• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Combo Sub Thread] MDxx and other empathogens - MDMA, MDA and MDE, oh my!

300mg is a big dose for anyone. the only reason you should need that much is if your MDxx is cut to shit or your tolerance is really high. cut both in half and you have a safe/reasonable dose for one person.

Thanks for replying. Yeah I saw the 100mg MDMA: 50-60mg MDA (2:1) combo posted quite a bit, but I didn't see anyone dose with this so I thought Id ask to see if it was worth it or safe, but it doesn't seem like it is.

youre right, I didn't look at it as 300mg of MDxx, I looked at it separately (like 200mg MDMA is ok and 100mg MDA is ok), but since they are very close in actions and they are like sister chemicals, they synergize and potentiate each other, it is really just 300mg MDxx, which as you said is quite a lot.

My goal is to have MDMA euphoria and clarity (the "lovey dovey magic") but with the trippy psychadelia of MDA. Do you think 100mg of MDMA is enough to give that MDMA roll on top of the MDA's trip?

Definitely too much. 150mg combined should be around the maximum dose, with 100mg or so as a re-dose.. if needed.

Take a look over the MDMA + MDA MEGA thread, which this will be merged into

Been on a 2 weeks break... I just got my hands on some pure MDA. I have some tolerance... 120mg will only get me feeling kinda like amphetamines with the peak being very intense, but mellows down very quickly, my rolls last like 1h of MDMA and 2h of mellow chill let's just chat high. So I thought at this rave, to pop 1.5 green question mark (180mg) and take a finger dip or two of the MDA powder (50ish mg). Will that get me going for 6-7hours? I also have some "Ice" speed pills (best speed pills of Canada) in case I get floored?

I also got 2CB (I never done this drug) caps dosed out 9-10mg each cap... would it be a good idea to pop one once the MDMA starts to wear off, or should I just redose MDMA? (I never redosed)

Last edited:
Been on a 2 weeks break...

2 weeks is not a break. If you have tolerance now, save the MDA for when you don't. It's an AMAZING drug, and you should take it for all it's worth.

I just got my hands on some pure MDA.

Which lab was it tested at?

take a finger dip or two of the MDA powder (50ish mg).

Uh, maybe you have chop stick fingers or something but two random doses on your finger would be much more than 50mg for most. "Dabbing" is not an efficient way of dosing, get a scale. If you can afford all these drugs, you can afford a $25 scale on amazon.

Will that get me going for 6-7hours?

Not if you have tolerance..

I also have some "Ice" speed pills (best speed pills of Canada)

Those were rumored to be methamphetamine instead of the normal amphetamine pills up there, so best is very debatable.

I also got 2CB (I never done this drug) caps dosed out 9-10mg each cap... would it be a good idea to pop one once the MDMA starts to wear off, or should I just redose MDMA? (I never redosed)

I think it would really be better for you than doing more MDMA, though others may disagree. Your milage may vary. I thinking adding both speed AND 2C-B would be a bit sketchy, but if you take small doses of both and TAKE A BREAK from MDMA for a little while beforehand, you could pull it off and have an amazing night. The important part is the break, though. If you start crashing hard from MDMA + speed and take 2C-B to try and bring you back up it's going to suck.

2C-B REALLY adds a lot of magic to the experience though. If you took that with maybe 100mg of MDA and half a question mark (assuming these are the same ones) or so at the beginning.. maybe you won't care so much that you're floored ;) I tried that combo a while back after a 5(?) month break and... FUCK. Was rolling around on the floor playing with glow sticks for hours, melting into the bass

Well I've been maybe abusing but each time it was a small dose (120-130mg) no redose and since this year started (Since I believe less is more... but now with some tolerance it's another story), I used the pre-load/post-load techniques and the dark chocolate thing (which isn't a myth, it does boost your serotonins). I just think even on this small dose, my frequent use since february (each 2-3weeks) made me grew a tolerance. Kinda "bending the rules", I had 0 comedowns, the usual afterglows and decent rolls. (thanks to bluelight hah)

*Where you bought the product is irrelevant - Folley*

reagent tested everything, it's legit.

And yah, the speed pills have some meth in them. I think that would definitely keep me going all night. I agree speed + 2CB seems like a bit to much amp, would prob feel cracked out.

Alright then man. Thanks :D I just love MDMA so much, that touch feeling with girls and dancing, and getting floored on peak. But I agree I should take longer break. That MDMA in those question marks is really fire man lol, the defqons lab are a joke beside in mg to mg quality! I took a 3 month break, then rolled on 130ish of blue defqon... very mellow chatty roll, was disappointed. Then 3 weeks later, I take a green ? 120mg mdma and I rolled 3x harder then the 3 months break one and had one of the best nights of my life! But the question marks (the dutch/german ones) are very roller coaster rolls... like I'll get floored on peak, then feel like getting up and wander around/dance, then in the middle of the roll floored again, then suddenly get a burst of energy, etc. It's pretty awesome and weird lol.

