• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [Combo Subthread] 2C-E & Mushrooms (ft. 2ce + Shrooms combo advice")

Tell me how it is! It seems like you're trekking into uncharted territory, areas which I hope some day to visit so a detailed map would be nice :)
I would start with 10-15mg oral with 2ce if I were you then a gram maybe of mushrooms if they're potent

I'm glad that I posted something because otherwise I would have taken way too much and lost my mind. I realize the immense pain that comes with snorting RCs, but i'm prepared, I've done similar things before, never 2ce but still. I know that snorting 2ce is way stronger then taking it orally, im with 4 other people (was 3 now its 4) and I want to be able to share, snorting it is the only way. I might split it up 5 mg for each of us, then take the shrooms and save the other 25mg for a time when i can take just that orally by itself not mixed with anything else

That would be good, 25mg 2ce orally is an amazing experience by itselfi.
I think the 5mg insufflated will just be that extra sparkle on top of your mushroom high

Given that intranasal bioavailability of phenethylamines is usually said to be three times higher, 10 mg. nasally would amount to 30 mg. oral 2c-e. And that's an incredibly high amount for such a serious psychedelic with a pretty steep dose-response curve.

If it for me, I'd stick to one substance. Especially if you've never tried a substance before, I always recommend against combining them. Because what's the point? To get as high as possible?

Just stick with the shrooms if you have plenty of those, I say.

If it for me, I'd stick to one substance. Especially if you've never tried a substance before, I always recommend against combining them. Because what's the point? To get as high as possible?

QFT
must have missed that.

Sorry all, forgot to update after the camping trip. Hahaha I ended up doing way more then just shrooms and 2ce. Total me and my friends each took: 80 sack of shrooms, tiny bit of 2ce (should have taken more, we were being too cautious), DMT, 25i, half a bottle of Jagermeister, 30mg of codeine, 14g of sour D total, and 20mg of Valium to help us go to sleep 16 hours later.

That's a total of 8 different drugs. I can easily say that was the most fucked up I've ever been. During the peak I couldn't even see, it was all just psychedelic morphing and patterns and shapes/signs and such. I was a crazy experience and I'm glad that I had the chance to experience it, but I definitely don't want to do that again. Next time I go camping, i don't need to get as fucked up as possible. Maybe just a couple drugs would be fine.

This combo could invoke a ++++ I'd bet in the right doses and setting. If I ever manage to get my hands on some 2C-E again I'm prepared to take a 20mg oral dose with 2grams of this extremely potent shrooms I have available. The trip I had on Psilocybin/Mescaline was such a deep experience, complex geometric patterning and a euphoric connection to mother earth.

Couldn't imagine the visual intensity of mixing the mushrooms and 2C-E because both substances on they're own are just remarkable in that regard. Wouldn't be surprised by entity contact if you break through.

Putting this on the Bucket List.

Oh man mushrooms + 2C-E would be combining the two deepest psychedelics I've ever done. I can't really imagine the intensity level with this.