combination, though it got a little hectic and scary some times.

Has anyone here combined 2C-E with DMT? Going to be trying this in a week's time.

Ha, yeah you posted it like 2 years ago, I don't think I had ever commented on my time trying it so I thought I ought to. Actually I also combined the two a couple other times, but those were insufflated 2c-e + IV 4-aco-dmt. Needless to say, that was intense.

My friend and I took some 40mg of DMT last night. Later on, we went for a bike ride in the forest and he decided to do some 2C-E. About 13mg to be exact. He barely felt the effects.

I'm pretty sure that there is no cross tolerance built when taking DMT after any psychedelic but when we do it the other way around, the cross tolerance is very strong. Any thoughts on this? Can we attribute the scarcely felt effects to the DMT?

I My favorite experience with this combo was 18mg 2c-e then about an hour later 25mg 4 aco-dmt, but it was a mind-bender for sure. If you've got enough to experiment around with this combo i'd recommend 10mg 2c-e and 17mg 4 aco dmt as a good starting point, that'll still likely send you out there for a while though. This is with the fumarate of psilacetin, if you've got the hcl or freebase, you're gonna wanna back that dose off a bit. Or as a general rule with combo's i take about 2/3 of my normal dose if its 2 chems, if more than that about half. Everyone's body handles these things differently though, so don't take these figures as absolute truth or these numbers as hard and fast. Happy trails!

so does this mean that you enjoy ~27 mg of 2ce by itself? (2/3rds of 27 is 18)

2c-E and LSD is one of the ultimate trips in my mind. It requires everything I desire in a trip except a few small things,

Agreed agreed fucking agreed. This is pretty much one of the best trips I've ever experienced - absolutely insane immersive visuals, giant neon patterns flying through the air, overlaying everything in sight, incredible music enhancement, LACK of bodyload, much euphoria/laughter, just the whole package... truly an incredible experience everything should have.

what dose of 2ce do you guys take when you combine it with LSD? what kind of dose when you take it by itself?

With the 4-aco-dmt 2C-E combo, I like waiting about 4 hours into the 2C-E, and then taking about 20 mgs of 4-aco-dmt. When i did this, it stayed 2C-E dominant,but the 4-aco-dmt added it's chillness and sedation, nice body feelings, euphoric depth, and intense visuals.

It did a slightly more body load than 2C-E alone, which i particularly felt in my arm and leg muscles. Overall I think the 2C-E 4-aco-dmt combo is worth a try if you like very intense trips.

what was your dose of 2ce?

thanks everyone

i would consider maybe trying 13 mg 2ce with 24 mg 2cb (that's about 2/3rd of my normal dose of each actually!)

also to consider: ~25 mg 4-aco-dmt (i've taken 30-45 mg solo) with some small amount of 2ce, say 10-13 mg

and maybe 2ce with LSD, though i think it would add a body load, and LSD is pretty damn good alone :)

Nice. I am severely disappointed by 30 mg 4-HO-MiPT + mucho alcohol right now, several hours in (first time), but I seem to be incredibly and obnoxiously immune to tryptamines (almost nothing off even large doses 5-MeO-DALT) and even phenethylamines, even though they at least give me some pinging stimulation and color alteration. (Dissociatives rock!) I'm going to throw 60 mg 2C-C on top of this and try to make it more interesting.