That's a good thing then! I heard great things of 2CB, so I'm pumped. :) I'm not really into the floored feeling (I'm more of that guy that prefers to take less, to me less is more, my best nights were on low dose MDMA), my MDMA is good enough that I get floored on the peak and need to sit down for a few minutes and just rub myself against my soft cotton gloves and rave gloves lol.

This is really a hard choice when I got all these awesome drugs in my hands. :/ I could imagine MDMA+MDA+2CB is probably in top 5 of ultimate highs. Like damn, it must been intense!

Well seriously fuck, I'll take the 10mg 2CB cap along with a green question mark. Then I'm taking a real break. (until the summer festivals come by) I'll save the MDA for the summer (I don't know if it's just me or, but MDA is so hard to find, shame dealers sell it as "ecstasy" and other shit)

Last edited by a moderator:
^Lol I also got the same stuff. It is indeed legit.

Folley what are your thoughts on a MDMA dose (~150mg) followed by a MDA booster (~75mg)? Is this possible since they have very similar effects?

I did that last month, actually. Well, not quite.. I took 115mg MDMA and 50mg of MDA, then followed that with another 100mg MDA capsule. Was a very long roll, but then again I was taking stupid amounts of other drugs on top of that so I can't exactly say for sure.

Was actually my best roll ever, tbh. But there were quite a few other things consumed in a short time period because I thought they weren't working haha. Ended up overdosing in the most amazing sense of the word.... explosions of love coming from my chest, intense shit. Paid for it the next day though... got to learn to keep it to sane amounts with these combos.

MDA + MDMA dosing suggestions, and experiences.... Need HELP please!

Hello fellow B-Lighter's..:)

My question is.... I have both MDA and MDMA both pure (tested with regents) and in powder form. I am experienced with MDMA, but not with MDA. I have been wanting to do MDA for a while now, and have now come across some good stuff.
I am wanting to do a combination I think of both, I usually take around 150mg's of MDMA at first, then follow with around 75mg's an hour and half later. So I was wondering what a good dose would be of both, if I should take a combo of both at first MDMA+MDA, or maybe take my 150mg's of MDMA then second dose of 75mg's of MDA?
Anyone with experience with both at once could maybe give opinions on what they liked the best, and maybe how they liked the combo of both? Any help would be really appreciated!!!!

When people say 100mg are we talking about 100% pure MDMA? Because I always take much more than that, over 1g on Saturday night and with a moderate tolerance. I know the stuff isn't exactly the best but it can't be that bad can it?

I appreciate the thread Folley, it's a GREAT one! And to the poster asking what in trying to achieve, I guess I'm trying to achieve a pretty intense, long, and mind expanding roll, I've taken about a 2.5-3 month break now, and I've never experienced a MDA feeling, but I love the MDMA empathy and effects, and I usually take around 150-175mgs. MDMA and then redose about 1.5 hrs after at about 75-100 mg's.
So from experienced users taking the combo, what is the best way to dose the two? 100mgs MDA+ 50mgs mdma, then redose 50mgs of each later. Or just dose MDA first? Just curious, I know I can't really go wrong either way, and I'll have a wonderful time regardless, but from people with experience it's always good to get an 'expert' opinion..;)
Also best way to avoid the next day comedowns too, cause from my studies it looks like MDA can have a little bit more of a toxic comedown.... Thanks all!

Well really, it depends on what you want.

If you want to be flooorrreeeeddd in orgasmic bliss, a higher dose of MDA to MDMA is a good option. If you want to be dancing all night hugging people with some added psychedelia, a high dose of MDMA with a little MDA would be good.... for the best of both worlds, a 50-50 mix would be great!

Personally, I like a main dose of MDA, around 100mg, with a smaller dose of MDMA, around 50mg. I love to be floored, though, so if you don't want to be down at night you might go the opposite direction.

Also, I've found taking a pure MDA dose as the redose is AMAZING, really bumps up the psychedelic effects.

I'm gonna do my first time MDA+MDMA mix next saturday at a big illegal. Now, folley you just made me even more confused on how floory MDA is compared to MDMA.

I've been reading this thread bellow and it contradicts with what you claim. MDA is more dancy, MDMA is more floory. And now it's the other way around.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-598412.html?

I mostly believe that MDA is to heavy for a rave setting but what do I know. I don't want to get floored, (I'm a firm believer in the "less is more") I absolutely hate to waste my roll that way, I would rather actually rave/dance at a rave, then sit like a loser on a couch. My situation is very similar to 4evrLkn, 2 months break no MDA experience, want to expend my roll and make it last as long as possible without a redose.

I've been thinking 100mg MDMA and 20mg MDA for a lightweight like me. To me it sounds like a good combo, I just want to add a little more color vibrance/psychedelia to my roll without it being overpowered. Maybe take an energy drink when I feel it wearing off.

Also MDA redosing? Wouldn't that be much more neutoxic considering MDA is already more neurotoxic then MDMA?