• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Combo Sub Thread] MDxx and other empathogens - MDMA, MDA and MDE, oh my!

Yeah, it's probably more damaging. Worth it though, IMO as it's not THAT much more toxic at all.

I'd say probably 90mg of MDMA and 30mg of MDA as a minimum, under 20mg would be below the threshold. MDA is DEFINITELY very flooring, but it's fucking amazing lol... that's what makes it MDA. If you don't want to be floored but want visuals I'd say you're much better off adding like 5mg of 2C-B into your cap than MDA.

MDA is not that psychedelic to begin with.. it's like MDMA visuals just a lot more pronounced.

MDA/MDMA Combo First Time

My friend is mixing MDA and MDMA for the first time and wondered about dosage and timing. He's pretty big at 220 lbs. and very experienced with MDMA, usually dosing 150-175mg and redosing 50-100mg.

Given this background, would 120mg mdma and 60mg mda be a fair combo for him? His goal is to have the euphoria and empathy from mdma but add the mda for the speediness and slight visuals.

MDMA alone to him in recent times hasn't produced the stimulation necessary to get up and dance when at festivals/shows, it just makes him want to lay back and feel good. Hopefully this combo will work as a perfect party mix.

Secondarily to dosage, I've read that some people stagger their dosages between the two one way or the other. Is this really the best? Or is it ok to just drop them at the same time (which is my friend's inclination)?

Thanks for your time!=D

Hmmm. First of MDA is not going to add any speediness to your trip however the MDA / MDMA combo will give you a great experience. I just took around a 250mg dose of MDA and MDMA ( Both tested and fizzled black ) this weekend and here is what folley said I should have done, this might be a good guideline for you I am 250lbs btw.

" IMO if you would have bombed 100mg of MDA with 50mg of MDMA and snorted the last 100mg of MDMA as a redose you would have gotten much more out of it with a lesser comedown. "

you can obviously adjust this down to 175mg, I am very experienced I took a hit of LSD along with it as well.

Folley said it best, MDA is an I love me high, and MDMA is a I love everything high, and they are best combined :)

I recommend a preload with ALA ( alpha lipolic acid ) as MDA is slightly more neurotoxic than MDMA however the ALA will counteract that,
and dont forget the 5-HTP for when your experience is done :) this will help your body correctly synthesize serotonin so you will not be as hungover / depressed the next day

So you (and folley) actually recommend going 100mg MDA and 150mg MDMA? I had read some posts that indicate you might want to go mdma:mda at 2:1 and scale back your normal dosage because they synthesize to be greater than the whole.

After doing a few days of research on forums, I've been led to believe that MDA has a little more energy to it than MDMA. Do you find this to be inaccurate in your experience?

Thanks for the pre/postload tips. I always preload on ALA and magnesium, then I postload with vitamin C and an all in one supplement that contains 5-htp, tryptophan, B vitamins and others very conducive to recovery. It's called New Mood from onnit.com and I highly recommend it.

NONONO Correction that was just my experience, I don't recommend going over 200mg my bad I should have cleared that up, I have been rolling for years I felt comfortable at that level.
I was just showing you the breakdown folley gave me, which was ingest all the mda at once with some of the MDMA and save a little MDMA for redose if desired or you would be fine taking 175mg at once of both but I like a gentler come up my self with a small redose

Yes I find MDA to be the most relaxed MDx(x) High, I love to take it and lay down, but with MDMA as well you wont have a problem you will be in love with every connection, just make sure to test ur stuff.

Good to know you preload and take the correct hangover shizz for thizz have a good time buddy lol

So you (and folley) actually recommend going 100mg MDA and 150mg MDMA? I had read some posts that indicate you might want to go mdma:mda at 2:1 and scale back your normal dosage because they synthesize to be greater than the whole.

I certainly DO NOT recommend that!!!!! 250mgs at once? Crazy.

I recommend you take your normal dose for either drug, yet make it a ratio that best suits your needs. I merged your thread into the existing one on the subject, you ought to read through it and see what other's have already said :)

MDMA+MDA Dosage

I want to combine the two, I feel as though they will complete each other very well. But I don't know how to figure out the dosage. My ideal dose of MDMA is 155mg and my ideal dose of MDA is 155mg too. So would I take 155mg of each together? Or would I take ~80mg of each ? And if so should I even do a 1:1 ratio?

I know that when I candyflip, I take my usual dose of LSD (2 hits) and my usual dose of MDMA (155mg). I dont take half of each because I know that wouldn't be enough. But since MDMA and MDA work in such similar ways does it mean I take half of each?

I have yet to combine two psychedelic drugs together, not counting DMT, which I've taken with many psychedelics - anywhere from threshold to full doses. I guess I'd take half a dose of each... But Im not too sure about that.

Since the two drugs are nearly identical in action they will stack on each other, so yeah you should probably dose 150mg total.

there's several different ways to dose this depending on what you're looking for, I'll move this to the appropriate thread so you can get more info

MDMA better combined with 2c-b, or MDA?

