• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + Medications/Supplements/Nootropics

Dexedrine: I noticed not much difference, except an emotional flatness if you take it daily. Not as good.

Selegiline: It puts me to sleep during the peak. I wake up wonderfully refreshed and have insomnia after, but its not for staying up, at least for me.

Suboxone: I don't feel the bodyload, but its still there.

How do you guys feel about 2-C-E and amphetamines? In general I try to avoid speed in combination with any psych - I always feel like it is asking for trouble. However, I have a good friend who takes Vyvanse (d-amp) every day. I'm concerned it would cause a too-stimulating, possibly dysphoric experience, if he consumed 2-C-E.

Adderall & 2c-i/e used to be my favorite combo, although I'm sure it was fairly risky. It was a a battle to stay properly hydrated.

For those who wish to combine with piracetam, make sure you take choline, preferably in an absorbable form like bitartrate.

I took 9 mg 2C-E once with ~1800 mg piracetam, which made the trip feel more like 15 mg. However, on the comedown, I developed a terrible headache which lasted from 9 PM to 8 PM the following day, in spite of adequate nutrition and water intake. It was the most horrible headache I've ever expereicned

After a bit of research, it seems I had suffered a depletion of Choline, as piracetam does increase the comsumption of choline appreciably. I suffered no long-term ill effects (In fact, this trip brought me out of a yearlong depression) but it was certainly unpleasant....

How do you guys feel about 2-C-E and amphetamines? In general I try to avoid speed in combination with any psych - I always feel like it is asking for trouble. However, I have a good friend who takes Vyvanse (d-amp) every day. I'm concerned it would cause a too-stimulating, possibly dysphoric experience, if he consumed 2-C-E.

Just tell him not to take it the day he trips. It's not as if it takes too long to clear his system once the lysine residue is cleaved off the molecule.

A friend of mine took his regularly prescribed adderall on the day of a 2C-I trip and had a rather stressful experience..... YMMV, of course.

Will Geodon (ziprasidone) an antipsychotic med cancel out the effects of 2C-E for me like it does with LSD or will it still work the way its supposed to?

^^^Geodon has an extremely high affinity for 5HT2A receptors, the primary receptor theorized to be involved in psychedelic effects. In fact ,the affinity of Geodon is higher than that of 2C-E, so I would assume that most psychedelic effects would be blunted by concomitant administration of these compounds.