• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [Combo Subthread] 2C-E & Mushrooms (ft. 2ce + Shrooms combo advice")

SmokeNDose

Bluelighter
Mushrooms + 2C-E = Diminished Effects?

Combo Subthread: 2C-E & Mushrooms

Big & Dandy Mushrooms Thread
Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread

Link to Trip Report of this combination

Most Recent OP by OctalBacchus115 said:
I'm planning on going camping with 3 of my friends next week and we wanted to get a lot of shrooms, but I also have 50mg of 2ce and from what I've heard it's quite an intense combo, I just wasn't sure how to go about doing it. I really want to snort the 2ce because snorting a psychedelic is on my bucket list plus it allows for more tripping with less substance.

Between the 4 of us, we would each have a bag of shrooms and 10mg of 2ce snorted, and I'll have 20mg. I have extensive experience with psychedelics (LSD, DMT, TMA-2, NBOMe, Shrooms, 2ce, 2c-t-7) so I'm confident in the fact that I will be able to handle myself, all my friends are experienced trippers as well so if I can't, they'll be there to help me. I definitely don't want to snort 20mg all at once, that would be scary as fuck and way too intense. I was thinking I would split it into 10mg doses which will still be intense, but much easier to handle.

My plan as of now is to eat a bag of shrooms, soon after snort 10mg of 2ce, how long should i wait to take the second dose of 2ce?

^ jump to post ^

[original post:]

Does anybody have experience combining mushrooms and 2c-e, especially mushrooms before 2c-e?

I recently ingested 10g p. atlantis truffles, waited for the peak, which was rather weak as i usually use an MAOI with that amount of truffles, then snorted 2c-e. I believe the psilocybin my have blocked the 2c-e from taking full effect. I did feel some effect form the 2c-e but not nearly as much as i should have. After the night was over i measured out how much 2c-e i had gone through and realized i had snorted a total of 16mg, over a couple of separated doses. Yes, i was eyeballing while tripping but it was from 2 gel caps measured out at 16mg each.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tolerance can build up very fast to psychedelics for some people. Redosing generally makes the experience last longer but doesn't make it much more intense. The first dose you take generally sets the tone for how intense the trip will be, unless you redose a ton. There tends to be cross-tolerance between psychedelics. I don't have experience with this specific combo but I've had the same thing happen to me before trying to cram multiple doses of different psychs into too short a time span. I find it's best to wait at least a week to get rid of any significant tolerance effect (although tripping once a week every week for a long time might still gradually build up tolerance).

Ya your right. I tried to time them so they would both peak at the same time and there would be no tolerance issues but i must have waited too long to dose the 2c-e.

Yeah, it seems some people are extra susceptible to receptor downregulation (basically the effect where your body notices "too much" activity at those receptors so it responds less strongly to them for a while), which is thought by many to be one of the main sources of short-term acute tolerance.

Tryptamines (like shrooms) generally seem to form tolerance much faster for me than phenethylamines (like 2Cs). Maybe it would work better with the 2C-E first. For me, at least, 2C-E also lasts longer and has a long peak, so the peaks could still stack that way. I usually only stagger doses to line up the peaks with drug combos if the combo includes MDMA, personally; otherwise I usually om nom nom everything at once. Unless you count doing nitrous and smoking pot throughout the experience, that is.

Maybe it would work better with the 2C-E first. For me, at least, 2C-E also lasts longer and has a long peak, so the peaks could still stack that way.

Ya next time i will definitely try the 2c-e first. I heard 2c-e and acid is amazing but mushrooms are more my style so iv gotta get it to work right. I think you might have meant the come-up last longer with 2c-e rather than saying the same thing twice? If so, I agree 2c-e takes almost 2 hours to really hit me so whenever i get the chance to try this combo again i will probably take the 2c-e an hour before the shrooms.

No, I meant the total duration is longer, and the peak (the portion where the effects are at maximum intensity) is very long rather than starting to taper down gradually. I find quite the opposite with the come-up for 2C-E; I'm almost peaking an hour after taking it.

Alright I get you but its strange how different the come up is for us. The only times iv felt 2c-e that fast was when iv combined it with molly. Its come on in about an hour for me that way. Do you usually cap, parachute, or what? I always cap it but i dont see it making a huge difference since it has come on fast for me with molly like i said.

That's pretty odd that psilocin was able to keep out 2C-E - 2C-E, 2C-T-2, and 2C-T-7 will generally overpower any other trip except LSD and disassociatives...

Except for one time snorting it (that hurt like hell, never doing that again), I've always taken it in liquid solution, usually mixed into one gulp worth of water or some other drink. That probably helps it come up faster.

I have a pretty unusual response to 2C-E in general. I don't find it at all ego-challenging even at high doses. I can eat 40mg of 2C-E and still hold a conversation - I may have some silly thoughts flowing through my head at a mile a minute, but things don't get all that crazy the way they can on tryptamines. It's a lot like 2C-I for me, but more potent and much more visual.

All this talk about 2Cs makes me wanna acquire some 2C-C. I've been meaning to try it, seems the most 2C-B-like of the unscheduled ones.

Strange that you encountered tolerance issues with this combination, although your timing of the dosages is probably what caused it. I never experienced the same when combining the two, but I also took them in the order opposite from you: 2C-E first (orally) and then tea made with P. cubensis and peppermint about two hours in.

Except for one time snorting it (that hurt like hell, never doing that again), I've always taken it in liquid solution, usually mixed into one gulp worth of water or some other drink. That probably helps it come up faster.

Actually, i just remembered both times i mixed 2c-e and molly i did dissolve it in a drink to split with a friend. I guess the gel caps delay come up way more than i expected and I cant believe i never realized that.

ikkyu what was your experience like? i had a headspace definitely from that of mushrooms but open eye visuals of 2c-e, just not very strong. Closed eye visuals were different than i had experienced before with the patterning from 2c-e transforming into insects.

Well honestly maybe its for the best... I can't see 2C-E's cold and dark nature not being superimposed over a mushroom trip... However if you took the 2C-E first and then added the mushrooms at the peak, the mushroom headspace would probably knock out the 2C-E headspace.

i have never tried any of the above im content in smoking.... if i was to try one which would you suggest?

You've never done a psychedelic?

If that's what you mean, mushrooms before anything else... If you can find REAL LSD and you're sure its pure, then LSD is a cleaner trip than shrooms but otherwise, definitely find some shrooms.

Well honestly maybe its for the best... I can't see 2C-E's cold and dark nature not being superimposed over a mushroom trip... However if you took the 2C-E first and then added the mushrooms at the peak, the mushroom headspace would probably knock out the 2C-E headspace.

I have actually had some pretty strong euphoria from 2c-e, depending on setting and stuff. Maybe weed helps? Mushroom's silly, childlike wonder mixed with the euphoria i can get from 2c-e would be amazing.

I've had some awesome euphoria from 2C-E myself... but I've also had the 2C-E cold/dark euphoria-devoid mindspace as well and I can't see that being too fun with mushies.

I'm planning on going camping with 3 of my friends next week and we wanted to get a lot of shrooms, but I also have 50mg of 2ce and from what I've heard it's quite an intense combo, I just wasn't sure how to go about doing it. I really want to snort the 2ce because snorting a psychedelic is on my bucket list plus it allows for more tripping with less substance.

Between the 4 of us, we would each have a bag of shrooms and 10mg of 2ce snorted, and I'll have 20mg. I have extensive experience with psychedelics (LSD, DMT, TMA-2, NBOMe, Shrooms, 2ce, 2c-t-7) so I'm confident in the fact that I will be able to handle myself, all my friends are experienced trippers as well so if I can't, they'll be there to help me. I definitely don't want to snort 20mg all at once, that would be scary as fuck and way too intense. I was thinking I would split it into 10mg doses which will still be intense, but much easier to handle.

My plan as of now is to eat a bag of shrooms, soon after snort 10mg of 2ce, how long should i wait to take the second dose of 2ce?

Well, I have no advice regarding the mixing of the two.

But I will say this, just to say it, and I realize that you probably will end up finding out for yourself, but do NOT snort 2c-e. My god it is fucking painful. Horribly painful. I read people saying this and I was like "bah how bad could it be" and had to find out for myself. It is absolutely horrible and that side of my head ached for hours afterwards. I'd snorted mdma crystals and crushed up pills which I heard people say was painful and I kinda enjoyed the burn of that in the past, it was exhilerating to me, so I thought 2c-e would be similar.. no.. it burned like fucking hell. Tremendous pain. not exhilarating in the slightest.

Like I said, Im sure that like myself and many others, you'll end up ignoring the warning and finding out for yourself.. but I just had to put it out there.

Anyway, what is a "bag" of shrooms? 20mg of 2ce taken orally is supposed to be pretty intense if its pure, like, not being able to walk around at the peak. I don't know if the mushrooms and 2c-e would potentiate each other at all,, but I'd say you're in for one hell of a fucking ride man.

Really though, keeping in mind my past experiences with mushrooms, and the pain I endured from snorting 2c-e alone.. its not something I would want to have happen to me.. smaller things have clouded and screwed up the space of trips before and in a mushroom headspace eugh I can only imagine how terrible that would go.

It is lots of fun but I would drastically lower your dosages, unless you're all very familiar with high dose 2C-E trips.

25mg oral is the max for me. Snorting is painful as hell, as was already said. This disappears in 10minutes which is when you start tripping and the pain begins to subside.
2C-E snorted is also 3x stronger than oral. I'd suggest begin with snorting 5mg each, and after an hour add the mushrooms.
You can easily redose with the 2C-E, especially snorted.

If you are not that experienced, I suggest dropping 15mg of 2C-E each orally and dropping the mushrooms after an hour.

Enjoy !