Hello, I am thinking about combining 2c-b or MDA with my MDMA. Would this be ok to combine in the same capsule in powder from? Have any of you experience these combinations? If so any information about dosages and the highs the give would be greatly appreciated.

IMO? Take all 3 ;) I had some of my most amazing nights on those combos. Took that just last weekend actually, fucking AMAZING.

I've put 2C in the same caps with MDxx and also tried it on the tail end, either way is good really. It's honestly hard to go wrong with drugs that make you feel that good lol.... just keep the dosages sane and it really is one of the best combos out there. I'm going to move this into the MEGA Empathogen Combo thread, though.

Folly your awesome, thanks for always helping!

If I also had Ketamine, would it be a good idea to take during the peak of this triple threat MDMA, MDA, 2c-b combo? Or just during the comedown? What feelings would the K add to the high, and what doses would you recommend for it via nasal use?

But anyways just to be clear, when you say "floored," do you mean losing coordination? Or like becoming so fucked up its hard/impossible to socialize? Also I'm assuming your product dosages are based off 96-99% pure products, correct?

I have never done ketamine with MDA, but I have done small amounts of ketamine while still rolling quite hard on MDMA/2c-b combo. I can tell you, as long as you dose low (30 mg) , you will hardly feel the ketamine but it will give greatly increase the magic and euphoria of MDMA. I would almost say one of the best combo's ever. Once on 300 mg of MDMA (in 3 doses) I kept doing small bumps of ketamine (25-35mg, pure stuff) and everytime I did that, within 5 minutes I rolled hard again, after the first bump I actually rolled the hardest of the entire night. It kept the roll going forever. I would say that you can roll as long or even longer on 1 dose of of MDMA and 2-3 bumps of ketamine (with 30-45 minutes between each) than on 1 dose with a redose. Don't do large doses until the comedown though, they overpower the MDMA.
A friend of mine had lost the real magic on MDMA for a year or so, but when he did his first small bump of ketamine (30 mg) while still going quite hard on MDMA, he said within 2 minutes he felt the magic like his first few times on MDMA. I can say this happened for me as well.

I think there are 2 reasons for this great synergy:
-ketamine agonizes the D2-receptor (a dopamine receptor)
-NMDA receptors are used in the formation of tolerance, antagonizing some of these receptors slows tolerance formation, thus it increases the length of your roll.

Be VERY careful when you do this at a rave/club, because the combo makes your perception of time fucked up, and makes you a little confused sometimes. If you fuck up the timing with the ketamine redosing or take too much you could K-hole or go too deep, which is bad idea when not at home.

The MDMA/MDA/2c-b combo is sick by itself, I would just do this and try the MDMA/ketamine combo later. I the most intense/euphoric (not body high/empathy) roll of my life on this triple combo.

Thanks for the advice. I would definitely not want to K-hole while I'm out. I have 0 tolerance with K and weigh 160 lbs. So 25-35mg bumps about every hour would do me good? What is an easy way to measure that out and take it at clubs? Also would you say the K adds energy to the MDMA 2c-b roll? Does it increase or decrease social activity?

Pretty much all of my best rolls involved MDMA/MDA, 2C-B and ketamine lol... this is NOT something I'd do at a rave though, you get sloppy as fuck. Hard to do anything more than rolling around in a ball on the floor 8)

What would you do for a rave then?

Pretty much all of my best rolls involved MDMA/MDA, 2C-B and ketamine lol... this is NOT something I'd do at a rave though, you get sloppy as fuck. Hard to do anything more than rolling around in a ball on the floor 8)

Just wondering what drug make this a sloppy combo, and what dosages might I want for it to not be sloppy?

Folley, I think id like you as my best mate:) ........ from your stories..... id like a man date lol

thought i havent taken mda ever ever, BUT from your account i reckon these white lightning pills froms years ago i had
were just that...... they were kind of like mdma as in rush but not lovey dovey, just rushy but yet fuckin put me on my ass and i was tripping like fook

has anyone tried a MDMA+6-apdb combo? I was thinking of trying 100mg MDMA with 13mg 6-apdb then 25-50mg redoses of 6-apdb sometime in the near future.

Just wondering what drug make this a sloppy combo, and what dosages might I want for it to not be sloppy?

Apologies I didn't reply before.. It's probably the K that sends things over the edge but it's the perfect house/after party combo IMO. I don't think you really could avoid it unless you stay away from the ketamine haha. Save it for later in the night or just take small bumps when you want to relax. Personally I like to rack up fat lines and get as far into a K hole as possible haha

@KP, you talking about the flat double stamped White Lightning? Those were tested on Edata to be MDA :)

i took 123mg~ MDA as a 5'8" 230lb? male and while i was peaking i got way too nauseous and vomited. i felt less high but i felt better afterwards. i tried to down some pepto and my stomach was like NOPE and i vomited within seconds. first time doing mda and ive done mdma ranges between 120-180mg just fine without feeling like vomiting. Though, i remember wanting to vomit first time i tried mdma.

had some beer tonight, some water, now im smoking weed on the comedown and the visuals are starting to come back. debating taking another 40mg

edit: took 75mg parachuted.

Last edited: