• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Combating Severe Vasoconstriction encountered with Stims (Mainly Meph)

I would recommend arginine, the form I used was plain l-arginine, but I switched to Arginine alphaketoglutarate (AAKG). Nitroglycerin in oral spray work as well, as it is used to treat heart conditions. Also niacin (vitamin B3), but don't expect instant effects. However, if one was to make a liquid solution of all three substances... Should work faster... And if one was to make bad joke... Try convincing somebody to rail l-arginine as it would 'kick in faster' :D

Last edited:
How do you combat the vasoconstriction?

Here's the answer you didn't want to hear: get up from your chair and stop masturbating. Every single person I know who has taken mephedrone in a "club" environment (ie moving around) does not experience these symptoms. Those who sit for 4-8 hours doing the exact same thing in a semi-rigid (a pun for the ages) state do.

Then again in my opinion the vasoconstriction is the least of your worries with this compound - the end of the honeymoon and associated paranoia/mood issues that are very obvious to everyone except for you should be your major concern.

Hello,

While it may not be good to hear, it is true. Along with Stimulants too I think... well said.

Yes in particular the paramethyl-ephedrine type compounds produced as metabolites in your body after taking meph are problematic to your cardiovascular system. Ephedrine itself isn't all that safe either although it seems more forgiving.
It's probably best to avoid ethanolamines unless it is intentionally used.